Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me (10153 Views)

How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. / My Body Moves Very Fast And It's Embarrassed Me On Many Occasions. I Need Help?? / (video) He Proposed To Her In Public And Gets Seriously Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Account2Many: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2020
I met this pretty tall and gorgeous looking girl 3 months ago, we exchanged numbers but she hasn't been calling which is a sure sign that she isn't into me and I understood.
I'm the only one that has been doing all the calls and checking up but she has never for once flashed, even when she misses my calls she will never call back.
So I recently came back after I travelled cos I'm on my annual leave, I called her and told her I'll like to see her, she said she isn't always chanced but obliged to see me after she closes from work by 6pm then she'll drop by a certain rendezvous we agreed on.
So by 5:30pm I got myself well dressed went to the ATM withdrew some cash, and waited for her but she closed from work and went directly back home without calling me, I waited till 7pm and since I didn't see her calls, I now called thrice, she wasn't answering, then I later called the fourth time and she picked the call and started blasting me with words like "why am I disturbing her life? am i that jobless? go find a job and all those profane words"
I now asked her where she is and she responded that where she is it's not important to me" I should stop disturbing her life and go get something useful to engage in.
Mehn after she insulted and embarrassed me on phone I just kukuma ended the call and went back home.
I'm suspecting she's a lesbian.
Honestly I'm so ashamed of myself, it's not easy coping with rejection or insults from female folks

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Lotel: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2020
Med oo

12 Likes

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by proclinician: 10:34am On Sep 17, 2020
Question is did you receive sense from the encounter or not?

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2020
That's why I like myself..

Any girl wey I come in contact with wey begin dey do like patience ozokwor.. I go just delete her contact.. I cherish my peace

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by ShitStain(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2020
proclinician:

Gbam

6 Likes

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by tico1212(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
I met this pretty tall and gorgeous looking girl 3 months ago, we exchanged numbers but she hasn't been calling which is a sure sign that she isn't into me and I understood.
I'm the only one that has been doing all the calls and checking up but she has never for once flashed, even when she misses my calls she will never call back.
So I recently came back after I travelled cos I'm on my annual leave, I called her and told her I'll like to see her, she said she isn't always chanced but obliged to see me after she closes from work by 6pm then she'll drop by a certain rendezvous we agreed on.
So by 5:30pm I got myself well dressed went to the ATM withdrew some cash, and waited for her, she closed from work and went directly back home without calling me, I waited till 7pm and since I didn't see her calls, I now called thrice, she wasn't answering, then I later called the fourth time and she picked the call and started blasting me with words like "why am I disturbing her life? am i that jobless? go find a job and all those profane words"
I now asked her where she is and she responded that where she is it's not important to me" I should stop disturbing her life and go get something useful to engage in.
Mehn after she insulted and embarrassed me on phone I just kukuma ended the call and went back home.
Honestly I'm so ashamed of myself, it's not easy coping with rejection or insults from female folks

Lesbian bawo? This your reasoning get as e b o

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by KrustyKrab: 10:37am On Sep 17, 2020
Lesbian bawo? Say another thing op.
She is definitely not into you.. The signs were there but you nonchalantly refused to heed to it.

Carry whatever is left of your esteem and move the hell on. The last time i checked, girls never finish.

Use your head.

I Love Krabby Patty.. tongue

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Enudapan: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2020
Nna eh! This is unsophisticated
You are not an odogwu

5 Likes

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Account2Many: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2020
proclinician:
did I ever lack it.
sense was still intact before and after the scenario.
The way I just sacrificed time and the stress to look good is what is vexing me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by goodmorning40: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2020
That was the lash you've been waiting for to get some sense, now you have it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by AlphaStorm: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2020
proclinician:

Legendary response from a true Legend

4 Likes

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Account2Many: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2020
tico1212:

Lesbian bawo? This your reasoning get as e b o
yes because i can't fathom how she would reject me cos I possessed all the features.
She's a hardcore lesbian. why would she turn down a Date at one of the most beautiful and expensive sit out?
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by SlimChizzy4(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2020
proclinician:
� whyyyy
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Ahmed0336(m): 10:42am On Sep 17, 2020
hmmm

Nothing wey Rihanna no go see under umbrella.

guy delete her number, forget you ever met her, hustle more, life goes on.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Sirfemisky: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
yes because i can't fathom how she would reject me cos I possessed all the features.
She's a hardcore lesbian. why would she turn down a Date at one of the most beautiful and expensive sit out?
Let's see her picture
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Account2Many: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2020
BornSnner9:
That's why I like myself..

