Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy (38159 Views)

Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano / CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report / Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Xmuslim:
when Muhammad was passing the blasphemy law during his time, he didn't consider modern people criticism?
Leave am.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by friday2011(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
ruffDiamond:
bro,listen carefully, it doesn't matter which religion any Yoruba professes to be,one I'm certain of is that they are never to be TRUSTED! those yorubastard Muslim are adulterous, drink alcohol,chronic womanizer, cheat, hypocrite, 2 faced betrayal, traitor,unscrupulous, unprincipled ,charlatan lot!they pretend to be gentle and cultured, but actually are very Good Charlatan! beware of them!when push comes to shove ,them will run ! haha,claiming stupid omoluabi nonsense which is simply an excuse for cowardice! haha!yes!I'm warning all Nigerian, beware of them, they are worst than the northerners!one stupid prof akintole comes to mind,Iif u know,u know..'m Yoruba, and hate the f*ck up .I've been there!

Hmnnnn... Its well...

To some extent you are right... But sincerely not all yorubas are like that...

I have one as a friend, and he will always refer to another person who is a yoruba as "wicked yoruba man" when ever there is an issue.

So funny though... He never like being seen as yoruba man... If he didnt tell you he is yoruba, you will never know except through his names...

A lot of them like that... No tribe is completely good and no tribe is completely bad...

God no go shame us.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by IMAliyu(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I really fear what that thing would be, because with all we have face, it'll have to be something catastrophic.
An example of such a catastrophy is Rwanda and the Rwandan genocide.
And look at the rate they are progressing now.

So for Nigeria either we wait for something as bad or worse to shake things up, or we start trying to avoid that pain now and improve things gradually, but it looks like we are not ready to do that yet.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by oaugraduate1234(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Xmuslim:
when Muhammad was passing the blasphemy law during his time, he didn't consider modern people criticism?

You're a liar
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by andyanders: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
Why can't Madam Iauretta, the useless minister come out and condemn the Kano judgement, like the way she attacked Pastor David Oyedepo? Let her attack the islalim leaders the way he attacks pastors and see if her head will not be displayed in public. Useless woman.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Jabioro: 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
The Islamic scholars and the islamist should come and defend this on nairaland..the Sharia law should tell us how come the innocent soul knew about the man live some hundred plus centuries ago . What's blasphemy?
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by donb06: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
SegFault:

You sound like the people you are demonising I hope you know, mind you Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism are far more peaceful than Christianity, I guess you've forgotten the Crusades and the rest.
We didn't forget the crusades.... We also remember the set of people that stopped the crusades...CHRISTIANS.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Sleekfingers: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
In this 21st century....still dealing with religion issues........no wonder the north is backward....i just dont understand these people and their brainwashed religion.......instead of them to tackle terrorism , banditry, almajiri, education, child marriages.....i spit
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Honchoslim16(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

This is true wickedness.

Who the hell this Fuckin' Mohammed epp?

Am tired of hearing rubbish everyday..... please!

Am still wondering how some people carry the dead old fool(Mohammed)on their head.

No wonder the North is backward.

To hell with those who cursed Nigeria... even if you are the one.

Period!
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by x123xlolls(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Jabioro:
The Islamic scholars and the islamist should come and defend this on nairaland..the Sharia law should tell us how come the innocent soul knew about the man live some hundred plus centuries ago . What's blasphemy?

I AM SURE THIS BOY KNOWS MORE THAN 100 PEOPLE THAT HE MAY HATE, THAT ARE CURRENTLY LIVING AROUND HIM, BUT WHY HE DIDN'T ABUSE OR MALTREAT ANY OF THEM?

HE RATHER SKIPPED CENTURIES AND BLASPHEM A MAN THAT LIVED THERE

CLEARLY THE BOY IS SPONSORED AND LOOKING FOR TROUBLE
Jabioro:

I AM SURE THIS BOY KNOWS MORE THAN 100 PEOPLE THAT HE MAY HATE, THAT ARE CURRENTLY LIVING AROUND HIM, BUT WHY HE DIDN'T ABUSE OR MALTREAT ANY OF THEM?

Jabioro:

Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Aboki99(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
If you are of the religion whose God orders the total annihilation of the Amalekites including women, children, the aged, infants, ox, donkeys and "everything that has life/breethes" then you have no moral authority whatsoever to condemn Islam: a religion that is by far, by far more peaceful scriptural and historically than xtianity.

[color=#990000][/color]
wizzakosh:
Religion of peace indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
donb06:

We didn't forget the crusades.... We also remember the set of people that stopped the crusades...CHRISTIANS.
Stopping what you started is the rule rather than the exception.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Aboki99:
If you are of the religion whose God orders the total annihilation of the Amalekites including women, children, the aged, infants, ox, donkeys and "everything that has life/breethes" then you have no moral authority whatsoever to condemn Islam: a religion that is by far, by far more peaceful scriptural and historically than xtianity.

[color=#990000][/color]
This is an obvious lie.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Omoslim26: 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lavisha:

abokki na basterrd

Hate speech and tribal bashing is not a thing to do all In the name of catching fun
wat if you get an opportunity to run for a big govt position and someone digs out this kind of post now well will dat play on your image

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Lavisha(f): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Omoslim26:

Hate speech and tribal bashing is not a thing to do all In the name of catching fun
wat if you get an opportunity to run for a big govt position and someone digs out this kind of post now well will dat play on your image
Oga, e no concern you!

Abeg swerve.

Abokki, alimajiri basterrds and headslammers are the problem of this country..

