Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money (1250 Views)

My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Escabado: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2020
To all the guys that send me pm begging me for money. This is last warning. I'm not buhari your president either do I hold any political office that share free money. Let this be the last time anyone we beg me for Money here. If you need money then go and work . Because i work to make my own money .
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by debbydams(f): 7:12am On Sep 18, 2020
Take it easy guy.. Nobi only u

1 Like

Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2020
Haha
I thought its only girls that begs for money Op please mention their Moniker
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by NawtiKingRealer(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2020
Preshieben:
Haha

I thought its only girls that begs for money
Op please mention their Moniker

See you.. So na true say most naija girls no dey intelligent at all.. Because you see "guys" you think na only males? You dull o

9 Likes

Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by MediMedi(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2020
From research i've made to known that you're just a poor dude

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Stevyne: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

See you.. So na true say most naija girls no dey intelligent at all.. Because you see "guys" you think na only males? You dull o
You see say the Mumu Dumb

1 Like

Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Stevyne: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2020
MediMedi:
From research i've made to known that you're just a poor dude
Just seeking Attention

2 Likes

Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by paulolee(m): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2020
see davido
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by NawtiKingRealer(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2020
Stevyne:
You see say the Mumu Dumb
Dont mind her. Beauty wey too dumb
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Stevyne: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

Dont mind her. Beauty wey too dumb
Odikwa Dumb my brother.
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by jericco1(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2020
Lol una don finish that poor girl
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by fati2001(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2020
lolz.
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2020
grin
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Koyayikobeyiba: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2020
Preshieben:
Haha

Aren’t you d h.oe that was got soaked after a dude sent you money on facebk n you sent him nu.de? Cheap gold digger

1 Like

Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2020
Koyayikobeyiba:

Aren’t you d h.oe that was got soaked after a dude sent you money on facebk n you sent him nu.de? Cheap gold digger
hahaha

too much hate in one comment..
Broh why are you so pained?
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2020
lollsss begging indeed.... guys una don't hear wetin him talk abeg make una stop to dey beg am for make him no carry vex come arrest una.....
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Preshieben:
hahaha

too much hate in one comment..
Broh why are you so pained?
it was a question that requires an answer.. do not think it was rhetorical
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Koyayikobeyiba: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2020
BornSnner9:
it was a question that requires an answer.. do not think it was rhetorical
She won’t answer. A typical naija girl
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Silentgroper(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2020
Preshieben:
Haha

shiorr. Dey form wetin u no be. U better enter dm nd beg 4 ur own. No slack oo
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Vyzz: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2020
Wait... Those Nairaland have a dm...

How can I beg money from here? grin
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by AmancalledGod: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2020
Escabado:
To all the guys that send me pm begging me for money. This is last warning. I'm not buhari your president either do I hold any political office that share free money. Let this be the last time anyone we beg me for Money here. If you need money then go and work . Because i work to make my own money .

op you are a fool must you come out here and publicized that people are begging you for money Infact how much wey you get for account wey we no go hear word for u people we just come out here and be opening there buca-cavity waaa and be talking nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Kvng6464: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2020
AmancalledGod:
op you are a fool must you come out here and publicized that people are begging you for money Infact how much wey you get for account wey we no go hear word for u people we just come out here and be opening there buca-cavity waaa and be talking nonsense!!!
ask am ooo,how much him get
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Dundalk(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2020
Escabado:

Ahhh bless me too. Now... No DM

Make I drop my aza...

Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Dundalk(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2020
AmancalledGod:
Take easy brother... Pls
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by Powerfly(f): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Nairaland's version of The Beggers Strike.
Re: Stop Coming To My Dm To Beg Me Money by 444crop: 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
No b u be d first, if ee better for u, show some love... It's called charity

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make An Igbo Girl To Love Me? / Hottest Nigerian Female Fire Fighter Doshima / My Shocking Experience With A Nigeria Bank's ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.