Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy (38158 Views)

Blasphemy: Umar Farouq, 13-Year-Old Boy Jailed For 10 Years In Kano / CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report / Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
SegFault:

We aren't spiritually cursed, our problem is deeply complex.

...and that is curse in it self.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by lukui: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
welcome to nigeria, poor man steal one naira you kill him, politician stole one billion you let him live.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
DennisEche:
ARREWA COME AND SPEAK AS USUAL, GANDUJE THAT STOLE BILLOINS IN BABARIGA IS STILL A FREE MAN. BEEN A POOR MUSLIM IS A BIG CRIME

Arrewa knows the truth, deep down in his conscience.

I don't hate Northern Nigeria, I hate the fact that they've refused to have common sense to speak the truth to themselves.
I speak against my tribe whenever need be, irrespective of whatsoever, that some of my tribe's men do not like.

The Whites have successfully made Black seems like a dirty color, via religion.
We bear their names, they don't bear ours.
We speak their language, they don't speak ours.
We worship GOD through their culture, they don't give a fvck about ours.
GOD came from their land, not from ours.

Africa is a curse to humanity..
Currently, Northern Nigeria is a bigger curse to the country.
Islam is all about terrorism; no country that accepts islam is at peace worldwide.

1 Like

Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Youngkhaleepha3:

Indeed is a religion of peace. This is the reason why that we will never have peace and progress in this country because there is no law nd order.

If someone commit a punishable crime that man should be punished without mercy so that it would serve as an example to others.

That’s the only way we can find peace in this country

Arrrrrrrh

What you said, to be Frank there's no food for thought in it. What are you saying for God sake?

How will your self acclaimed religion kill a person simple because he or she say a word probably out of frustration and you kill him, is that justice or religious beliefs coupled with wickness and retardation of human rights.

Sir don't mistake religious judgement for social law. Your religion fight for Allah and the Allah self can't fight for them, sorry to say . think about this. If truly Allah is king and God when people say hateful towards him or his prophet you guys as the followers should allow Allah to take his revenge not you people. literally you are saying Allah is not worth, fighting for him self.

With what is happening religion in Nigeria most especially Islam is a threat to human rights entirely..

No lie about this facts!!
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Neddyogu(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Muna4real:
Sharia is for the poor. The boy was sentenced to imprisonment because he is poor . If he was the son of idimi, nobody will dare Judge him. That's how life is. All Muslims should hustle hard, so that sharia will not insult them and their poverty condition in the name of "sharia law ".

I think I agree with you. The Muslims I see in night clubs smoking and pressing babes' asses are they of a different breed? Oga Bello dey drink him Heineken jejely yet nobody don arrest am. One law for the rich, the others can go to blazes. Na so e jus be everywhere shaa
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by bobolistica(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
I don't pity him... if I preached the gospel of Jesus Christ to him,he and his gullible followers would have me stoned to death... now see their darling Islam killing them one by one
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by emeka1759(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hausa and foolishness sef,well am not surprise they are cows
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by jrusky(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Blasphemy of who for goodness sake
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by jrusky(m): 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Islam oo

In anyway does Islam improve the word "religion" Nigeria?

Islam should be one of a thousand way to die- blasphemy and that's all.

Lerra somebody will open that his dirty mouth and say "Islam is a religion of peace". Whose that person that will qoute and mention me let him do if he has a better reason to alter me.

In Islam they fight for thier God and the God don't fight for them. No wounder North have the higest beggers in Nigeria.

Islam is the most unattractive religion in the world, very primitive, crude, naive, backward and wicked.

Blasphemy my foot!!! I have asked to produce the identity of their prophet how he look like and where did God stood and told him whoever talk against him should be jail or kill for blasphemy

Sorry to say this Islam is not a religion. That is it.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
jrusky:

Islam is the most unattractive religion in the world, very primitive, crude, naive, backward and wicked.

Blasphemy my foot!!! I have asked to produce the identity of their prophet how he look like and where did God stood and told him whoever talk against him should be jail or kill for blasphemy

grin grin pure Truth I concur bro
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Darkclouds2020: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Definitely, Allah is not God in Heaven.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Excuses: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
KfashionHubb:
Looks like capt Gideon orkar was right after all

Major General u mean..his son is a captain in the army the guy hardly talks..I can only imagine the outcome if the coup succeeded..
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Excuses: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
The thing with Islamic religion is..most Muslims especially in Nigeria have grown to understand and accept the principles based on interpretations from imams arising from erroneously naive and ignorance..and the dogma of men..

See Arabs,Qatar's, Kuwaitis etc enjoy themselves now. the ones in Nigeria here will tell you the holy kor'an say this prophet said that..

