Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face (36389 Views)

Hosa Okunbo: Obaseki Has Good Plans For Edo On Paper, Nothing On Ground / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Badonasty(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lol...just pray say make he no win cos if he win lasan...e don be for you be that

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by manunitedbabes: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin grin hahahah this one sweet me die - Osho baba 2020
Lie lie people

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Didi2d(m): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Casan0va:
I don't know who is reading this, but whatever you're going through today will not last forever.

Persevere

God bless

4 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Babaflenjor:
4+0

Face your Oshogbo!
Edo is for OBASEKI!

You can hug transformer!!!

5 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by omooba969(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
simplyesther:
19th September will be interesting. Maybe if Nigeria was a developed and organized country, then Obas will stand a chance. But as it stands, its gonna take a serious fight. Heavyweights like Atiku, Wike ETC needs to be seriously on ground for pdp to win this one

Something shocking, I mean unexpected, will happen around the election period - and it will involve a VIP. cool
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by aremso(m): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Judolisco:
sorry about that didn't know he was ur father

must you include him in your mumu talks?
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by PureGoldh(m): 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Torg77:

But u are not supposed to say your honey isn't pure though. Even if its fake,as a seller u are gonna say its purr and original

The honey have been used and certified by so many people.

I know exactly what am selling sir

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by ike95: 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
I don't think obaseki will make it, cos he has no agenda to convince the voters.Well I wish him luck sha
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Babastrong(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
can you design stickers(200bottles only) for my liquid soap business? if yes, let discuss business.
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Kindledlight(m): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ausmos:
Oyo State comes to my mind. That was how the late Ajimobi, Tinubu and Alao Akala ganged up against Seyi Makinde of the PDP and were all shocked at the result.

For Obaseki to dareto oppose the politics of imposition through autocratic democracy, God will WIN through Obaseki come Saturday.

After all, all this campaign is not really for the benefit of the masses but select few who are faced with political extinction.

Your Oyo state analogy is not close to this at all

In the first place how did Tinubu ganged up with Late Ajimobi and Akala against Makinde? Please explain

Makinde won that election because Oyo people especially Ibadan indigenes (the largest as far as Nigeria is concerned) are against Ajimobi’s annointed candidate (Adelabu) for obvious reasons which i know you should be aware of if you are vast with southwest politics as you seems to be.

So please next time know where to use last election in Oyo when doing comparison.

3 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Mraphel: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
emeijeh:
Hosa SHUT UP!

In a Benin Boy's voice : caftain Hosa, gbu nuen!
You Benin people's vote doesn't matter Una just be like Igbo for Nigeria politics. Una votes hasn't won election since voting started in Edo.
The election is more like Bini vs Edos let's see if Bini go win
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Casan0va:
I don't know who is reading this, but whatever you're going through today will not last forever.

Persevere

Thanks man, i really needed someone to say that

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by oisrael(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ọbaseki is a goal!
Edos have decided to vote for Obaseki
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by ejimatic: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
9jaBlogger:

https://igberetvnews.com/1364921/guber-poll-obaseki-will-face-ize-iyamu-oshiomhole-capt-hosa/
. When Obaseki was in APC PDP described him a bad leader.When he joined PDP he became a good leader with praises.Four years ago APC described Iyamu of PDP then an incompetent candidate but now when he is in APC he has become a competent candidate.. Politicians are just dribbling us and amassing wealth for themselves.When will the masses be free from being their tagalongs?

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by oluwaahmed: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
mtchew
Where my AZ make I kush

Trouble maker. Abeg make i get 1 tabp

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Earnonline2: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
How
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Michaelmercy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Offpoint:
Michaelmercy I saw your email request, I don't have have to mail.
How can I be of help to you?
I have even forgotten why I emailed u sincerely lol

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Senatorbng(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
You have Edo people to face. Your fall no go get part 2

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by oshorstan(f): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Mumu captain hosa

Just say obaseki the real niggar is up against you and other criminals like oshiomhole, kabaka and ize Iya mumu

The masses and the good people of Edo state support obaseki.....
4+4 = 8
Torwagba
I am from uhunmwode local government area of Edo state... uhunmwode is almost close to esan land...but not esan...
I can bet my balls that the whole of uhunwmode and esan land is for PDP already...

See My Brother.
Epa koyor baba
I am from Ekpoma, born in Benin.
my parents live in Egba junction area, Uhunwonde LGA.
koyor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Offpoint: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Michaelmercy:
I have even forgotten why I emailed u sincerely lol
No wahala, I think it should have to do with PayPal
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by babapressy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Casan0va: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
DeClan01:

Thanks man, i really needed someone to say that
You're welcome. Glad I helped give someone hope

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Dminister(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
4+4 ogba ne

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by ChukwuObe: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
mbahdi:
Surely there shall gather but if their gathering is not of me there shall scatter.
A thousand shall fall at thy side and ten thousand at thy left side,but there shall not come near thee.
So oga philan.
Obaseki is no shaking.if una like make una include iyamu grandmother nothing dey happen

Only fools will be moved by you quoting the Bible. Your father the Devil also quoted Bible to Jesus. You are all sons of Belial
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by prince2pac(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:

U wan kill me abi grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by prince2pac(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Trouble maker. Abeg make i get 1 tabp
Ayam distributing today oya collect

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by garfield1: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Mumu captain hosa

Just say obaseki the real niggar is up against you and other criminals like oshiomhole, kabaka and ize Iya mumu

The masses and the good people of Edo state support obaseki.....
4+4 = 8
Torwagba
I am from uhunmwode local government area of Edo state... uhunmwode is almost close to esan land...but not esan...
I can bet my balls that the whole of uhunwmode and esan land is for PDP already...

Uhumnwonde and orhiomnwon are purely apc.don't waste your vote
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Sardume: 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Truth is always bitter but must be told
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Thonee(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2020
Meanwhile, the 3 of them cannot defeat the entire Edo state, cos if God be for Obaseki who can stand against him and succeed.
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Blackking98(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2020
garfield1:

Uhumnwonde and orhiomnwon are purely apc.don't waste your vote
How u take sabi grin
This scenario is similar to akpabio vs udom in 2019, let's see if Edo will grow balls like Akwa Ibom grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money / Northern Elders Reject Relocation Of CBN ‘Key Departments’ To Lagos / Agbaje’ll Soon Be Declared Lagos Gov – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.