Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Broke Guys That Get Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Guys That Get Girls (6410 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by fuckaholic25(f): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
power of dick

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys That Get Girls by ModestGal(f): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Uncle93:

Lol I only do girls
What does that mean? Do I look like a man? Anyway, it means its only mouth you have, you ain't handsome. If you are sure you are handsome, show me if not you are .......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. / I Slept With My Driver To Save My Marriage / BIG MAMAS | Plus-sized Ladies Shows Off Their “assets (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.