Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends (2655 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Jjtrix(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good afternoon Maitland.. Please I need an advice on some way forward. If you could help me post it I'll be grateful. Okay now I met a girl on facebook, some days back in March. We started talking as friends and at that period she just came out from a relationship and broken. We talked alot on messenger. Then as time went she began to like me and I liked her too. We check up on each other, reply texts and so on. I asked her out on my birthday June precisely. She agreed. Everything went on fine. It's 3mnts since we dated. Just day before yesterday after getting my phone fixed so we can video call, we video called, talked normally. I later called her to talk. She was saying I don't want to talk to her. I explained to her that I was busy. She told me she would love me to do her a favor. I said okay. She dropped the message, saying we should just be friends. I asked her why and she said she's tired of relationship stuff. We planned on seeing if school resumed before this happened. I begged her to no avail. She later told me she wants God's will to be done in her life. That she wants to be closer to God. I really do love her and m dating her for a purpose. Marriage. It was a pity I gave in all my heart. Please what should I do in this situation. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Froshloaded: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Just forget her

She is not yours bro..

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Jjtrix(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Jjtrix:
Good afternoon nairaland Please I need an advice on some way forward. If you could help me post it I'll be grateful. Okay now I met a girl on facebook, some days back in March. We started talking as friends and at that period she just came out from a relationship and broken. We talked alot on messenger. Then as time went she began to like me and I liked her too. We check up on each other, reply texts and so on. I asked her out on my birthday June precisely. She agreed. Everything went on fine. It's 3mnts since we dated. Just day before yesterday after getting my phone fixed so we can video call, we video called, talked normally. I later called her to talk. She was saying I don't want to talk to her. I explained to her that I was busy. She told me she would love me to do her a favor. I said okay. She dropped the message, saying we should just be friends. I asked her why and she said she's tired of relationship stuff. We planned on seeing if school resumed before this happened. I begged her to no avail. She later told me she wants God's will to be done in her life. That she wants to be closer to God. I really do love her and m dating her for a purpose. Marriage. It was a pity I gave in all my heart. Please what should I do in this situation. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Blackmann001: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Four things came to mind about ur narrative

1. You started dating her without seeing her

2. You never mentioned u sent her money; knowing that all naija gals understand.

3. Plan on marrying her when your still a student

4. You begged her!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
leave her alone,dont make her turn away from God

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Kalatium(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Jjtrix:
Good afternoon Maitland.. Please I need an advice on some way forward. If you could help me post it I'll be grateful. Okay now I met a girl on facebook, some days back in March. We started talking as friends and at that period she just came out from a relationship and broken. We talked alot on messenger. Then as time went she began to like me and I liked her too. We check up on each other, reply texts and so on. I asked her out on my birthday June precisely. She agreed. Everything went on fine. It's 3mnts since we dated. Just day before yesterday after getting my phone fixed so we can video call, we video called, talked normally. I later called her to talk. She was saying I don't want to talk to her. I explained to her that I was busy. She told me she would love me to do her a favor. I said okay. She dropped the message, saying we should just be friends. I asked her why and she said she's tired of relationship stuff. We planned on seeing if school resumed before this happened. I begged her to no avail. She later told me she wants God's will to be done in her life. That she wants to be closer to God. I really do love her and m dating her for a purpose. Marriage. It was a pity I gave in all my heart. Please what should I do in this situation. Thanks

You mean all this happened via fb

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Another man pikin don dey run your race..

she's using that God line to scare you so you don't persist..

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by KidDarkness(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Froshloaded:
Just forget her

She is not yours bro..
You just said it as it is. Maybe she didn't like what she saw when they video called. Using God as an excuse to dump him is totally wrong and lame. If it was about getting close to God, she wouldn't have accepted in the first place. It's an obvious lie from the depth of hades

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Froshloaded: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
KidDarkness:

You just said it as it is. Maybe she didn't like what she when they video called. Using God as an excuse to dump him is totally wrong and lame. If it was about getting close to God, she wouldn't have accepted in the first place. It's an obvious lie from the depth of hades

Swears
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by dingbang(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
I love this style of break up grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Uncle93(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Jjtrix:

Sorry bro , I can feel your pain , I can imagine the number of relationships this corona virus thing has ruined , schools not resuming, a lot of guys girlfriends would have given up , many cheated, some will find new love . Just let go of her bro ans focus on someone closer.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by KidDarkness(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Jjtrix, brace yourself up. It's not the end of the world. Take the L and count it as another one biting the dust. Wipe the dirt off your shoulder and move forward. You are a man and maybe a good man. There's another girl out there who would value you irrespective of any flaw you possess

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by AroOkigbo(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2020
Uncle93:

Sorry bro , I can feel your pain , I can imagine the number of relationships this corona virus thing has ruined , schools not resuming, a lot of guys girlfriends would have given up , many cheated, some will find new love . Just let go of her bro ans focus on someone closer.
Which kain yeye pain be dat? For a boy who's still in school and a girl he met on Facebook?
What's wrong with you kids of this generation?

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by CosmicPhoenix: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
you did not turn away from god yet you are searching for a husband.

Zzor:
leave her alone,dont make her turn away from God

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Uncle93(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Uncle93(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
AroOkigbo:

Which kain yeye pain be dat? For a boy who's still in school and a girl he met on Facebook?
What's wrong with you kids of this generation?

When people with tiny pricks are talking you'll easily know ... That's his life and his business, when you're done masturbating to videos on Xvideos, you'll come here saying nonsense after feeling dizzy . People like you take life too hard and personal, always bitter and sensitive. Fool pick a better struggle

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by fati2001(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
walk away.
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Zendinho(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
She's already banging a more addicted and erected Dickson...

It could be her ex or a new catch or you're not her choice.
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nawa for you o, relationship has started, just like that?
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by cooooooks(m): 6:47am On Sep 18, 2020
Not everyone is ready for a relationship at every time.
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by anochuko01(m): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2020
w
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Offpoint: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2020
Leave her bro, she wanna focus on "God" gringrin
That's a well thought break up line.
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by benzene00: 7:12am On Sep 18, 2020
mumu,I girl you just met on Facebook you have a seen in real life
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by paulolee(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2020
guy ur fckups too plenty...seems she gat anoda gee already so jus take her decision and enjoy the benefits in d friendship
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Jjtrix:

I don't think ppl change just like that.
Not in the space of a few hours.
How can she decide to end a relationship n be closer to god within a few hours.
Seems the sort of thing one would take time in considering.
There must be another reason

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
you did not turn away from god yet you are searching for a husband.

MJBOLT this is you,stop hiding,come out straight and talk boldly
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by CosmicPhoenix: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
why would i hide from a little girl undecided

Zzor:
MJBOLT this is you,stop hiding,come out straight and talk boldly
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
why would i hide from a little girl undecided

you are the little one here who attack people unnecessarily
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by CosmicPhoenix: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
i attack people who deserve it and last time i checked you have attacked me more times than i have attacked you.

Zzor:
you are the little one here who attack people unnecessarily
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
i attack people who deserve it and last time i checked you have attacked me more times than i have attacked you.

you started it and kept quiet when I began dragging you,stop looking for trouble and then run away
Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by CosmicPhoenix: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
I just dey start grin you go see trouble,no worry.

Zzor:
you started it and kept quiet when I began dragging you,stop looking for trouble and then run away

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says She Wants Us To Be Friends by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
I just dey start grin you go see trouble,no worry.

im waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Devil Basket Experience / Jay-z Reasonable Doubt (1996) Download Zip. / Very Soon, Life's Gonna Fvck You Through The Anus If You Don't Do This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.