I work with them here, soon they will go to mosque, 4pm again, they will still go and pray.
Even at 7pm, they repeat meanwhile the moment it gets to 9pm, we will hang out at a bar&olosho joint and fuckkk the hell out of those punana.

The abokki basterrds will take hard drugs cos they don't drink beer like me and I wondered what they are.
I never like to be abokki.

If I can have the grace to pray 5 times a day like those headslammin fuckkkheads, I'll be at the top.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by x123xlolls(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Aboki99:

[color=#990000][/color]

Hmm tell him the bitter truth bro
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by donb06: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
SegFault:

Stopping what you started is the rule rather than the exception.

Let's wait for the Muslims to follow same rule..... But then hardly u see a Muslim Lawyer even comment on it
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Lavisha(f): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
donb06:

Let's wait for the Muslims to follow same rule..... But then hardly u see a Muslim Lawyer even comment on it
Muslin lawyers ke?
There are messed up fellows.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Lavisha(f): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Honchoslim16:
Goddamn mehn!

This is true wickedness.

Who the hell this Fuckin' Mohammed epp?

Am tired of hearing rubbish everyday..... please!

Am still wondering how some people carry the dead old fool(Mohammed)on their head.

No wonder the North is backward.

To hell with those who cursed Nigeria... even if you are the one.

Period!
Headslamming basterrds are dreadfully cretinous simpleton and a perverted irredeemably boring corporate bowel movement.

After they kill the boy you'll hear allah akbaru!
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Kirigidi(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
x123xlolls:
That is purely correct, if to say He was never a muslim, He may not be sentenced like that.

You people suppose to know 1 thing, its Kano, land of Muslims, full of muslims, they are originated like that, they follow their state rules, so, if YOU happen to be outside of Kano, and not a muslim,

THEN I STRONGLY RECOMMEND BACKING UP !!!

edit********
EVERY ONE (espicially the cowards) CAN quote me, BUT THE BITTER TRUTH IS THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO ABOUT IT...

you Already hate Islam, you hate Hausa and fulanis, you hate northeners.

We are being disturbed always, tens of hundred of Us are being killed in all northern states, but no body cares, since 2007 look at the damages done to maiduguri, borno state, zamfara, sokoto, kano, talkless of katsina.

The human right you are talking about is useless for us, why, WHY, WHY should they start screaming about this single issue while they know whats going at ARREWA (the mass killings daily) but never talked? are you sure you want us to listen to them NOW?

Beside, this boy is sponsored by some of you who hate HATE SHARIA, and looking for ways to blame it, this is why things like this happen frequently in Kano, and the leaders, judges clearly know of this, you hate SHARIA but why in the name of GOD not let it stay with us, ...

the sad part is, many things (eg. mass killings, brutal killings, kidnapping, robbery) happen at ARREWA, but the papers, media, etc... are silent about it,

WHY BOTHER US WITH THIS WELL WRITTEN LAW OF THOUSAND YEARS? AND WE ACCEPT TO LIVE WITH IT !!!

While not just form your own country where you can freely practice your Sharia laws since we Southerners are not compatible with you Islamic people? You talked about the killings in the North, who are the bandits carrying out the atrocities? Are they not your Islamic people(Boko Haram, Fulani terrorists)? Or is it Southerners?
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Donwis05: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Religion should promote God's love for man regardless of his sin, not killing a child for speaking against one dead man who's rotten in hell millenia ago.

Jesus has paid the price for the sin of this child, plese let him go.

Religion is supposed to give life, and not take life...

This rubbish must stop!!
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Xmuslim: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
oaugraduate1234:

You're a liar
what is the lie in it. Or is it kano people's invention outside Islam? Teach me something new

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by x123xlolls(m): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kirigidi:
While not just form your own country where you can freely practice your Sharia laws since we Southerners are not compatible with you Islamic people? You talked about the killings in the North, who are the bandits carrying out the atrocities? Are they not your Islamic people(Boko Haram, Fulani terrorists)? Or is it Southerners?
Answer your self... Remember CAN?
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by x123xlolls(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Donwis05:
Religion should promote God's love for man regardless of his sin, not killing a child for speaking against one dead man who's rotten in hell millenia ago.

Jesus has paid the price for the sin of this child, plese let him go.

Religion is supposed to give life, and not take life...

This rubbish must stop!!

thousands of years back people used to say what you just said..... hmmmm ..... hate go finish ya
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by kevwemike: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pls is Nigeria a country?
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Judolisco(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
It seems fake news abound in our obodo naija.
fake news?? something I saw on cnn
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Kubernetes: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
To hell with Unicef.
So they have been around when when thousands are being killed and displaced by BH and yet no any help from them in terms of drugs, housing and other basic things.And now when it involves islam and shariah,they are now opening their big mouths.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Honchoslim16(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lavisha:

Headslamming basterrds are dreadfully cretinous simpleton and a perverted irredeemably boring corporate bowel movement.

After they kill the boy you'll hear allah akbaru!
Goddamn mehn!

As in..
Really disgusting.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by damosky12(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
Fussion1000:

You are not even ashamed of ur religion, indeed you guys are slaves.

Oga. Calm down...

Read between the lines, and stop being absurdly fallacious and petty.

Does the post indicate the poster is a Moslem?

Even, if that were the case, such ad-hominem reeks stupidity.

Why not embrace dialogue and persuasion, instead?
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by olajigaolamide: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Religion of no forgiveness and intolerance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Steals Wine From Ikeja Supermarket (photo) / Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation / Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.