Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me (10165 Views)

How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People. / My Body Moves Very Fast And It's Embarrassed Me On Many Occasions. I Need Help?? / (video) He Proposed To Her In Public And Gets Seriously Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Account2Many: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2020
AdeniyiA:
I guess maybe she has sized you up, put you on a scale and you're found wanting. Ladies are so good at assessing your worth by mere looking at you. Do you have a car? What sort of phone are you using? What is d worth of your shoe, shirt when you met her? You'd be surprised the number of things she had assessed and valued on you.
If she could tell you to go find something to do with your life and stop disturbing her, then you were not her type when she first met you. She might be an expensive lady smiley
Yeah you're seriously right.
some ladies are myopic sha
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2020
baralatie:

have you thought possible she is engaged
Engaged to be married u mean? Is she dumb or can't say it out from the onset? I no dey blame the babe oo na the guy when dey invest time, money and emotions for toto matter no dey use him brains. Girl dey show u say u nor matter to her u still dey wan force urself inside. So tey e turn see finish. And probably the guy go senior the babe like 8-12 years

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by ObaKlaz: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2020
Females can give anyone their numbers. It really doesn't mean sh!t to them. They love to see all males, especially males they aren't interested in (LIKE YOURSELF) shower them attention. You inundate them endlessly with your useless calls, they ignore and keep counting how many missed calls you do. It all fuels their narcissism and you're just a part of their narcissistic supply.

When you fail to see their apparent lack of interest in you, and your pitiful show of neediness doesn't tickle them anymore, then, they become caustic and rain hell on you.

By the way, you ran to the ATM to get some cash... That says a lot and leaves much to be desired about your mindset. I won't go further on that.

Completely ignore her, work on mindset and how you view females generally. Get busier too, dear OP.

30 Likes

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Angelacruz: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2020
she might probably be a lesbian, she is not interested in you.

5 Likes

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by DICKstractor: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
I've already deleted the number and moved on but I'm still pained.
I know the time she closes from work and I know the path she takes home, I may likely block her
cheesy

Do you want to block her and beg her to accept your date?

But this girl really dent your ego

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by baralatie(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2020
dairykidd:

Engaged to be married u mean? Is she dumb or can't say it out from the onset? I no dey blame the babe oo na the guy when dey invest time, money and emotions for toto matter no dey use him brains. Girl dey show u say u nor matter to her u still dey wan force urself inside. So tey e turn see finish. And probably the guy go senior the babe like 8-12 years
hmm!
she has choice to declare or not to declare!
that is women for you!

1 Like

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by proclinician: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
I know the time she closes from work and I know the path she takes home, I may likely block her

Is it when she start to slap you in public you will relax?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Sheflex4real(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2020
I believe it's best if you just let it slide. In situations like that, just learn your lesson as much as you can and try to forget the experience.
Personally be it a Guy or a Lady, if we have an agreement to meet up for whatever reason, and the person couldn't make the appointment for whatever reason with no heads up. I live the venue after five minute and I'm never going to reach out not until they do. Same thing with calls there is no way I call you more than once if you missed my calls. I believe there are two reasons while someone will missed your call either them Dont see it or Dont wana talk, I Dont see how calling more than once will help. So if the person return the call after Five years then that's when we talk. its not pride it called self respect. It's funny now 95% of my called get answered and the remaining percent get returned. Funny story I once collected one very good looking girl's number that stylishly told me that it her main line and she get lots of calls on it, she is charging it at home in other word if I called and she couldn't pick I should called back. I smiled and told her that's not going to be a problem. My number will be the only one that called once. LOL

It important to note that I also treat people the way i want to be treated.

I hope this helps.

18 Likes

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Aboks(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2020
Pele o
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Account2Many: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2020
Fyi0:

Stupid SIMP.
The signs were there since inception. But you stupidly chose to continue chasing her, downgrading yourself.
Ewu. Men like you disgust me.
Bloody incel!
why the insults and why cursing me?
I said despite the signs I still intentionally chosed to, it's my personal decision, just wanted to bed her that's all. I guess you don't even know who a simp is.
next time learn to argue your points without insults
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Account2Many: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2020
baralatie:

have you thought possible she is engaged
I think so too or maybe a lesbian or feminist with grown hatred for men
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Account2Many: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2020
dairykidd:

Nah I'm 27 while she's 24
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Account2Many: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Females can give anyone their numbers. It really doesn't mean sh!t to them. They love to see all males, especially males they aren't interested in (LIKE YOURSELF) shower them attention. You inundate them endlessly with your useless calls, they ignore and keep counting how many missed calls you do. It all fuels their narcissism and you're just a part of their narcissistic supply.

