Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation (51127 Views)

Panic In Asorock As Niger Delta Republic Call For Separation Of Nigeria (Video) / “i’m Finally Free From Captivity” – Ffk’s Wife Breaks Silence / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by solmus: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2020
olusola200:
Can any normal human being stay with ffk?

Short fuse man

I sorry for the ex wife

This number 2

Dino is another difficult husband

Ex wife number 4 not 2

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Xisnin(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2020
donbachi:
Any small thing "domestic abuse"..just to destroy the man's name..guys,make una begin to put hidden cameras inside ur homes,to capture some of their madness.so u can put it/them up as evidence(s).for the word to see,u have always been the abused.
Who are the you?

There is a reason why every single society criminalizes punching someone in the face
while "you are stupid" is just a civil issue.

FFK's recent outburst against a journalist is an example. If he had punched and roughandled
his target. He would have been detained and charged.

In case you are still confused.
Verbal altercations is never equal to physical assault no matter how "provoked" you are.

Abusers do not leave a relationship because they have the upper hand.
They don't need to be begged to stay because of reasons...

BTW, my post has nothing to do with FFK's issue as he could have been the
victim in this case. But "madness" or whatever that isn't physical can never
be equated with actual assault.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Etumudonsmart: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2020
This shows that money is not everything in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Superpower(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2020
FarahAideed:
Marry a slay queen , see slay walhalla
You are blaming the wife when this is his fourth marriage.is it not clear he is the one with the problem.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by solmus: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2020
cool

Like how Fani Kayode's freinds like Deji Adeyanju and Kemi Olunloye are coming to his Defense on domestic violence

But the truth is nobody would ever believe Fani Kayode over the wife

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by andyanders: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2020
NwokoloOwa:
Deji must be idiotic to be spewing this about someone he also claims has a mental cum spiritual issue. This line of action cannot add up if truly these are her predicaments.

What Precious deserves now is empathy and support mental issue or no mental issue not this childish rubbish from Deji

Exactly my brother. That Deji is the one that is sick. How can a sane man be talking this way if he is not a mad man. Deji is sick and need to be taken to a reharb. Trust no politician. They're too ocultic once into circle.

Now, if they claim she has mental/spiritual problem, why did FFK, still went ahead to marry and be producing children.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by michlins(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:

FFK seems to love Billions........ I thought he claimed ' I am a rich man'......….... tongue
he wants to get richer now. What's wrong with that
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Lordsonn: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2020
QuickStandard:
I hate DIVORCE.....

I know what it means, for children to grow apart from one of both parents.

In my case, thank God for my mum's elder brother. Who stood as my father, I stayed with him from age 3.

But truth is, no love beats that of one's parents.

That's why I can never support divorced after having kids. It is better never to have married.

Let me leave the story for another day. Funny enough, pupsy is the one always requesting for money more now, than even my uncle and mom.

My own case is worse and it is still affecting me. My mother and father divorced and no one to care for me. It was pathetic. Now both of them want to bring their children to me to sponsor their education.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by maasoap(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2020
simpleseyi:
No news here.

FFK will get another money loving Igbo Shiite very soon. Though he is our son, but it seems he [s] and MUMURIC idiot Ishaq Akintola both ate sacrifice prepared for the gods. So, the gods have eaten their brains in return. [/s]

But Aunty Kemi Olunloyo said that FFK's wife get mental illness. Na true abi na lie? Nairalanders, I beg, help us confirm.

You need to check into mental home together with your aunty Precious Chikwendu

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by nomenclature(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2020
This is how you know a fool,leaving the message and attacking the messenger
Ay77:
See person wey wan lead NIGERIA.. Person wey no fit sustain HIS FAMILY
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Yoighaman(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2020
All that glitters is not Gold...never judge your significant other by what you see on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by toyinjimoh(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2020
FarahAideed:
lol, mental issues ke
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by maasoap(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2020
solmus:
cool

Like how Fani Kayode's freinds like Deji Adeyanju and Kemi Olunloye are coming to his Defense on domestic violence

But the truth is nobody would ever believe Fani Kayode over the wife

It is not an easy pick between a slay queen going to "unapproved meetings" and a social media nuisance. Why is that allegations of mental issue is being associated with both of them? Looks like both of them dey madding together
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Seniorwriter(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2020
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/activist-deji-adeyanju-debunks-domestic-abuse-rumors-blames-ffks-wife-for-separation/

Femi Fani Kayode(FFK) seems to be a difficult husband ladies couldn't stay with if true that this is his FOURTH marriage howbeit there is a saying that if you complain about everyone around you as the problem then you have a problem and should check in-wards.

