Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face (36366 Views)

Hosa Okunbo: Obaseki Has Good Plans For Edo On Paper, Nothing On Ground / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by blowjob: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
DIS SCAMMER

4+4

GOD BLESS OBASEKI

GOD BLESS EDO STATE

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

11 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by agabusta: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
cheesy
ogbanekanu:

Edo people go shock that osho and his cronies! its them against the Edo people not obaseki
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Mykie123: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
At the end, who go win go win and everybody go rest.

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by ThreeEyedRaven: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Y'all ain't God.

If David could go go against Goliath with a stone so would Obaseki defeat y'all with the mandate from Edo people

6 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by fiercehillz(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
4+4....Ogba ne

Baba be calming down

4 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by chukwuibuipob: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
cool we full ground here for ISE IYANU.

5 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Juanmike(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
May I tell you a story about a skeleton?
A skeleton enters into a bar, Orders a beer and a mop.

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by realstars: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
The Part I Enjoy Most In Election Is The Tention It Has.

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by braveboi4life: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Fake billonair buisness man, When you talk of billionairers that have benefited edo people you mention, Esama of Benin, this one billions is to opress the poor.
FYI it is Edo people Vs Osho/Iyamu/Hosa cum Light against darkness..e go shock una

10 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Egalitarian1: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Mummyfour(f): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Captain Hoha or hosa or whatever, if obaseki had not decamped to pdp, would his government be referred to as " monstrous and draconian".
They resort to name calling and mudslinging when something doesn't favor them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Talklly: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
I de tell u.. Na really mad oooo

Christology:
3 grass root politicians against one Lagos guy.
mad oooo

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by odigbosky(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
braveboi4life:
Fake billonair buisness man, When you talk of billionairers that have benefited edo people you mention, Esama of Benin, this one billions is to opress the poor.
FYI it is Edo people Vs Osho/Iyamu/Hosa cum Light against darkness..e go shock una

Useless billionaire. He was once a staff of Igbinedion the Esama. Let him be eyeing that title, he will just die like fowl. I watched the interview which he paid for today on TV. This man go see pepper if Obaseki wins

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by NigeriaB(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
Casan0va:
I don't know who is reading this, but whatever you're going through today will not last forever.

Persevere

Amennn..
Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by ASKBABY: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
BULL... Sh..t

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by osazsky(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Everybody wan talk so far obaseki is with dangote danjuma and bubu all this ones na wailers

6 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by eddyslim(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hosa, wee u kee kuayet? Nonsense and incredience, people be making mouth upandan

5 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by osazsky(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Casan0va:
I don't know who is reading this, but whatever you're going through today will not last forever.

Persevere
amen I tap into this prayer

3 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by simplesearch: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mummyfour:
Captain Hoha or hosa or whatever, if obaseki had not decamped to pdp, would his government be referred to as " monstrous and draconian".
They resort to name calling and mudslinging when something doesn't favor them.

The ripple effect of visa ban on election riggers and proponents of electoral violence, If they can't do it directly for fear of loosing their interest abroad they'll try to do so by proxy. Whoever wins matter less, once the process is seen as free and fair and the will of majority represented in the outcome, that's enough!

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Elineska: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Unless you rig, you only have 3 votes

6 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Offpoint: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Typing
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by DaBillionnaire: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Real battle for the seat

Clean and Affordable UK used laptops, Nationwide Delivery

https://www.nairaland.com/6123694/clean-affordable-uk-used-laptops
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Born2Breed(f): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Epa e go shock you.

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Wanity(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wicked race

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Hoelujohn: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
"The renowned philanthropist specifically mentioned himself, Adams Oshiomhole, former APC national chairman and Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the party's guber candidate"

Later when we mention Oshiomole,zombies will ask if Oshiomole is contesting.
Obaseki will be earn the respect of every Nigerian after September 21.It won't be easy to fight these men but it is done.
Mumu. You did not include this.
Obaseki on his own created three candidates for himself one candidate real and two imaginary candidates.
Instead of him to concentrate and face the candidate he was supposed to face he made Adams Oshiomhole and Captain Hosa his opponents.”
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by WhizdomXX(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
Quite frankly ,Obaseki only have the people of Edo to face, you are just one amongst the millions of Edo people that will decide his fate.
Except it's not democracy we're practicing again. Meanwhile with the current situation on ground, I expect APC to win a landslide victory, both due to their rigorous campaigning and the powers that be. Twice for the powers that be. We are not yet practicing democracy, but Monecracy.

Monecracy- Government of thieves with money.

NB: Not Aristocracy, but Monecracy cuz the fools aren't rich nor wealthy they just steal money and recycle their stealing with nothing to show for it.

Modified
Obaseki faced the people of Edo and he won their support. Monecracy has been put to shame.
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by michealewela: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
"The renowned philanthropist specifically mentioned himself, Adams Oshiomhole, former APC national chairman and Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the party's guber candidate"

Later when we mention Oshiomole,zombies will ask if Oshiomole is contesting.
Obaseki will be earn the respect of every Nigerian after September 21.It won't be easy to fight these men but it is done.
I would applaud him if he win up to 7 local government.
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by ledaman: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
Facsender3:
Who's winning

Like for Obaseki
Share for Izu
Atheifkhulated people!
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by NoFapNairaland: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by samwillyco1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaa, all these noise will end by this time on Sunday.

Obaseki fought and he is still fighting them like a man, I admire his courage.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liberian Man Accuses Erhiawarie Eferakeya Of Battering Him Over 6-Month Wages / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole / Man Drags Chris Ngige For Flying Business Class While Claiming 30K Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.