Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (70670 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by neonbash0: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
I went to her Facebook page and lo and behold, post was already deleted
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by fola044: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hmmmmm....not all that glitter is gold,if this is happening to a personalities like this,so it's not poor people that is doing this ... because I would have say that it's not proper care for the home that is the issue�
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by BOFA2020: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
The demi God of the retarded brainwashed delusional IPIG monkeys has been exposed for the fraudster that he is. I have been telling these IPIG dumb asses that they always look up to losers like Fani crack head and that runaway albino hunchback terrorist coward Namdiot Cownu. These dotard are always following losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by SavageResponse(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Verysmart101:

Honestly u are quite a kid.How can u ask a former minister in this country if he has upto $500,000.When u said wat type of business requires $500,000 as capital thats when i realised u are quite insane honestly.

And so what if he was a former minister?

I'm a frequent traveller and ocassionaly I bump into former political office holders in the economy class of the plane; these are people who would always fly business class when they held office cos the government is the one paying. It's when they leave office that they know how much petrol costs per litre and the price of air ticket from Lagos to Abuja cos they then have to pay from their pocket

He does not have $500,000 to give anyone.

Wealth thrives only if you multiply it...this guy has been out of government for over 10 years now and does not have any business that we know of. All he does is go about peddling political influence so he can get favours.

Once again I state categorically that Femi Fani-Kayode does not have $500,000 to give his wife to start a business, you can quote me on that!!!

3 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by frankyychiji(f): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
dalass:

Precious too on the other hand is a typical beautiful Igbo lady like Regina etc who can only marry much older men with previous wives simply for money... undecided

They don't care if you're Yoruba or Northerner. kiss

Their family are worse because they practically sell off their daughter once she brings home a moneybag so he can deliver them all from their poverty.... Y'all need a mind reset abeg cool
Thomas okoya who married a girl old enough to be is grand daughter is Igbo.

Yorubas have the highest rate of broken marriages. Argue with your presidiot.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
Olatunjibaby:

Pls what is it with Gemini ladies. I want to learn. Thanks

Are you one?
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by SavageResponse(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
dalass:

Precious too on the other hand is a typical beautiful Igbo lady like Regina etc who can only marry much older men with previous wives simply for money... undecided

They don't care if you're Yoruba or Northerner. kiss

Their family are worse because they practically sell off their daughter once she brings home a moneybag so he can deliver them all from their poverty.... Y'all need a mind reset abeg cool

For your info Regina Daniels is from Delta State and is not considered a member of the Igbo stock

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by sinaj(f): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
luminouz:

In your case,I'd take my chances tongue
hope you wont land in psychaitric hospital sha
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by sinaj(f): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
millionboi2:
u glitter o

Hope you are a gold?
im not
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by SavageResponse(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
skaramanga:
UNMASKING THIS VILLAIN CALLED FFK. Elombah News.

A Masquerade must never dance naked or he will no longer be feared. That is an adage Femi fani kayode failed to learn.

For many years FFK has been a thorn in the sides of many prominent people, especially those in government. He says the unsayable. He abuses elders, presidents, pastors, anybody he feels like abusing. His only relevance is his ability to lie, make up spurious, salacious stories about prominent people’s and get paid to stop his antics because those people cannot sink to his level.

And we, the Nigeria media, we have been the drummers for this vicious masquerade because even though we knew he is a liar, a self-confessed drug addict and a blackmailer, we gave him front page coverage, covered the lies, even printed his lies as fact because it was expedient. We portrayed him as a credible source and always remember to address him as a former Minister to make him look good.

Until he decided to turn his barking fangs in one of our own – then we decided to show him that we too have fangs and that the village dog is no match for the German Shepherd.
Since FFK abused Eyo Charles for asking him who was bankrolling a PR tour that every journalist knows is costing each governor at least N40/50million, our 4th estate has been up in arms as if we did not create the monster before us.