Life is full of challenges so he should brace up for this one....he alone knows where the shoes seems uncomfortable!!!

© Seniorwriter.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by solmus: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2020
maasoap:

It is not an easy pick between a slay queen going to "unapproved meetings" and a social media nuisance. Why is that allegations of mental issue is being associated with both of them? Looks like both of them dey madding together

Or both use hard drug but Fani Kayode reacts better as a life long user
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by HRMK: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2020
is this so called deji living with them?all shuld know this isnt first time ffk wuld av a crashed marriage!no wonder he was seeking favours from her first ex-wife who is now an aide to ghana's president!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by mukhcech(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2020
amstardi:
Women are treated like trash in Nigeria
But again it does boil down to religion and culture.
How can deji blame the woman?!
If a Jeff bezoz and abrahimovich of this world were stripped of more than half their net worth in divorce settlements ,then who is FFK.

That man needs to be thought a bitter lesson .5wives and no consequences!?

What a shame

Trash
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by AngelicBeing: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2020
FarahAideed:
Plus see slay demons and slay Devils
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by lookingfly: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2020
These whores ain't loyal......before you kill yourself for a gal, think twice. Sometimes it's not worth going through the stress for a lady.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by BERNIMOORE: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2020
Lordsonn:

My own case is worse and it is still affecting me. My mother and father divorced and no one to care for me. It was pathetic. Now both of them want to bring their children to me to sponsor their education.
My brother I feel you....selfish parents are a big problem... some of us are lucky to have parents who wouldn't often demand their full right in every situation but would compromise to allow peace to reign

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by missunknown: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2020
nony43:
Before casting aspersions, what separated him and his first wife?
You are Wise.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by arsenal33: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2020
Deji also stated that FFK has done everything for Precious from supporting her beauty pageantry with about $500,000 at the start of their relationship.

FROM WHICH BUSINESS?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by AngelicBeing: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2020
QuickStandard:
I hate DIVORCE.....

I know what it means, for children to grow apart from one of both parents.

In my case, thank God for my mum's elder brother. Who stood as my father, I stayed with him from age 3.

But truth is, no love beats that of one's parents.

That's why I can never support divorced after having kids. It is better never to have married.

Let me leave the story for another day. Funny enough, pupsy is the one always requesting for money more now, than even my uncle and mom.

Hian, who ask you all this personal information, huh wink
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2020
nony43:
Before casting aspersions, what separated him and his first wife?

You forgot to mention the second and third as well . . . Snow-whitey was the fourth.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by andyanders: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2020
The lady should sue FFK and Deji to court and seek for financial settlement and live her life.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by ufotty2001: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2020
Leave slay queen go and pick up decent girl and marry.. look at adam oshomole marriage crashed too

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by LaReinaa(f): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2020
I am not gonna to take sides or judge because I wasn't in the relationship with them.

What I don't understand is why the Deji guy feels the need to write all these rubbish over someone's marriage, it's more like he has been waiting for the marriage to crash for years inorder to have the last laugh... was he in the relationship with them

You can clearly see the amount of hatred he has for the woman through his write up and it's very okay to assume that he has a hand in the breakup..

I hate over meddling friends, your friend's relationship isn't yours, people should learn to mind their business!
Who even knows if he tried to sleep with the beautiful woman and she turned him down because I can smell pure undiluted envy..

And they even said that he is a human rights activist, human rights activist my pretty foot grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by 2cribz: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Ffk din bully him wife tire. I picked u up from the gutters
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by Account2Many: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2020
OPPPS:
Over to IPoB terrorist.
grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by lostpope: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2020
FFK is broke, n she move on grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Debunks Domestic Abuse Rumors, Blames FFK’s Wife For Separation by lekki1444: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2020
darediamond:
This why I always say A RESPONSIBLE MAN WHO SETTLE FOR AN IRRESPONSIBLE WOMAN IS HIMSELF IRRESPONSIBLE.
hmmm na talk you talk there. powerful talk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State / "Four People That Could Tear Nigeria Apart In 2016" - GreenNews.Ng / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.