When you fail to see their apparent lack of interest in you, and your pitiful show of neediness doesn't tickle them anymore, then, they become caustic and rain hell on you.

By the way, you ran to the ATM to get some cash... That says a lot and leaves much to be desired about your mindset. I won't go further on that.

Completely ignore her, work on mindset and how you view females generally. Get busier too, dear OP.
thanks for this.
if you read through the thread carefully you'll see where I posted that I'm on my annual leave.
all the same Thanks
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Account2Many: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2020
DICKstractor:

cheesy

Do you want to block her and beg her to accept your date?

But this girl really dent your ego
I tell you I'm in severe torment right now
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by TJaguar(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2020
The girl was clearly not into you, why were you still bothering her? Learn to let girls go when they don't show interest in you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by baralatie(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
I think so too or maybe a lesbian or feminist with grown hatred for men
you should get rid of your low esteem as regards been turned down by a female.

your inability to handle rejection could reveal dark side to you as a person.

Obviously she must have preempted this from you.

do you know that men who are narcissistic,stalkers or women shakers and serial killers started with their inability to get over rejection by women

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by luvyaself95(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
Nah I'm 27 while she's 24
And at this your age you never understand girls nawa for you oh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by dopedan(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
luvyaself95:

And at this your age you never understand girls nawa for you oh
Lol me wey dey 21 na for secondary school I understand them

1 Like

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Liposure: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
At least, you ve gained experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Openbusiness: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
I tell you I'm in severe torment right now
See, let me tell u something, it's not like the girl wasn't interested in you, but you missed your way and got....emm....wars dah word Americans use.....emm.....yeahhhhh, you got cockblocked grin. Let me share u one lil secret about women in this generation that I discovered. They all have this 1 bestfriend in the whole world, and if you can get this her bestfriend to like you, as in win this her bestfriend over to your side, then it is finished. Just relax, her bestfriend will make her start chasing you for dinner dates and hangouts. I mean normal girls oh, this applies to normal girls only, not HOELOSHO typa gehs lipsrsealed So, first and foremost, u gotta know d kind of girl u are dealing with. Cuz if u deal with an hoelosho girl like a normal girl, *buzzzzz* u got Blockedzone grin. Typical hoelosho girl language, "straight to d point", no dilly-dallying. Daz all d hint I will give u, figure out d rest on ur own. So u gotta play ur game like a mirror, relate with her d kind of person she is: square peg in a square peg, not round hole. So anyway, back to d hack that works for normal girls. They are all the same. You want to win her, u gotta go through her bestfriend....All of them have the same bestfriend. They can't do without their bestfriend, she's glued to her bestfriend 24/7, her bestfriend knows all her secrets and fantasy and naughtiness and pretension, her freaky freaky side and every bad thing she hides from everybody else while forming goody goody grin. And their bestfriend is.........
....................her
.... PHONE grin
So before u start planning all this one on one interactive session, make sure u have already done ur homework with her phone. If she doesn't like chatting u on phone, she won't like u chatting u in real life either.
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Trex4(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
My advice would be for you to completely leave this girl and find another person. If you see her don't even behave as if you know her. But I feel you'll ignore my advice and still get into more trouble. Move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Vilgax: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
I met this pretty tall and gorgeous looking girl 3 months ago, we exchanged numbers but she hasn't been calling which is a sure sign that she isn't into me and I understood.
I'm the only one that has been doing all the calls and checking up but she has never for once flashed, even when she misses my calls she will never call back.
So I recently came back after I travelled cos I'm on my annual leave, I called her and told her I'll like to see her, she said she isn't always chanced but obliged to see me after she closes from work by 6pm then she'll drop by a certain rendezvous we agreed on.
So by 5:30pm I got myself well dressed went to the ATM withdrew some cash, and waited for her but she closed from work and went directly back home without calling me, I waited till 7pm and since I didn't see her calls, I now called thrice, she wasn't answering, then I later called the fourth time and she picked the call and started blasting me with words like "why am I disturbing her life? am i that jobless? go find a job and all those profane words"
I now asked her where she is and she responded that where she is it's not important to me" I should stop disturbing her life and go get something useful to engage in.
Mehn after she insulted and embarrassed me on phone I just kukuma ended the call and went back home.
I'm suspecting she's a lesbian.
Honestly I'm so ashamed of myself, it's not easy coping with rejection or insults from female folks

seriously?