Everything thing about Islamic religion is tied on women..

Religion is a guide not a slave tool.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by 2emotional(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
This is stupidity at its peak. These kind of barbaric practices taking place in the north is all shades of wrong.....this is 21st century for crying out loud. shocked
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by CaptainFM1: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Do we humans really need to fight or defend any gods? We make all these so called god's less powerful if we have to fight their battles. In my opinion, any god that is blasphemed should come down and fight his own battle. We are still very crude in this country.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
bobolistica:
I don't pity him... if I preached the gospel of Jesus Christ to him,he and his gullible followers would have me stoned to death... now see their darling Islam killing them one by one
Are you sure you can read? Are you okay? A poor thirteen year old boy is who you are spewing such trash about, some of you Christians are no different from these Islamic extremists.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
jrusky:

As long as they worship a God it is a religion. You Christians have your own history too, I hope you know that.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Barbsamiin: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

In Islam they fight for thier God and the God don't fight for them. No wounder North have the higest beggers in Nigeria.

Also Invictus and Hush in the Aza regions grin
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Ghost01(m): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kanawa, wetin dey sup nau? This is becoming too embarrassing.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by jrusky(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
SegFault:

As long as they worship a God it is a religion. You Christians have your own history too, I hope you know that.

Oga you better face your warrant. They are serving God yes but which god?

Oh god of vegeance, god of bloodshed, god of wickedness, god of terrorism, god of beheading, god of no forgiveness, god of backwardness, god of pieces but if its "GOD" the creator of the universe then I doubt it with the way they behave and blood thirsty.

Pls tell us Christain history that is a bad as what I listed above and I beg you to name one good thing invented via Islam or from any islamic nation pls name one? Absolutely nothing than terrorism and bloodshed.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by earnit3: 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by HALCYON44: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
I don't even have time for any religion whatsoever here. My main concern is the banana republic. It is clear that the northerners are so occupied with their sharia law or what do you call it and this cannot go anywhere near the southern part of the country infact, its already a shameful act and totally barbaric to be sharing same country with people of total different beliefs and awful way of life. Just like the president is crying that he inherited a disjointed country. All I can say is I urge people of BIAFRA origin to intensify in their plan and be more focus as we are ready to join them by fighting for ODUDUWA republic and we can achieve our dream nation. Let me tell you that no reasonable leaders who is reaping in the current dispensation or hoping to be reaping from the cocoa plantation call Nigeria that will support the breaking of Nigeria. Freedom never come easily we must fight for it. Because it is clear there is no future under the current umbrella called Nigeria. Thanks
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Mike3660(m): 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
jrusky:

Oga you better face your warrant. They are serving God yes but which god?

Oh god of vegeance, god of bloodshed, god of wickedness, god of terrorism, god of beheading, god of no forgiveness, god of backwardness, god of pieces but if its "GOD" the creator of the universe then I doubt it with the way they behave and blood thirsty.

Pls tell us Christain history that is a bad as what I listed above and I beg you to name one good thing invented via Islam or from any islamic nation pls name one? Absolutely nothing than terrorism and bloodshed.
@bolded Go and read the Old Testament you will see that your God was worse. Now have you heard about the Crusades, Bloody Mary, the Jewish pogroms and Vlad the third there are more but I'll stop here go and read about them and as for you the question about anything good coming out from Islamic nations, go online and research the huge contribution made by the Arabians in the mathematical field, even most of the great mathematicians you know studied in these "Islamic countries".
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by jrusky(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
SegFault:

@bolded Go and read the Old Testament you will see that your God was worse. Now have you heard about the Crusades, Bloody Mary, the Jewish pogroms and Vlad the third there are more but I'll stop here go and read about them and as for you the question about anything good coming out from Islamic nations, go online and research the huge contribution made by the Arabians in the mathematical field, even most of the great mathematicians you know studied in these "Islamic countries".

Hahahahaha look at all you are mentioning I can see you of low IQ a full blooded daft and exceptionally ignorant.

What I'm saying to you is your damn religion is too wicked, babaric and blood sucking.

Any country Islam.is allow to stay peace become once upon a time. You are mentioning Mathematics imagine how naive you are pls which mathematics a jihadist vampire had to contribute to humanity?

Bin Laden second in command is a physician but a physician of terrorist bomb and mines creator to destroy humanity are those the contribution you are talking about? Bro your head dey pain you I swear.

Bro speak truth to yourseves and make your religion beautiful to sane mind than unecessary aggressiveness, beheading, suicide bombing, terrorism etc Tell people like Ishaq Terrorist Akintola, Hell Rufall, the Kano Mettazzines, Shekau Boko Haram enough is enough the damage they are doing to your religion is overboard. Its not the Will or the Way of God.

