Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

She Said She's Dating Her Boyfriend Out Of Pity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's Dating Her Boyfriend Out Of Pity (1257 Views)

Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She's Dating Her Boyfriend Out Of Pity by Deucalion007: 5:49am On Sep 21, 2020
there's this really hot girl I've been tripping for and I think she feels the same way cause she calls me frequently and spends a lot of time with me at my place but she's rejected all my advances.she's claiming to be a very decent girl and a virgin.she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend but I eventually saw one guy with her who's someone I know .they've been close since secondary school and he's been asking her out since then .she told me she doesn't love him and that she's dating him out of pity .his Number's even stored with 'bestieforlife' on her phone.the guy and I have chatted a lot and I've found out she hasn't had any romantic relations with him and he's also attested to the fact that she's very decent and that they love each other.This girl's brother too is also a friend of mine and he doesn't even know about her relationship with the guy cause she's told me nobody knows about it and she's told only me.i really love this girl ,the boyfriend is already beefing me because of her..is she just playing games with me or should I move forward with her?
Re: She Said She's Dating Her Boyfriend Out Of Pity by slimjohn2k5: 5:55am On Sep 21, 2020
Look away n u will move on

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Dating Her Boyfriend Out Of Pity by LawLab247: 5:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Dating Her Boyfriend Out Of Pity by InfernoNig: 6:17am On Sep 21, 2020
You can imagine the statement. That girl can never love the guy, the sooner he realize the better. Once a girl zone you in a relationship, just forget it, nothing u can do.
Re: She Said She's Dating Her Boyfriend Out Of Pity by nzeobi(m): 6:28am On Sep 21, 2020
Focus on other fishes in the sea.
Re: She Said She's Dating Her Boyfriend Out Of Pity by Brightdude007: 6:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Una matter tire Mathias, another sharp bad guy will collect her cos you guys are still playing who is in the garden.

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Dating Her Boyfriend Out Of Pity by devilmaycry: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2020
InfernoNig:
You can imagine the statement. That girl can never love the guy, the sooner he realize the better. Once a girl zone you in a relationship, just forget it, nothing u can do.

"Once a girl Ozo'ed you". Should be better grin
Re: She Said She's Dating Her Boyfriend Out Of Pity by InfernoNig: 7:03am On Sep 21, 2020
devilmaycry:

This is wicked na.
Re: She Said She's Dating Her Boyfriend Out Of Pity by marshalcarter: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2020
devilmaycry:

lwkmd � guy!!!!! med oooooooo grin
Re: She Said She's Dating Her Boyfriend Out Of Pity by Edyice: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Your friend sister angry

This dude Na ozo ooooh

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Meet The Beautiful Woman Behind Laycon's Success. / My Experience With Pickpockets In Two Consecutive Days / How come Ladies Get Over Relationship Faster after break up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.