Why did we go to publicise his lies?
Why did we not call out the governors using scarce resources to pay this liar to praise their white elephant projects? Why did we give him the fuel of publicity to empower him to think he can bark at us?

Who can forget his Senate hearing when he confessed to the Senate that he had been treated by some prophet in Ghana for his drug addiction and the mental problems that resulted from it?
Why did the Senators pass him?
Who can forget that he so much abused goodluck Jonathan that the man brought him to head his media campaign in the hope that he will turn his barking fangs on the APC. Instead, he simply chopped the money and the EFCC is still on his case.

In fact, he helped Jonathan lose the election because he had no credibility and his abuse against Jonathan was enough campaign material for APC to sink Jonathan.

Now he says he is considering to rejoin the APC (or another way of asking PDP to settle him or else…). We all know.

We, the 4th estate, chose to ignore that this man posted half naked pictures of his own daughters on social media and was even commenting on how sexy his own daughters look! . If another person did it, we will be shouting incest and child abuse. Let an Abubakar or Usman do it and you will see the internet collapse. Fani Kayode will be shouting at the top of his voice and calling them every name under the sun. We, the 4th Estate will help him scream. But we have been silent about what he did to his own children. Why would any father display pictures of their own daughters in underwears?

This man decided to insult Igbo people by claiming a phantom relationship with the wife of the late Igbo leader, Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu. But when asked to provide a simple picture or any evidence of knowing her or issue an apology and retraction, he ran to the press with his tail between his legs and immediately issued a retraction and apology in 3 newspapers. That is what led me to investigate the matter further. If they were ever in the same school at the same time, surely this man would have published it everywhere. Public records easily available show they were never at the same school. He used her name to raise his profile and like a coward he quickly deleted the lie to avoid her legal threat.

And this man who claims to be a genius wants us to believe he was also in the same class as a girl who was still in school in Enugu (source Wikipedia) when by he claims on Wikipedia he was already in university by 1980 (Wikipedia)?

My research also shows that he graduated in 1983, went to a college in Cambridge (no actual date is available so nobody can say if he spent one day or only one month there). He started law school in 1984 and left Law School in 1985 (Wikipedia). It looks like he left Cambridge without a qualification. He has never claimed any qualification from Pembroke College in Cambridge. I have not been able to establish any. There are many rumours that he was returned early to Nigeria to cure him from drug addiction but unfortunately, including a recent Facebook post by Mr Soji Oseni Jagaban giving graphic details of fani Kayode’s drug fuelled past .

I tried to get my investigation published when the story broke around 2013 but my previous editor was not agreeable and i suffered serious consequences for my idealistic attempt to become an investigative journalist.

Can we, the 4th Estate, absolve ourselves from Senator Odua losing her job when we helped this man attack her for the crash of a private aircraft that was carrying the corpse of the aviation minister that superintended the worst air crash
In Nigeria’s history? We helped him shout about bullet proof cars. We helped him paint the Senator blacker than charcoal. We refused to give her own side of the story because of another dirty secret – Nigerian media is very, very misogynistic. We always paint women as Delilah, Jezebel, Seductress. We are less than enthusiastic about successful women. We are as guilty as FFK.

Femi Fani Kayode claims he became a Pentecostal Christian under Bishop Duncan Williams. I am not surprised that he wants to parade himself as a Ceaser. I have unfortunately witnessed Duncan Williams in action and his Bishop costume will be very welcome for all the rich Igwes and Kings in Nollywood. Fani Kayode only uses the Holy Name of God to abuse others or defend himself or deceive those who want to be deceived. Any man whose mouth runs like a river of foul-smelling sewage cannot be a follower of Jesus Christ. We, the 4th Estate know that he is a liar. We know he is being investigated for diverting Government funds. Does the Bible not say that “outside are the liars and dogs”?

Let us tell ourselves the truth. Since Eyo Charles asked the only serious question that day in PH, have we admitted that this thug called FFK has been calling us and asking for our account details to pacify us? Why do we keep quiet and not expose him completely?