Truth hurt be it heal. God did not ask anyone to be kill for Him. God is not a murderer.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Finnestgreat: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kano d worst state in nigeria.Islam d worst religion in d world
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Aboki99:
If you are of the religion whose God orders the total annihilation of the Amalekites including women, children, the aged, infants, ox, donkeys and "everything that has life/breethes" then you have no moral authority whatsoever to condemn Islam: a religion that is by far, by far more peaceful scriptural and historically than xtianity.

[color=#990000][/color]
Show me where all that are being done.

Islam is fucking evil and occultic religion. Fact .
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Henri8: 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
helinues:
Kano state still living in 18 BM
Is that Buhari Muhammadu?
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Aboki99(m): 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
1 Samuel 15:1-9
King James Version
15 Samuel also said unto Saul, The Lord sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the Lord.

2 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

5 And Saul came to a city of Amalek, and laid wait in the valley.

6 And Saul said unto the Kenites, Go, depart, get you down from among the Amalekites, lest I destroy you with them: for ye shewed kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came up out of Egypt. So the Kenites departed from among the Amalekites.

7 And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt.

8 And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword.

9 But Saul and the people spared Agag, and the best of the sheep, and of the oxen, and of the fatlings, and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them: but every thing that was vile and refuse, that they destroyed utterly.

wizzakosh:
Show me where all that are being done.

Islam is fucking evil and occultic religion. Fact .
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Aboki99(m): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Here goes the reference. If you can't read your bible but depend on what your pastopreneurs cherry pick and spoon-feed you on sundays, we will read it for you.

q[code][/code]1

1 Samuel 15:1-9
King James Version
15 Samuel also said unto Saul, The Lord sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the Lord.

2 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

5 And Saul came to a city of Amalek, and laid wait in the valley.

6 And Saul said unto the Kenites, Go, depart, get you down from among the Amalekites, lest I destroy you with them: for ye shewed kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came up out of Egypt. So the Kenites departed from among the Amalekites.

7 And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt.

8 And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword.

9 But Saul and the people spared Agag, and the best of the sheep, and of the oxen, and of the fatlings, and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them: but every thing that was vile and refuse, that they destroyed utterly.

SegFault:

This is an obvious lie.
Re: UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 18, 2020
jrusky:

Hahahahaha look at all you are mentioning I can see you of low IQ a full blooded daft and exceptionally ignorant.

What I'm saying to you is your damn religion is too wicked, babaric and blood sucking.

Any country Islam.is allow to stay peace become once upon a time. You are mentioning Mathematics imagine how naive you are pls which mathematics a jihadist vampire had to contribute to humanity?

Bin Laden second in command is a physician but a physician of terrorist bomb and mines creator to destroy humanity are those the contribution you are talking about? Bro your head dey pain you I swear.

Bro speak truth to yourseves and make your religion beautiful to sane mind than unecessary aggressiveness, beheading, suicide bombing, terrorism etc Tell people like Ishaq Terrorist Akintola, Hell Rufall, the Kano Mettazzines, Shekau Boko Haram enough is enough the damage they are doing to your religion is overboard. Its not the Will or the Way of God.

Truth hurt be it heal. God did not ask anyone to be kill for Him. God is not a murderer.
Number one I am an atheist, number two your Old Testament is laced with stories of God asking people to kill, what about when God asked Saul to wipe out a whole country of people including women and children eh, what about when God asked the Israelites to attack other nations wipe them out then take their lands, I guess you want to dodge that one, what about when God asked the Israelites to kill unbelievers did you remember that one, it's just a trait amongst nairalanders to insult others that they have low IQ when they can't stand the argument, I remember one that I literally schooled. I told you to research on the Arabians contribution to mathematics but since you can't do it here it is:

1)
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://mathshistory.st-andrews.ac.uk/HistTopics/Arabic_mathematics/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj94dbkwvHrAhUNaRUIHTd3CwcQFnoECAQQAg&usg=AOvVaw3ZX1YZyP8OfYn_ZFqieUF3

2)
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.storyofmathematics.com/islamic.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj94dbkwvHrAhUNaRUIHTd3CwcQFjADegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2peHD6CwMlzrq9HuFfZDQE

Go through those articles well, when the Arabians were solving advanced algebra Europe (your Christian countries) we're fighting useless religious wars. I am not in support of Islam, what is happening in Indonesia and Pakistan annoys the fck out of me but you Christians are almost the same just that you guys have reduced your madness, if you want to insult me again, I'd be happy you don't quote me. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Steals Wine From Ikeja Supermarket (photo) / Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation / Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.