Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' (53542 Views)

Man Flogged For Stealing A Bunch Of Plantain In Bayelsa Community (Photos) / Man Flogged For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl In Lekki Phase 1, Lagos / Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
Go shout at a soldier man and when he treat your fvck up, run to social media and start posting. Na you still dey feel the pain.

From his head, I know say na dem.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Newboss(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Shithole
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
bobokeshington:

IF HE DOES AS YOU'VE SAID, HE WOULD BE A LONE VOICE IN THE WILDERNESS BECAUSE THERE WON'T BE SUPPORT FROM THE MAJORITY OF YOU WHO ARE ASKING HIM TO DO SO. YOU KNOW 9JA IS A SHIT HOLE. ABNORMALITIES HAS BEEN NORMALIZED IN THIS GODFORSAKEN COUNTRY.
It's a shame.. shit country

1 Like

Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Where he wan take am to?

Human rights commission.. the military also have their human right department
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by babtoundey(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
BeSpect:
Speechless.

Why are security personnel so harsh and ruthless to the citizens?

And the moment they to know they are being redeployed to Borno to face Boko-Haram they will start urinating in their pants.

That's wgat they're good at bullying and lawlessness. Bunch of hypocritical cowards!
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Jaqenhghar: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
heendrix:

grin grin ur matter don taya me

of course no one prays to be posted there
Truth go always tire person when no like am. See

https://dailytrust.com/boko-haram-bandits-on-the-rampage-in-northeast-northwest-daily
Even with your 7th division.
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Isholasky76(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
We need to remember that freedom after speech is not guaranteed oo ������
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by emapeteum(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Forget it, the dude is not innocent. I have seen his types shouting at soldiers on several occasions even without provocation.
Stop supporting illegality.Were they trained to exercise their military powers on innocent civilians or bandit and Boko haram?Nigeria is indeed a zoo where people on uniform (primary school cert) believe they could terrorize people without reason .Are they civil police.I would advice the fellow to go their barracks and make formal complain with the military police if he can identify the wild beast.
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Chidecmail: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
post=94014015:
Update From . COM

A man has accused soldiers of beating him up for expressing his right to freedom of speech, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Samson Etumudon shared a photo of his swollen back with a red whip mark and explained that he was flogged by soldiers in Benin, along Airport road.

When asked what he said to anger the soldiers, he said that he was in a car when the soldiers tried to board the vehicle, Reports.

He explained that the soldiers, who were dressed in mufti, looked into the car then commented that he is a criminal looking for who to "run". Not knowing that they are soldiers, he said he hit back at them, asking if he has "run" them before.

The soldiers entered the vehicle then when they got to the front of their base, they got down from the car and dragged him down before assaulting him.

Read His Narration in Pidgin English, As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3333468256722285&id=100001774307191
Why complaining?. After r all you love one Nigeria,please enjoy it to the fullest.
"Wild animals every were you go "
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Karlosorji(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
You think you know soldiers and their system and it’s making you to type rubbish. One day it’s your head that will go in for it. There won’t be time for authority since you would have been a dead man

BornSnner9:
Let him take the case up and those culprits should be dismissed.. we don't need such people in our military uniforms.. they can only mess with Nigerians who don't know how to exercise their right..

Being a security personnel doesn't give you the right to maltreat a civilian and do as you please..

By the time he takes this up.. it will serve as a lesson to others especially this young recruit wey power dey shack them
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by donjahsy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
Go shout at a soldier man and when he treat your fvck up, run to social media and start posting. Na you still dey feel the pain.

In a civilized world this your comment will be met with harsh words, but alas we are in uncivilized country that can never be good, not now, not tomorrow, not ever!
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Chidecmail: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Forget it, the dude is not innocent. I have seen his types shouting at soldiers on several occasions even without provocation.
Your turn is coming. Doubting Thompson.
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Karlosorji:
You think you know soldiers and their system and it’s making you to type rubbish. One day it’s your head that will go in for it. There won’t be time for authority since you would have been a dead man

ok
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by germaphobe(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
This unsophisticated
The solider is not an Odogwu
. This one is claiming slawormir the second, wonder what would have happened if you were here during d time of nwaAmaikpe the mad sane, crazy unhypocritic man
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by trilacos: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
SamgoldBaba:

Na why I stop to pity them

I narrowly escaped them yesternight when I was using camo head band BeSpect come see pleading..but I was confident all through. I for dey hospital today o
how can you be pleading and still be confident at the same time....u dey wear camou dey form big boy but when dem catch u,u dey beg con claim say u dey confident,why u no argue with them na.
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Earnonline2: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Oh
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Asianjollof007: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
BornSnner9:
Human rights commission.. the military also have their human right department

Forget, nothing is workintg in nigeria again. I've heard about a lawyer that was tortured by some soldiers
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by OmoBaale1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
I taya ooo
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Asianjollof007: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
trilacos:
how can you be pleading and still be confident at the same time....u dey wear camou dey form big boy but when dem catch u,u dey beg con claim say u dey confident,why u no argue with them na.

LOL, no mind am. You get confidence and you dey beg.
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Forget, nothing is workintg in nigeria again. I've heard about a lawyer that was tortured by some soldiers
it's just unfortunate.. what a shame
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by MajohBankz: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Typical buharist

1 Like

Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
[[s]quote author=Enudapan post=94014364]Nna eh! No qualms
This unsophisticated
The solider is not an Odogwu[/quote][/s] Trash
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

U are an eternal fo0l...
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Simplyleo: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

U are an eternal fo0l...
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Mentcee(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Silly post.

Is a soldier God?

What's the source of your idiocy?
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by PrettyNengiBBN: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Lol..

Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by emmajodeci(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Find the idiot go, observe am well, catch am for corner when him dey alone den run am street... My guy tee u finish move.. As long as him no hold u or no trace. U go mess am up live

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.