Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) (70706 Views)

Cc: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (A Response To My Comment On Nairaland) / Comedian AY MAKUN Spotted Wear Fake Richard Mille Watch (photo) / Davido & Cardi B Competes, Show Off Their N35.5M Watch(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by seguno2: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
Apart from telling the time, what else do these luxury watches actually do?

As long as he paid his tax fully and donates to charities, that should be fine.
Is he doing these things?

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:

Na investment...mostly heirlooms and some times sell it when their broke

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by masks(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
you are looking at a mere watch. I'm looking at future investments.
Every millions Davido spends on ice accessories has a future value....

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by justicechichex: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
OK
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by GreatSage: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Like I always say , the agents of the devils are on a rampage

They will lure you with deceptions of riches and wealths

Flaunting it at every chance they get ,

Making the insecured amongst you to feel bad or that something is wrong with you

Remember the Devil owns the world and it's riches

You've to do what they are doing so you can also be like them

The fallen Angels are here

The devil isn't that powerful, he can't do anything without the approval of the almighty himself. Thing is if you don't give him room through your mistakes, he can't operate.
Read the book of Job to further understand how the devil works..
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:

I'm not against buying expensive stuff, just that I see no point buying expensive things that do not have added value. For me its okay to buy a Ferrari or Lamborghini because they're super fast, private jet for comfort etc. But a luxury watch of 60million naira doesn't tell the time ''faster'' or ''more comfortably'' than a regular watch of 20k, for example. That's my point.

Fair enough buh I hope u know he is into showbiz. The more he does extraordinary things the more money he makes. And I believe he is more richer than WizKid at the moment. Besides he can auction these valuables and make more money. I hope u know when u buy a jet or car and sell it the price drops buh a chain or wrist watch adds more money. Think about it

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kingzeez10:

This is not about making money. Is this an asset?
I hate this kind of talk.. do u know if he's got enough asset to last his generation? There are level you'll get that you wouldn't know what else to do with money again
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
It doesn't just tell time, it tells you it's YOUR TIME!

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by LawLab247: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
buramide:

Poverty-stricken mentality is all you have gotten. Your 250# wrist watch tells you when God is coming?! Better choose your vanity properly

Son, don't take this life too seriously. That way, you do be able to spot a humour when you see one. Have a wonderful evening please.
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
For show off

thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
solmus:
cool

Foolish Africans making an oyinbo jewelry company owned by one oyinbo Richard fvcking richer

How much is a bar of solid gold for a watch made of gold , glass and rubber to be worth 58m

The major thing Bill Gates snr insisted his son did was sponsor charity

...but your graphic design business is crumbling!!! Face it!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
BigJoe29:
Direct your pains to the bloggers, I see no reason why a sane person should be angry that another person buys a costly wristwatch.
It's your parents that are not sane cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Bojack(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
tophumble:
So it will tell him about tomorrow

The amount used to buy it can be used to create job for over 1000 people
Is David responsible for job creation?
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
osazsky:
is Davido ur president.senator governon what do u want him to do..mickel obi got original Gucci bag for his daughters. U should know how much it cost..I guess u are a Chelsea fan so u see nothing wrong with that..y not take this as a motivation not to fail in life instead of wailing..be happy for him..sai bubu
I have nothing against Davido (or any celebrity). It's because you did not read my comment properly - Please go back and read it again - That is why people fail exam
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by lildush(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Its is a pure lie.. DAT watch is not worth DAT amount...
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by BrutalJab: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
wildikeman:
After he heard about what Otedola did for his kids him sef won show...abeg jare...Africans and their way of thinking

Was it Davido that posted the picture?

Black man and reading are far from each other.

Kai and you will claim to be a graduate o
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Asadujames202(m): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Angelfrost:
Sigh... One can't truly buy class and intelligence!!!

Not hating, but that thing looks very much like a 2 million Naira knock off!!!... Oh Well, his money, his choice of toys!

Knock-off with a designer logo

Badht guy
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by BrutalJab: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:
Is just an advert placement,...... He will still return the watch to the mall he picked it from.....

Fame is good anyway......

Lol He bought the wrist watch last year and have been wearing it in every single video he uploads.

Go and make money bro
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by BrutalJab: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
SuyaEater:

Exactly, imagine building a hospital with that money and building a quality school. He can even buy acres of land and provide affordable housing for the poor, but he bought a watch.

Gather the money you have been using to eat and buy recharge card, it can help someone life too. mumu

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by wisdomkid: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:

Investment sir, Investment.
Apart from living in a house, what is the use of land?

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Asadujames202(m): 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:

If you think really deeply, you'll realize that the one who chooses to show off is actually the one with the poverty mentality.

Poverty mentality na Western thing

Not in a country where a vast majority hit the sack on an empty stomach

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
As I dey so, the thing wey dey hungry me na to make sure every youth in every family in my village is doing well.....as long as they are willing to do well... not smoke away the opportunity, well.... everyone has got their priorities.
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
It will tell you that you are not a poor man for sure...

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Earnonline2: 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Clout
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by originalprof: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:
Tell The Time For Judgement

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Fake watch, fake price, fake reporting, everything na wash..
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by GiZcorp: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nna abeg na this one the angels go check before them blow the trumpet? Vanity crew pls stay away
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by willy30(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
You are the only person in this comment Section that knows what’s up. That watch is an asset , it’s even a better asset than a car(s) because the value of these watches increases over time.

Sleekfingers:

he can still resell the watch twice the amount.........i remember selling my cartier watch quaruple the amount i bought it ....the cartier watch was about 12years. But not in nigeria though.....there are some people who can spend any amount of money on watches......

As a matter of fact, terrorists, drug peddlers, money launders etc . Use watches, diamonds , gold........go to UAE and see .....they will buy diamond necklace, bracelets, watches . They will ask u if u can help them to take it to countries like Uk, usa, france, germany and canada. They will finance your trip to the aforementioned countries. All you have to do is wear the jeweries. Then u are good to go....most of the jeweries worth millions of dollars or sometimes thousands.......after you have delivered it they will still pay you......i have know two friend in UAE . One is a nigeria and the other one is from south africa . This is what they do. I mean for a living.......

1 Like

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by willy30(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
You can never, I mean never get an original Richard Mille for even 10million Naira . The ones they sell for 80k are fake

Saynotoapc:
Same Richard Mille boiz dey wear now.
Last time we go price am, the dealer was even assuring us "nah the original be this ooo"
Worth of 80k
Lol
The wrist watch dope
Even the 80k own still dope

I know there are still other dealer that sale below 80k and still claim it "Original" lol.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by sapientia(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Davido bolaji
Re: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (Photo) by PreciousPearl01(f): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:

I tire o. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details / Charly Boy Is Looking For This Female Keke Driver Who Is UNICAL Graduate / Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.