Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy (38160 Views)

Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano / CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report / Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by SenecaTheYonger: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2020
Will there be true justice and human right laws in this world if White people never existed?
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2020
It's so painful that we sharing a country with animals using religion to cover up their animalistic hypocrisy
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Greenwisdom: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2020
it seems the Sharia court is becoming more and more powerful than our national constitution. I can assure you that our northern leaders knows what they are doing
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Lamasta(m): 11:12am On Sep 17, 2020
Another one again
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by dalass(f): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2020
Minsk24:

Region of fools... Foolish slaves and foolish slave masters

They'd be pulling us back since 1914 angry

2 Likes

Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Will there be true justice and human right laws in this world if White people never existed?
Yes, we would eventually evolve in mind by fire by force, it is the human nature.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by simpleseyi: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
Arrewa how far grin

The Almajari is hiding under his grandma's bed

3 Likes

Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by SenecaTheYonger: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2020
Can Africans evolve without outside assistance?
SegFault:

Yes, we would eventually evolve in mind by fire by force, it is the human nature.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2020
simpleseyi:

The Almajari is hiding under his grandma's bed

Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by frankmoney(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2020
Only one solution is complete separation from this northerners ....... We can't live in a country with people with this backward mindset

2 Likes

Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Neddstark: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2020
Cant these people differentiate between an adolescent and an adult? For goodness sakes, the boy is just entering adolescence. Flog the hell out of him and reform him. Why detain him?
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by inumidun2010(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2020
These Northerners are dragging us back to STONEAGE ... But with the current trend ,I think their younger generation will soon abolish this their YEYE SHARIA rule..

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Can Africans evolve with outside assistance?
Yes, we can. We are all humans regardless of where we come from all the colour of our skin, man is dynamic.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by surgical: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2020
samtee37:
Cant this people leave it to their God to fight for himself cry cry
It's a big shame sharing a country with these extreme bigots
it's a shame really
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by SenecaTheYonger: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2020
Greenwisdom:
it seems the Sharia court is becoming more and more powerful than our national constitution. I can assure you that our northern leaders knows what they are doing

And they will keep pushing till they bring their sharia to the South and East. But during this time, it will only apply to muslims. When they've been successful in doing this, then very subtley it'll start apply to everyone. and soon after that, we'll all be forced to convert.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Orpe7(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2020
Yet the oga at the top dey keep dollar for agbada
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by ruffDiamond: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2020
KfashionHubb:
Looks like capt Gideon orkar was right after all
bro,you can say that again and again! a million times! e pain me no be small,..but yorubanza afonja treacherous snake are not to be TRUSTED at all at all!their backstabbing and evil betrayal no be here!
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by SenecaTheYonger: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2020
SegFault:

Yes, we can. We are all humans regardless of where we come from all the colour of our skin, man is dynamic.

Usually pain and suffering is what pushes civilizations to evolve. But we've been in pain and suffering for a long time, but the only thing we've learned how to do is make life comfortable in that pain and suffering. We do not strive to find ways to eliminate it.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by fashrola(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2020
That state is cursed!!!!!
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by muykem: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2020
Islam is a curse. This is the truth, nothing but truth, Jesus said thou shalt know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Usually pain and suffering is what pushes civilizations to evolve. But we've been in pain and suffering for a long time, but the only thing we've learned how to do is make life comfortable in that pain and suffering. We do not strive to find ways to eliminate it.
Be patient one day one day. It takes time, we just need a large push, something extremely bad to happen.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by omoadeleye(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2020
these Northern people can only dehumanize and not improve the people well beings...

useless bunch of hypocrites
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by lucky4west: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2020
hmmm which kain people be this? why imprison a child because of blaspheme?
?if ur allah or muhammed is god let them defend or speak for themselves, pple insult Jesus daily and in his time no body was arrested then and now....the true and peaceful religion is obvious for all to see...religious blindness is a big problem for a certain sect....sad.....Jesus Christ is the only way to God and to heaven if u decide to follow any other part u will regret it at the end....take it or leave it!
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by GallantDuke(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2020
Neddstark:
Cant these people differentiate between an adolescent and an adult? For goodness sakes, the boy is just entering adolescence. Flog the hell out of him and reform him. Why detain him?
Like seriously? Flog the hell out of him? For what?
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by DarkJeddi(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
Arrewa how far grin
The Bigot has nothing to say.. shocked
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2020
lucky4west:
hmmm which kain people be this? why imprison a child because of blaspheme?
?if ur allah or muhammed is god let them defend or speak for themselves, pple insult Jesus daily and in his time no body was arrested then and now....the true and peaceful religion is obvious for all to see...religious blindness is a big problem for a certain sect....sad.....Jesus Christ is the only way to God and to heaven if u decide to follow any other part u will regret it at the end....take it or leave it!
You sound like the people you are demonising I hope you know, mind you Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism are far more peaceful than Christianity, I guess you've forgotten the Crusades and the rest.

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by SenecaTheYonger: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2020
SegFault:

Be patient one day one day. It takes time, we just need a large push, something extremely bad to happen.

I really fear what that thing would be, because with all we have face, it'll have to be something catastrophic.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I really fear what that thing would be, because with all we have face, it'll have to be something catastrophic.
Unfortunately that is life for you, especially with how docile we are, worse things than bloody Sunday and extreme poverty have happened yet the people haven't been moved, we need a big push simply.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by SexytorresE(f): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2020
ALL I need now is make money and find my way to any country of my choice . I don’t care if it rains everywhere, but I will rather bear the rain out there without these set of people in Nigeria
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Neddstark: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2020
GallantDuke:

Like seriously? Flog the hell out of him? For what?

Oh. They shouldnt punish him at all for blasphemy ba? This is how it is in muslim countries. I am suggesting a lesser punishment based on his age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation / Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! / NURTW Faction Shatters Man’s Head With Stones in Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.