Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' (53543 Views)

Man Flogged For Stealing A Bunch Of Plantain In Bayelsa Community (Photos) / Man Flogged For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl In Lekki Phase 1, Lagos / Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Soleye24(m): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
freedom of speech dey I no go dull you but freedom after speech, I can't assure you
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Jakama90(m): 4:51am On Sep 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Go shout at a soldier man and when he treat your fvck up, run to social media and start posting. Na you still dey feel the pain.

From his head, I know say na dem.
It must be a coward that says this
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2020
Reason why I don't feel any emotions when I read of soldiers/policemen being killed or dying etc. I consider it as good riddance.
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by hapholaby: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2020
They should be questioned for this injustice.
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by izraeleezee(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2020
u dey follow soldier reason tok
Dats Nice

Ah-yiiiiii
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by davillian(m): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2020
BeSpect:
Speechless.

Why are security personnel so harsh and ruthless to the citizens?
The kind of training they receive
Same training they receive during military regime
It's the same training they are still recieving under democratic rule....
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by davillian(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Go shout at a soldier man and when he treat your fvck up, run to social media and start posting. Na you still dey feel the pain.

And so furking what ?
Why would someone call him a criminal and he won't react
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by SamgoldBaba: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2020
trilacos:
how can you be pleading and still be confident at the same time....u dey wear camou dey form big boy but when dem catch u,u dey beg con claim say u dey confident,why u no argue with them na.

Lol, ws once a cadet
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Superjazz: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

tactical imbecility and foolishness is embeded deep in your DNA genes and blood streams.so I and other sensible nairalnders are not surprised by your gutter and sensless comments cheesy
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Samysearch(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2020
kessling:
Aboki soldiers flogging southerners while soldiers of southern origin being killed in the north by militant groups because of sabotage. There is God

Ur hatred for northerners is legendary. Somebody was harassed by a soldier & u surmised that the culprit was an aboki! How idiotic!
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by segun18(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2020
heendrix:

senselessness at its peak....dem dey run from Boko Haram na why 7th infantry division unit still full with soldiers Everly gallant to obey command of attack

you have no idea bout Soldiering so let's just make it slide

Apologies if I had unintentionally made a sweeping generalisation of the whole Army. Take it from me that I have seen certain Soldiers behave unruly on the street on few occasions. while in Nigeria. I could remember how Soldiers humiliated me for wearing a Fashionable Army style hat in the 90s.

However, I must on hindsight assert that Soldiers are far better than Police officers in terms of conduct and discipline.

I wish you and all other Soldiers all the best.

God bless you
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by AfricanWahala(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
BornSnner9:
Let him take the case up and those culprits should be dismissed.. we don't need such people in our military uniforms.. they can only mess with Nigerians who don't know how to exercise their right..

Being a security personnel doesn't give you the right to maltreat a civilian and do as you please..

By the time he takes this up.. it will serve as a lesson to others especially this young recruit wey power dey shack them
Can you advise on what steps he can take next?
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
AfricanWahala:

Can you advise on what steps he can take next?
He can go to the human right commission and lay his complain.. but then the stress is not worth it cuz plus the whole country is a mess.. we all should continue suffering and smiling
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by trilacos: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
SamgoldBaba:

Lol, ws once a cadet
lol,an ex-cadet wishing his comrade bad,what happen to brotherhood.please say another lie.
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by heendrix(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
segun18:

Apologies if I had unintentionally made a sweeping generalisation of the whole Army. Take it from me that I have seen certain Soldiers behave unruly on the street on few occasions. while in Nigeria. I could remember how Soldiers humiliated me for wearing a Fashionable Army style hat in the 90s.

However, I must on hindsight assert that Soldiers are far better than Police officers in terms of conduct and discipline.

I wish you and all other Soldiers all the best.

God bless you

Amen thanks alot.

Left to me I look at faces before harassing civilians that wears camou if he looks cool I'll just word you calmly man to man and politely tell you to get another clothes to put on. I'm not doing this for show of force but to prevent a brutal harassement from mean Regulars. In general, may God see us all thr

1 Like

Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by YangaBabe: 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
imagine being beaten for fighting for your right undecided
Re: Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' by SamgoldBaba: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2020
trilacos:
lol,an ex-cadet wishing his comrade bad,what happen to brotherhood.please say another lie.

lol, for my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / Items Found On Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu / Teenager’s Manhood ‘vanishes’ After Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.