We know him. We know his father. We know the source of his father’s money and how FFK used his father’s commodity to fuel himself.
We know how he has been blackmailing governors,senators, even women he has never met with his foul mouth. He was not even allowed in his own daughters wedding. He is reported to routinely physically abuse his current wife. Yet most journalists know this, but cover up his domestic violence, sometimes because of financial inducements and publicize his lies.

We even know our brother Mannie Dan Ali of Daily Trust who this barking man threatened to slap inside Aso Villa.
We know he uses another deranged female to say things to back him up and pays for the service . Sometimes, when it suits us, we quote her. When it doesn’t, we remember she is also a drug addict and was deported from North America. Sometimes, FFK uses her to insult IPOB and we all know he despises Nnamdi Kanu. Then he uses IPOB for his photo ops to deceive Igbos who want to be deceived.

I am too cowardly to say my real name because my editor will fire me. But I am praying for the days of Dele Giwa and other investigative journalists. I am praying that I have an editor who also does not have an Oga at the top who FFK has reached to beg.

I am praying for the day when people like FFK are totally ignored by the media because if we ignore him, he will become irrelevant as a blackmailer.
If we ignore him, he will have no fuel.
If we ignore him, maybe my state Governor will build the maternity clinic in my local government that we have been waiting for instead of dashing our money to this man.

Maybe even my brother’s pension can be paid before Christmas..
Maybe.

If only we rise up and honour our trade and stop enabling and promoting this blackmailer.

We made him who he is.

Let us now naked the masquerade we created by showing him his full unclothedness. Let us stop covering him and empowering him and enabling him.

We cannot complain if the dog we have been training to bite others turns and bites us because he is hungry and we are trying to take away his food by asking him “SIR, WHO IS BANKROLLING YOU?”

Oghara writes from Port Harcourt.

Fantastic piece from Justina Oghara!

2 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Ojiofor: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
FFK is a bad market that no sane person should cohabit with. Sorry Precious Chikwendu you made a very wrong decision but thank God at least you walk out alive.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Onlyonebuhari: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
The woman actually tried for staying with FFK for 6 years. FFK is a mad dog!
But most of you won't understand, but waiting for the 5th Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Golan007: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
trutht828:

If they decide to sue you for this post, I hope you have enough evidence to save yourself from the consequences of a libel?
Shatap.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Golan007: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
michoim:
That is the person (FFK), some clergymen prayed for to become the president of this country someday!

You don't know those buy-one-get-one-free prayer warriors are only selling their products.

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Golan007: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
Verysmart101:

Honestly u are quite a kid.How can u ask a former minister in this country if he has upto $500,000.When u said wat type of business requires $500,000 as capital thats when i realised u are quite insane honestly.

Not Verysmart more like.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Golan007: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
trutht828:

You claimed he was contracted by ffk to do that. Do you realise that claim is libelous?
Shatap.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by zedman1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
The girl used to be class mates with my younger brother back in ECWA secondary school. I remember how he used to tell me how the girl suddenly turned a slay queen till she got hooked up with one 'big popular Yoruba guy' - He didn't know FFK then. That's how they slay once they leave here, most of them almost always from very poor backgrounds.

3 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by luminouz(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
sinaj:
hope you wont land in psychaitric hospital sha

Landlord ni! tongue
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by SURElee(f): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
I knew that lady must have picked up a knife as self defence but FFK now will use that as an excuse to call her mad with mental issues.

This is what you get when as a young lady , you go frolicking and sleeping with old dicks old enough to be your father and also what happens when parents sell off their kids to highest bidder so they can brag Ogom were ego(my in law has money).

Las las the ibo girls will learn not to run after money and to investigate the background and character of men when wives leave them rather than rush in to occupy space as Mrs and wack money and post photos on IG.