is it after she rejected you that you started seeing traits of lesbianism in her??

c'mon dude don't be childish, she just wasn't into you.

you were probably too preoccupied with the thought of having her to notice the signs (the fact that she wasn't returning the same energy that you were directing her way.)

sorry you got hurt though. it happens to the best of us, just drop the mindset that all ladies must find you attractive unless they are either gay or feminists. that's how sociopaths justify rejection.

bless.
smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by DarkPheonix: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
Why the fck will you block her on her way home? So you want to start harassing her cause she rejected you? You definitely have no diginty and shame. If you really think you are worth anything then forget about that girl and move on and get yourself another girl.
She is probably in relation and you are disturbing her life, coupled with her busy schedule.

4 Likes

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Account2Many: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
DarkPheonix:

Why the fck will you block her on her way home? So you want to start harassing her cause you she rejected you? You definitely have no diginty and shame. If you really think you are worth anything then forget about that girl and move on and get yourself another girl.
She is probably in relation and you disturbing her life coupled with her busy schedule.
Nah not harass, when I said block I don't mean doing that aggressively, kind of wait for her.
But don't worry it's all settled we good cool
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
did I ever lack it.
sense was still intact before and after the scenario.
The way I just sacrificed time and the stress to look good is what is vexing me

you lacked and lack sense bro.. bitch wey no give a bloody damn about u, u get mind go willdraw ur hard earned money to spend on her.. and u still dey argue say sense..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Vilgax: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
yes because i can't fathom how she would reject me cos I possessed all the features
She's a hardcore lesbian. why would she turn down a Date at one of the most beautiful and expensive sit out?

did she explicitly describe her idea of the "perfect man" to you?

or you're just assuming you fit that criteria?

cause my g, these vagina people have no general definition of the "perfect man".

try no dey assume anyhow abeg. assumption is the mother of all Bleep-ups

2 Likes

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by Account2Many: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
Vilgax:

did she explicitly describe her idea of the "perfect man" to you?

or you're just assuming you fit that criteria?

well physical qualities asides I think most if not all Nigerian ladies hardly turn down a career minded Man.
So I may not be physically perfect but I believe the definition of who a perfect man is to naija ladies is a man that is successful in his career and profession or lemme say is "gainfully employed"
Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by LedRock: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
No one is talking about how rudely the girl behaved, she had an agreement with him and disappointed, there is no need shouting and cursing when you reject someone. I have many girls that shoot their shots at me and I reject them without any commotion.

No wahala na all these simp guys dey make all these girls feel fly.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by DarkPheonix: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
Nah not harass, when I said block I don't mean doing that aggressively, kind of wait for her.
But don't worry it's all settled we good cool
Alright sir, when you are about to start any relationship, always apply this rule - when you take two step and one step backward that way you can see if the person has any interest in you, if not move on to the next restaurant where they still have food for you and space to accommodate you, nor go dey wash plate for buka because you wan chop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by ZinoFasisi: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Account2Many:
did I ever lack it.
sense was still intact before and after the scenario.
The way I just sacrificed time and the stress to look good is what is vexing me

I no sure the sense dey sha

1. For thinking her reason for rejecting u is because she is a lesbian
2. For probably thinking every girl has the same taste or thinking patterns, for ur mind u posses it all, so all women go fall for u
3. For toasting a girl more than 3 times, how u go dey pursue girl for 3 months, na Visa ni. If u chase girl for long, u dey waste ur time. If she later gree its either out of pity, she is lonely and lacks better option or ur money looks sexy to her. Pursue woman that shows same level of interest as your, no be everywoman go like u even if u be TheRock
4. For wanting to revenge for what exactly en bros? Wetin she do u? She no tell u from beginning multiple times that she is not interested no be u dey think na hard to get she dey do? She force d wasted time out of u ni?

Now again did u receive the sense after the encounter or not?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me by JasperVII(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good, very good. Hope you'll learn from it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? / "Naughtiest Pre-wedding Shoot Ever" Man Places Mouth On Lady's Boobs(photo) / Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.