Any girl wey I come in contact with wey begin dey do like patience ozokwor.. I go just delete their contact.. I cherish my peace
but my mind kept telling me that they are so many fishes in the river.
Guy what's the best way to revenge the time wasted, the stress waiting for her and preparing a table for two only to be ignored.
Honestly my ego and dignity is down and I'm so ashamed of myself.
I want to revenge if not for the insults but at least the time wasted and the embarrassment

1 Like

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by austine4real(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2020
U value her more than she values u

Go look elsewhere for a new girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Ahmed0336(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
Guy what's the best way to revenge the time wasted, the stress waiting for her and preparing a table for two only to be ignored.
I want to revenge if not for the insults but at least the time wasted and the embarrassment

leave matter for Mathias. it's not everything you'd revenge.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by AdeniyiA(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2020
Well, initially some ladies aren't easy catch like that, but you've got to press on if you really like her, fortunately you have her number already. Send her messages, morning and before she sleeps... Eventually you might win her.

I too do not like being rejected because I might switch off completely and not many could be as lucky as I was, i could say I proposed to my wife the very day we met wink
No wasting time chasing after babes grin

5 Likes

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
You don't have to revenge.. forget the bitch..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Openbusiness: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2020
grin Lol, nawa oh. OP let the girl be na. Is she the only fine girl in the world No b by force oh. You don't enter a fine woman by trying to force yourself on her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Kraytur: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
So by 5:30pm I got myself well dressed went to the ATM withdrew some cash, and waited for her but she closed from work and went directly back home without calling me, I waited till 7pm and since I didn't see her calls, I now called thrice, she wasn't answering, then I later called the fourth time and she picked the call and started blasting me with words like "why am I disturbing her life? am i that jobless? go find a job and all those profane words"

Gimme her contact I’ll set her up for you that’s if she likes me

3 Likes

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by AdeniyiA(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2020
I guess maybe she has sized you up, put you on a scale and you're found wanting. Ladies are so good at assessing your worth by mere looking at you. Do you have a car? What sort of phone are you using? What is d worth of your shoe, shirt when you met her? You'd be surprised the number of things she had assessed and valued on you.
If she could tell you to go find something to do with your life and stop disturbing her, then you were not her type when she first met you. She might be an expensive lady smiley

6 Likes

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Account2Many: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2020
Sirfemisky:
. Let's see her picture
Nairaland violation
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2020
Mtcheeww... all these women worshippers. A girl that can't sacrifice even 50 bucks airtime to call u even after seeing ur missed calls u still went ahead to arrange to meet the goat. Wetin dey una head when una dey put all these nonsense girls on pedestals Girls with no single levels undecided

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by baralatie(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2020
proclinician:
wicked
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Account2Many: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2020
AdeniyiA:
Well, initially some ladies aren't easy catch like that, but you've got to press on if you really like her, fortunately you have her number already. Send her messages, morning and before she sleeps... Eventually you might win her.

I too do not like being rejected because I might switch off completely and not many could be as lucky as I was, i could say I proposed to my wife the very day we met wink
No wasting time chasing after babes grin
I've already deleted the number and moved on but I'm still pained.
I know the time she closes from work and I know the path she takes home, I may likely block her

3 Likes

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by baralatie(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2020
dairykidd:
Mtcheeww... all these women worshippers. A girl that can't sacrifice even 50 bucks airtime to call u even after seeing ur missed calls u still went ahead to arrange to meet the goat. Wetin dey una head when una dey put all these nonsense girls on pedestals Girls with no single levels undecided
have you thought possible she is engaged
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by youngsahito(m): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2020
wetin Musa no go see for gate
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2020
dairykidd:
I tell you bro.. after she literally gave him a red flag.. dude still went ahead to arrange a date.. The bobo get airtime and time sha

12 Likes

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:

Stupid SIMP.
The signs were there since inception. But you stupidly chose to continue chasing her, downgrading yourself.
Ewu. Men like you disgust me.
Bloody incel!

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT / Coronavirus: Our Men Are Fucking Us Too Much- Ghana Women Protest / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.