Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face (36394 Views)

Hosa Okunbo: Obaseki Has Good Plans For Edo On Paper, Nothing On Ground / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Win or lose, Obaseki has proved himself a man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Oblitz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
Casan0va:
I don't know who is reading this, but whatever you're going through today will not last forever.

Persevere

God bless you..........

5 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by afesco: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Obagone is gone n it is d same process dt brought him in in d first place dt will take him out.

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by 4tomandchi: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Edo Vote wisely
Edo Vote continuity
Edo Vote Obaseki
#Edoforpeace!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by prince2pac(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
mtchew Where my AZ make I kush

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by samwillyco1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hoelujohn:

Mumu. You did not include this.
Obaseki on his own created three candidates for himself one candidate real and two imaginary candidates.
Instead of him to concentrate and face the candidate he was supposed to face he made Adams Oshiomhole and Captain Hosa his opponents.”

How could he face Izu alone when Oshiomhole disqualified him from APC and Captain Hosa sponsoring APC Candidate

4 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by aremso(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Judolisco:
U r not God... Shame on ambode

lazy youth, you have brain tumour? what concerns Ambode with the Edo election na. shame on your popsy

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by slimanyd: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Casan0va:
I don't know who is reading this, but whatever you're going through today will not last forever.

Persevere

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Judolisco(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
aremso:

lazy youth, you have brain tumour? what concerns Ambode with the Edo election na. shame on your popsy
sorry about that didn't know he was ur father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Unigrad: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
The 3 of them against the majority of Edoites. Let's watch and see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by joeking2222: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
cheesy grin.........Damnnn niggarrr, APC will use ur BALLS fry AKARA twice next week Saturday!!!
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Mumu captain hosa

Just say obaseki the real niggar is up against you and other criminals like oshiomhole, kabaka and ize Iya mumu

The masses and the good people of Edo state support obaseki.....
4+4 = 8
Torwagba
I am from uhunmwode local government area of Edo state... uhunmwode is almost close to esan land...but not esan...
I can bet my balls that the whole of uhunwmode and esan land is for PDP already...

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Offpoint: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Michaelmercy I saw your email request, I don't have access to my NL mail.
How can I be of help to you?

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
[quote author=prince2pac post=94023616][/quote]

U wan kill me abi grin grin
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Unigrad: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
afesco:
Obagone is gone n it is d same process dt brought him in in d first place dt will take him out.
Na where you follow come you wan follow go?

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Cajal(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Not only you sir....He has PMB, EDO electorates, Jagaban Borgu, Tony kabaka to face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by SaintLucia: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
No IPOB clown should come here to shout rigging. Obagone is gone for good. The Palace has spoken and made their choice, Edo north has spoken and made their choice, Edo south has spoken and made their choice. Esan land are still divided. PDP are disappointed in Jonathan for not campaigning openly for Obagone. Still in Auchi though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Simvan: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Mumu captain hosa

Just say obaseki the real niggar is up against you and other criminals like oshiomhole, kabaka and ize Iya mumu

4+4 = 8
Torwagba
I am from uhunmwode local government area of Edo state... uhunmwode is almost close to esan land...but not esan...
I can bet my balls that the whole of uhunwmode and esan land is for PDP already...
You're right on this my brother.

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
And he will defeat three of you combine. By this time on 20/09/2020, your eyes will clear. Mark my words, Obaseki will defeat you in your own ward 2 Oredo LGA.

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Peppysco: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Mumu captain hosa

4+4 = 8
Torwagba

Bros, you nor understand one thing. Its one thing for you all to vote for Obaseki, it's another thing knowing that results would be falsified at the collation center. Na their matter go end

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Simvan: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
emeijeh:
Hosa SHUT UP!

In a Benin Boy's voice : caftain Hosa, gbu nuen!
Lol
My tummy ocheesy

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by mrkings84(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Obaseki will win the 3 of you. We Edo People are solidly behind him

4 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by alen4smith(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Mumu captain hosa

4+4 = 8
Torwagba
do you have balls?

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Queenben(f): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Let the best man for the job win Biko

.. Having read testimonies of how to make cool and long lasting cash.. Seven Figure Mini Importation Guru KING BEN has vowed to teach and share all he knows about making money from mini importation for FREE. It's for free... Don't miss this opportunity as it doesn't come everyday

Join the best team by sending IMPORT to

ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6:3:3:5:6:6:0:0

By the end of the class, you will be the indaboski of alerts �. Trust me

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by freemi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Christology:
3 grass root politicians against one Lagos guy.
mad oooo
lols

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Decallionaire: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
emeijeh:
Hosa SHUT UP!

In a Benin Boy's voice : caftain Hosa, gbu nuen!

grin grin grin
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by afesco: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Unigrad:

Na where you follow come you wan follow go?
He is gone already.

2 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Ausmos: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Oyo State comes to my mind. That was how the late Ajimobi, Tinubu and Alao Akala ganged up against Seyi Makinde of the PDP and were all shocked at the result.

For Obaseki to dareto oppose the politics of imposition through autocratic democracy, God will WIN through Obaseki come Saturday.

After all, all this campaign is not really for the benefit of the masses but select few who are faced with political extinction.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by frankmoney(m): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Suddenly everyone is claiming they are from Edo .. interesting

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by colorsofrainbow: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hoelujohn:

Mumu. You did not include this.
Obaseki on his own created three candidates for himself one candidate real and two imaginary candidates.
Instead of him to concentrate and face the candidate he was supposed to face he made Adams Oshiomhole and Captain Hosa his opponents.”
he's entitled to his own opinion..everybody knows that Oshiomole is the one taking this election personal...meanwhile if your mother is still alive,call her on phone immediately & name her your first comment but if not,I leave you in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Nord5200: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
EvansU:

How much is it?
35k the price goes back to normal soon
Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by icebird25(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face by Sahban1: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Is only God that can make Obaseki win this election

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

G5 To G-String, Hustlers United: Sowore Reacts To PDP G5 Meeting With Tinubu / Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.