FFK wanted boys, you donated your womb and body for his IVF experiments , he got his boys and kicking you out today. Next time as you dey call yourself Snow White, your brain should also be white and asking appropriate questions instead of sniffing only money.

3 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hmmm...... 'Nothing wey persin no go hear for marriage nowadays. Horrible things happening in the name of marriage everyday.

It serves the woman right,! She should have investigated the reason why his first wife left him instead of jumping into the marriage fast fast.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by dalass(f): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
frankyychiji:
Hahaha..abi werey ni e ni? You warned which Igbos about what? I don't even think you are Yoruba for denying the normal marriage pattern down here. Yorubas have high rate of broken marriages than any other race, it's still ongoing even.

Igbo's have broken marriages plenty... Even after selling off their daughters to the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by janeedema(f): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
True, he can reconcile with his first wife, second, third or whichever wife he chooses to.

All his marriages were recognized by God.

When he entered into another marriage, he annulled the first covenant.

Jesus replied the Samaritan woman he met at well..." You have had four husbands and the one you are with isn't your husband"...

I believe this suggests that all the marriages she was entering into were recognized. How else will one have four husbands?

Jesus didn't say, you had a husband and 3 concubines-- The words of the master was deliberate.

Unless you want to suggest that the Samaritan woman kept losing each husband to death, which licensed her marriage to other men.

The Bible says whoever is joined with a prostitute is one with her. And that doesn't stop during marriage.

A married man who goes sleep with someone who isn't his wife is one with the new one he sleeps with. When he returns and sleeps with his wife, he reenters into a covenant with her.

Which is why God condemns adultery and fornication.

People see sex as "having fun". God sees it as entering in and out of covenants, and there are damnable consequences, for He is a covenant keeping God.

Marriage is honourable and the bed undefiled.

Divorce isn't a pleasant experience, and serious punishment. Because usually, there is no closure.

When God says He hates divorce is because of the dilemma involved. It doesn't have the dignity of closure that the death of a spouse would have accorded.

uote author=Righteousness89 post=94046090]

Being a Grandson or First son of an Evangelist or Pastor does not mean Salvation..
It's a Personal decision..

No Matter Where the First wife is or Whatever Happened,They can Reconcile .

As Long as she is alive! She is His Rightful Wife..

I Pray they Both Reconcile..
[/quote]
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by potopotoking: 4:14am On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
As a Firm Believer In the Bible Who does not Believe in Divorce and Remarry .

My Advice to FFK is either to Remain Single or to Go back to the First Woman he Married!

I Advice All to as much as Possible keep your Home off the Public!
Keep your Home off Social Media..

You attract so many Enemies and Spirits to your Home by Doing that
[/s]

You're a devil in disguise, and YOU will NEVER go unpunished. Bet me. Olodo...
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are Confused bro..

If JESUS Christ Forgives you when you return after you have Messed urself up Countless time, then it's Wickedness on your part not to pursue Peace when you can
DEUTERONOMY 24:4

then her first husband, who divorced her, is not allowed to marry her again after she has been defiled. That would be detestable in the eyes of the LORD. Do not bring sin upon the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by osuulola(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
As a Firm Believer In the Bible Who does not Believe in Divorce and Remarry .

My Advice to FFK is either to Remain Single or to Go back to the First Woman he Married!

You attract so many Enemies and Spirits to your Home by Doing that

How will that cancel out the other marriages if he went back to the first? Then social media, enemies and spirits? Explain.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by kkins25(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]As a Firm Believer In the Bible Who does not Believe in Divorce and Remarry .

You attract so many Enemies and Spirits to your Home by Doing that [/s]
pastor chris, how can you say this, after divorcing your own wife too? no wonder you and ffk were both against 5G. birds of the same feathers.

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by kkins25(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2020
janeedema:
[s]True, he can reconcile with his first wife, second, third or whichever wife he chooses to.

All his marriages were recognized by God.

When he entered into another marriage, he annulled the first covenant.

Jesus replied the Samaritan woman he met at well..." You have had four husbands and the one you are with isn't your husband"...

