Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy (38163 Views)

Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano / CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report / Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 18, 2020
Aboki99:
Here goes the reference. If you can't read your bible but depend on what your pastopreneurs cherry pick and spoon-feed you on sundays, we will read it for you.

q[code][/code]1

1 Samuel 15:1-9
King James Version
15 Samuel also said unto Saul, The Lord sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the Lord.

2 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

5 And Saul came to a city of Amalek, and laid wait in the valley.

6 And Saul said unto the Kenites, Go, depart, get you down from among the Amalekites, lest I destroy you with them: for ye shewed kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came up out of Egypt. So the Kenites departed from among the Amalekites.

7 And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt.

8 And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword.

9 But Saul and the people spared Agag, and the best of the sheep, and of the oxen, and of the fatlings, and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them: but every thing that was vile and refuse, that they destroyed utterly.

I am not saying that Christianity is not violent, I am saying that Islam is just as violent as Christianity. Simple.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2020
[s]
Aboki99:
1 Samuel 15:1-9
King James Version
15 Samuel also said unto Saul, The Lord sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the Lord.

2 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

5 And Saul came to a city of Amalek, and laid wait in the valley.

6 And Saul said unto the Kenites, Go, depart, get you down from among the Amalekites, lest I destroy you with them: for ye shewed kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came up out of Egypt. So the Kenites departed from among the Amalekites.

7 And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt.

8 And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword.

9 But Saul and the people spared Agag, and the best of the sheep, and of the oxen, and of the fatlings, and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them: but every thing that was vile and refuse, that they destroyed utterly.

[/s]Same old junks. Going inside Bible is if no use to me.

Show me anywhere in the world that Christians are killing and jailing people for insulting Jesus like you alliens do for your late Mohamad.

I don't need story. I don't have to go into your so called Qur'an to proof trash. We see that on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Aboki99(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Your fellow xtian fundamentalists George W Bush said God asked him to invade Afghanistan and iraq. Millions of muslims have been killed by this terrorist act. The Lord resistance army in Uganda commit horrendous acts of terror there, above all, what the Christian crusaders did to muslims and jews in Jerusalem is unmatched in its savagery, wickedness, callousness and fearlessness.

It is because you are ignorant of ancient and contemporary history that you are writing what you are. Read the church history and you'll never have the audacity to condemn any religion.

wizzakosh:
[s][/s]Same old junks. Going inside Bible is if no use to me.

Show me anywhere in the world that Christians are killing and jailing people for insulting Jesus like you alliens do for your late Mohamad.

I don't need story. I don't have to go into your so called Qur'an to proof trash. We see that on a daily basis.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Aboki99(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
This is not true because the bible is the most violent book on the face of the earth. No book takes that away from the bible. The Quran does not allow violence except for self defence or retaliation. Read the history of all islamic wars.

Plus, colonialism was violent, yet becoz you have been brainwashed by the West you never acknowledge that. Even the contemporary west engages in jihad to spread democracy in Iraq and other places yet you do not see this as anything because you are brainwashed by the western media. Continue to deceive ur self.
But I must tell you that islam is a peaceful (not a pacifist ) religion and over 1.6 billion of us enjoy it and no amount of propaganda will move us.

SegFault:

I am not saying that Christianity is not violent, I am saying that Islam is just as violent as Christianity. Simple.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
Aboki99:
This is not true because the bible is the most violent book on the face of the earth. No book takes that away from the bible. The Quran does not allow violence except for self defence or retaliation. Read the history of all islamic wars.

Plus, colonialism was violent, yet becoz you have been brainwashed by the West you never acknowledge that. Even the contemporary west engages in jihad to spread democracy in Iraq and other places yet you do not see this as anything because you are brainwashed by the western media. Continue to deceive ur self.
But I must tell you that islam is a peaceful (not a pacifist ) religion and over 1.6 billion of us enjoy it and no amount of propaganda will move us.

