Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) (70652 Views)

Cc: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (A Response To My Comment On Nairaland) / Comedian AY MAKUN Spotted Wear Fake Richard Mille Watch (photo) / Davido & Cardi B Competes, Show Off Their N35.5M Watch(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Darkclouds2020: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ordinary watch for telling time. Mcheeeww
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
Apart from telling the time, what else do these luxury watches actually do?

The money can change your poverty mentality

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Femijohn198: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
And these money will change 10 or 15 people destiny ooo
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by BoverLY: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
He shudnt be overhyped.. Sebi he bought it from someone who has more than 10 of it in his dominion.

One man house is another's hut.
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by ronyman(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Shut up poor fool
solmus:
cool

Foolish Africans making an oyinbo jewelry company owned by one oyinbo Richard fvcking richer

How much is a bar of solid gold for a watch made of gold , glass and rubber to be worth 58m

The major thing Bill Gates snr insisted his son did was sponsor charity

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by simplesearch: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
We think it luxury but this are one of many of devils way to fleshly appeal that keeps man in the downward road to perdition. Everyone of this unnecessarily element get our eyes fixated on earthly things and distract our attention from the pursuit of the one place that matters(Heaven).
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by nanizle(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
They tell Class. grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by ronyman(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
No mind the mugu
Tonimax:

My broda make money and stop all this nonsense talk

I'm not a prophet but everything u own or u are putting on is made by "OYINBO"

So stop all these ur shalaye

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by ogawisdom(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hope it will tell him the time the world will end cool
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by solmus: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
ronyman:
ronyman's father is a poor fool

Yes he is
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by PharaohMusa: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin

When did you change from the ways of Righteousness, your comments this few days shows you're backsliding sir, pls go back to God and change your ways.....

Righteousnesss8:

it can tell you when it's end time too
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by DeltaOilWell(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Like I always say , the agents of the devils are on a rampage

They will lure you with deceptions of riches and wealths

Flaunting it at every chance they get ,

Making the insecured amongst you to feel bad or that something is wrong with you

Remember the Devil owns the world and it's riches

You've to do what they are doing so you can also be like them

The fallen Angels are here

Stop blaming evil on the Devil, blame it on the Creator of everything, if you don't understand, ask Him or at least hope that someday He will reveal it to you.
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by SocialJustice: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
They are like art. Buying them is as good as buying gold.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by PastorandMentor(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Vanity
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by kenzysmith: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
I dey hear dey find 509k make I take start business God nan the same world me and Davido day o see my life

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by simplesearch: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
PharaohMusa:
grin

When did you change from the ways of Righteousness, your comments this few days shows you're backsliding sir, pls go back to God and change your ways.....

That's not him. Someone trying to impersonate his moniker
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Naijaarchive(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Come on.....
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by ChickenHead(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
if you no like the watch or him luxurious life abeg make you FEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

na your money ko

abi na your money ni

my broda hustle ooo make you no say living a luxurious life na VANITY
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
If the watch can't tell the time Jesus will come, then the amount don't worth it.
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by kingjoe(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Forget all these criticisms .most of us are like that I mean 99percent of Nigerians.
A student I met recently didn't have much money in his account but uses a samsung phone of 120k.had to save his allowance for months to buy it for show off in school.

Most guys in entertainment buy expensive cars for show off.
Davido is worth above a billion naira.so if it makes him happy .good for him.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by fourboys: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
I don't like saying vanity upon vanity but this my friend is Vanity
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Ogaga87(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:

Scam people who choose opulence lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Is just an advert placement,...... He will still return the watch to the mall he picked it from.....

Fame is good anyway......
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by PharaohMusa: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
simplesearch:

That's not him. Someone trying to impersonate his moniker

Oooh! I see....thanks for the clarification
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by lekki1444: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Austineva:
I tell u, bro. Where d children of d common man is looking for only one million naira to carry start life, I not excepted. God plsss bless us o, 1m is not too small oo, it will be enough
Ask bobrisky to shoot 1 million into your akant sharp sharp
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by simplesearch: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
kenzysmith:
I dey hear dey find 509k make I take start business God nan the same world me and Davido day o see my life

Psalm 37:1-6
1 Never envy the wicked!
2 Soon they fade away like grass and disappear.
3 Trust in the Lord instead. Be kind and good to others; then you will live safely here in the land and prosper, feeding in safety.

4 Be delighted with the Lord. Then he will give you all your heart’s desires.
5 Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him to help you do it, and he will.
6 Your innocence will be clear to everyone. He will vindicate you with the blazing light of justice shining down as from the noonday sun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
BoverLY:
That malam watch wey dey buy #450.😅 How does this one better pass am.

he can still resell the watch twice the amount.........i remember selling my cartier watch quaruple the amount i bought it ....the cartier watch was about 12years. But not in nigeria though.....there are some people who can spend any amount of money on watches......

As a matter of fact, terrorists, drug peddlers, money launders etc . Use watches, diamonds , gold........go to UAE and see .....they will buy diamond necklace, bracelets, watches . They will ask u if u can help them to take it to countries like Uk, usa, france, germany and canada. They will finance your trip to the aforementioned countries. All you have to do is wear the jeweries. Then u are good to go....most of the jeweries worth millions of dollars or sometimes thousands.......after you have delivered it they will still pay you......i have know two friend in UAE . One is a nigeria and the other one is from south africa . This is what they do. I mean for a living.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by DESTROTECH(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Make he spend the money na him get am...

O.B.O to the world

Am online buying bulk and unit bitcoin, giftcards, PayPal funds, cashapp funds, an other e-currencies.

Destro Tech exchange
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Who care with all this una audio life style, from otedola, to this stupid boy, we are waiting for the next mad audio person to post b4 the wkend runs out.Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by lexy2014: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kendroid:

It increases your value...

How?
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by DESTROTECH(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
mukthar2000:
Who care with all this una audio life style, from otedola, to this stupid boy, we are waiting for the next mad audio person to post b4 the wkend runs out.Rubbish

Be calming down

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akon 'Molests' Trinidadian Girl During Performance At Club Zen / My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts / Davido And Chioma Go Furniture Shopping For Their Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.