I believe this suggests that all the marriages she was entering into were recognized. How else will one have four husbands?

Jesus didn't say, you had a husband and 3 concubines-- The words of the master was deliberate.

Unless you want to suggest that the Samaritan woman kept losing each husband to death, which licensed her marriage to other men.

The Bible says whoever is joined with a prostitute is one with her. And that doesn't stop during marriage.

A married man who goes sleep with someone who isn't his wife is one with the new one he sleeps with. When he returns and sleeps with his wife, he reenters into a covenant with her.

Which is why God condemns adultery and fornication.

People see sex as "having fun". God sees it as entering in and out of covenants, and there are damnable consequences, for He is a covenant keeping God.

Marriage is honourable and the bed undefiled.

Divorce isn't a pleasant experience, and serious punishment. Because usually, there is no closure.

When God says He hates divorce is because of the dilemma involved. It doesn't have the dignity of closure that the death of a spouse would have accorded.

uote author=Righteousness89 post=94046090]

Being a Grandson or First son of an Evangelist or Pastor does not mean Salvation..
It's a Personal decision..

No Matter Where the First wife is or Whatever Happened,They can Reconcile .

As Long as she is alive! She is His Rightful Wife..

I Pray they Both Reconcile..
[/s]

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Goldie16(f): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
It is well.
I know someone because of the suffering she is going through right now will want to jump into such wealth and affluence but they forget that it sometimes always end in premium tears.
My dear, even poor men dey matchet their wife and children. Na them wicked pass sef.
This has got nothing to do with being rich or being poor. Absolutely nothing
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by ShinnBet: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2020
See 99% of the time. If you are not Igbo, marrying an Igbo woman is a disaster.

They are only good as girlfriends, ashawoes and mistresses.And that is if you can't help falling for them.

Even their own men can't control them .

Forget the myth about Igbo women being faithful in marriage , I can tell you that Igbo women of these days are equally if not more adultrous and unfaithful like their Afonja counterparts.

God help you that you don't have money and you marry one of them. The insult you will get no be here.

I tried understanding why Igbo women are becoming so unfaithful after several of my igbo male friends' marriages crashed and it came down to their highly materialistic nature which made them wh0re themselves in the past before marriage. Even these my Igbo male friends admitted to me that the circumstances of them meeting their wives was dodgy e.g. clubs, social media whoring, and even okpo joints or worse of it a village mbeke champion that serviced the entire village and those visiting.

In conclusion, leave Igbo Jewess wh0res for their ashawoe customer men.

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by francisMKD(m): 4:59am On Sep 20, 2020
She (Precious) has been my classmate from Makurdi International school to ECWA secondary school. She go marry money marry old man. I feel for her sha
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by OriflameNIG: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
I blame her for getting married to that lunatic called Ffk, that useless coke addict . Why would anyone want to marry such a low life kayode who has a history of lunacy
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by OriflameNIG: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
ShinnBet:
See 99% of the time. If you are not Igbo, marrying an Igbo woman is a disaster.

They are only good as girlfriends, ashawoes and mistresses.And that is if you can't help falling for them.

Even their own men can't control them .

Forget the myth about Igbo women being faithful in marriage , I can tell you that Igbo women of these days are equally if not more adultrous and unfaithful like their Afonja counterparts.

God help you that you don't have money and you marry one of them. The insult you will get no be here.

I tried understanding why Igbo women are becoming so unfaithful after several of my igbo male friends' marriages crashed and it came down to their highly materialistic nature which made them wh0re themselves in the past before marriage. Even these my Igbo male friends admitted to me that the circumstances of them meeting their wives was dodgy e.g. clubs, social media whoring, and even okpo joints or worse of it a village mbeke champion that serviced the entire village and those visiting.

In conclusion, leave Igbo Jewess wh0res for their ashawoe customer men.

You just described the women in your family. Look at the mirror

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) / Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.