Peaceful kwa, bro the nonsense I saw in Pakistan, Egypt, Syria, Iraq and is that peace. In Pakistan your fellow Muslim brothers force people to convert, is that one peaceful. Mtchhheeeew. Call a spade a spade for once in your life, I even remember a Muslim that was complaining about that on YouTube.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by GallantDuke(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
SegFault:

If I call you a Jew it means you practise Judaism for God's sakes. Christianity has no grudge against them eh? I suggest you go back and read more on it once again.
I think I disagree totally with your first sentence. Being a Jew and practising Judaism are two different things. Jews are a set of people while Judaism is a religion. There are people of Jewish descent who are not Judaism practitioners and that does not take away the fact that they are Jews. Perfect examples are the apostles of Jesus;they are all Jews but they don't practise Judaism;also there are thousands of Jewish people in this dispensation who don't practise Judaism but they are still Jews. I would say that all Judaism practitioners are Jews but not all Jews are Judaism practitioners.
On your second point;like I said that Christainity bears no grudges against the Jewish people but it is personal issue that one tends to have against the Jews. I know you are making reference to Adolf Hitler.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
GallantDuke:

I think I disagree totally with your first sentence. Being a Jew and practising Judaism are two different things. Jews are a set of people while Judaism is a religion. There are people of Jewish descent who are not Judaism practitioners and that does not take away the fact that they are Jews. Perfect examples are the apostles of Jesus;they are all Jews but they don't practise Judaism;also there are thousands of Jewish people in this dispensation who don't practise Judaism but they are still Jews. I would say that all Judaism practitioners are Jews but not all Jews are Judaism practitioners.
On your second point;like I said that Christainity bears no grudges against the Jewish people but it is personal issue that one tends to have against the Jews. I know you are making reference to Adolf Hitler.
Hitler was an atheist, I am making a reference to the ones that happened during the Crusades and after.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Aboki99(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
You are spewing sentiments. I talk facts and figures, while you talk sentiments. In all the countries you mentioned who sponsors the insurgents or terrorists,?Your xtian America! Go to youtube and see how America created ISIS and Taliban? Go and read and research bro.

SegFault:

Peaceful kwa, bro the nonsense I saw in Pakistan, Egypt, Syria, Iraq and is that peace. In Pakistan your fellow Muslim brothers force people to convert, is that one peaceful. Mtchhheeeew. Call a spade a spade for once in your life, I even remember a Muslim that was complaining about that on YouTube.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2020
Aboki99:
Your fellow xtian fundamentalists George W Bush said God asked him to invade Afghanistan and iraq. Millions of muslims have been killed by this terrorist act. The Lord resistance army in Uganda commit horrendous acts of terror there, above all, what the Christian crusaders did to muslims and jews in Jerusalem is unmatched in its savagery, wickedness, callousness and fearlessness.

It is because you are ignorant of ancient and contemporary history that you are writing what you are. Read the church history and you'll never have the audacity to condemn any religion.

Show me where Christians are killing or jailing people for insulting Jesus or God. Not this your long insipid epistle. You are just wining and crying.

I don't need epistle before bringing my own fact about your evil occultic religion.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by jrusky(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2020
SegFault:

Number one I am an atheist, number two your Old Testament is laced with stories of God asking people to kill, what about when God asked Saul to wipe out a whole country of people including women and children eh, what about when God asked the Israelites to attack other nations wipe them out then take their lands, I guess you want to dodge that one, what about when God asked the Israelites to kill unbelievers did you remember that one, it's just a trait amongst nairalanders to insult others that they have low IQ when they can't stand the argument, I remember one that I literally schooled. I told you to research on the Arabians contribution to mathematics but since you can't do it here it is:

1)
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://mathshistory.st-andrews.ac.uk/HistTopics/Arabic_mathematics/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj94dbkwvHrAhUNaRUIHTd3CwcQFnoECAQQAg&usg=AOvVaw3ZX1YZyP8OfYn_ZFqieUF3

2)
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.storyofmathematics.com/islamic.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj94dbkwvHrAhUNaRUIHTd3CwcQFjADegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2peHD6CwMlzrq9HuFfZDQE

Go through those articles well, when the Arabians were solving advanced algebra Europe (your Christian countries) we're fighting useless religious wars. I am not in support of Islam, what is happening in Indonesia and Pakistan annoys the fck out of me but you Christians are almost the same just that you guys have reduced your madness, if you want to insult me again, I'd be happy you don't quote me. Thank you.

