Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) (70650 Views)

Cc: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (A Response To My Comment On Nairaland) / Comedian AY MAKUN Spotted Wear Fake Richard Mille Watch (photo) / Davido & Cardi B Competes, Show Off Their N35.5M Watch(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 5:59am On Sep 20, 2020
Solatium:

The key word here is that those who sweat for their money.
A $30k -$50k is still within the range for an international business men.
Have you ever found Dangote,Adenuga and the ilks with $150k watch except political thieves like Dino.
Most of those guys who possess them get them as a gift from Contractors who want a favor from them.
These billionaires are smarter than you and i,they will rather buy an already liquidate companies with loads of properties for that amount and retail them
Those billionaires you mentioned are the bedrock of the luxury business. Otedola and dangote may not still be paying for watches today, but they have spent good cash buying them in their younger days.

Ten years ago, I visited JJ okocha to try and sell a watch to him, before we even started, he went inside and brought out a big box containing about 30 pieces of the best watches money can buy, and Baba, they were mostly German brands not even Swiss!!!

Jj said, madam what else do you think I need in that collection that you have to offer? grin

Nothing o

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Solatium(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2020
frankyychiji:
That's the impression of every layman out their, that Rolexes are the highest grin
Rolex is very popular doesn't make it higher than a Richard Mille or Jacob and Co or a Catier.

In the Swiss watch pyramid, Rolex is not even in the first ten, they are just ubiquitous, seen everywhere, hyped by the company etc.

Yes Rolex has recorded so many "firsts" breakthroughs in watch making, Baba Richard Mille is for big boys only.

Yes, for the big boy's not for the real men

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Solatium:

Yes, for the big boy's not for the real men
Oh c'mon honey grin
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Solatium(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
frankyychiji:
Oh c'mon honey grin
grin
frankyychiji:
Oh c'mon honey grin

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Solatium(m): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
frankyychiji:
Oh c'mon honey grin
grin
frankyychiji:
Oh c'mon honey grin

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by DESTROTECH(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2020
mukthar2000:
they don't encourage youths with all this their audio life now, any small thing na to post to make youth look down on themselves now .

Yes true talk sha, but u as a person should also know you might also be better than that person showing off... For everything you see a price was paid... Just keep working hard congratulation nor day finish

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Cabardin: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
And which watch did you end up choosing? And did you buy anything at all? I often hear that Swiss watches are highly prized in the world, especially collectible versions. But for me, my great-grandfather's watch remains the most valuable. I used to keep it carefully in a box, and every morning before school, I'd open it and look at it. It seemed to me that it brought me luck. I even wanted to wear it in high school, but I didn't know how to wear a pocket watch, and I was sorry, what I can lose it, or someone steals it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen / My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts / Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.