Hahahahaha look at this fool. Pls define atheist? Look at a hungry Nigeria man claimi g atheist. Atheist my foot.

Mr nothing exist called atheist its just pure fallacy, confused human with brick brains chose to belief. You better stop deceiving yourself and wasting your time for a null and void imaginary shit.

Anyway any further respind from you straight to bin I don't involve in argument with deluded bollock thinking or claiming atheist that never existed in the first place.

Good day.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2020
jrusky:

Hahahahaha look at this fool. Pls define atheist? Look at a hungry Nigeria man claimi g atheist. Atheist my foot.

Mr nothing exist called atheist its just pure fallacy, confused human with brick brains chose to belief. You better stop deceiving yourself and wasting your time for a null and void imaginary shit.

Anyway any further respind from you straight to bin I don't involve in argument with deluded bollock thinking or claiming atheist that never existed in the first place.

Good day.
E pain am. The illiterate dey run away upon say I give am proof, your parents should not have wasted money educating a pathetic waste of space like you. gringringrin
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Aboki99(m): 10:53am On Sep 19, 2020
What evil and occultic religion is better than the one whose supposed God has to be crucified for sins of his children to be forgiven. No any religion in the world went to the occultic extremes of sacrificing it's own God for achieving salvation. Look in the mirror carefully what u see is the evil and occultic person there.

wizzakosh:
Show me where Christians are killing or jailing people for insulting Jesus or God. Not this your long insipid epistle. You are just wining and crying.

I don't need epistle before bringing my own fact about your evil occultic religion.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Angrymode: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
x123xlolls:
That is purely correct, if to say He was never a muslim, He may not be sentenced like that.

You people suppose to know 1 thing, its Kano, land of Muslims, full of muslims, they are originated like that, they follow their state rules, so, if YOU happen to be outside of Kano, and not a muslim,

THEN I STRONGLY RECOMMEND BACKING UP !!!

edit********
EVERY ONE (espicially the cowards) CAN quote me, BUT THE BITTER TRUTH IS THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO ABOUT IT...

you Already hate Islam, you hate Hausa and fulanis, you hate northeners.

We are being disturbed always, tens of hundred of Us are being killed in all northern states, but no body cares, since 2007 look at the damages done to maiduguri, borno state, zamfara, sokoto, kano, talkless of katsina.

The human right you are talking about is useless for us, why, WHY, WHY should they start screaming about this single issue while they know whats going at ARREWA (the mass killings daily) but never talked? are you sure you want us to listen to them NOW?

Beside, this boy is sponsored by some of you who hate HATE SHARIA, and looking for ways to blame it, this is why things like this happen frequently in Kano, and the leaders, judges clearly know of this, you hate SHARIA but why in the name of GOD not let it stay with us, ...

the sad part is, many things (eg. mass killings, brutal killings, kidnapping, robbery) happen at ARREWA, but the papers, media, etc... are silent about it,

WHY BOTHER US WITH THIS WELL WRITTEN LAW OF THOUSAND YEARS? AND WE ACCEPT TO LIVE WITH IT !!!

Is it too late to call you an IDIOT
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by ultimatekint(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bunch of fools ������
13years old boy?
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by lucky4west: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2020
SegFault:

You sound like the people you are demonising I hope you know, mind you Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism are far more peaceful than Christianity, I guess you've forgotten the Crusades and the rest.
......hahahahaha how long did the crusades last? and what the nature of the conflict? can u honestly compare that to the havoc some adherents of islam and jihad has caused? both in mass destruction and the pockets uprising and skirmishes that abound every where?...plz state ur facts lets bring it on

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! / Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) / 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.