Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,340 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (71189 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by murmee: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lexusgs430:
FFK got a short fuse o...... cheesy
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by lopezoraclenet(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
So the first wife should be waiting for him to return since 90s? I hear you sir!

Righteousness89:
As a Firm Believer In the Bible Who does not Believe in Divorce and Remarry .

My Advice to FFK is either to Remain Single or to Go back to the First Woman he Married!

I Advice All to as much as Possible keep your Home off the Public!
Keep your Home off Social Media..

You attract so many Enemies and Spirits to your Home by Doing that

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by brightology3: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
Righteousness89 try to include a warning disclaimer in your posts, because several users have now opened different accounts bearing very similar and close resemblance to your own, with very subtle difference like removing a letter or number. That is typical scammer strategy they use to clone profiles with the intent to scam the unsuspecting public. Some people can easily miss the difference and think it's you. Before you know it, these scammers might be sending people PM, begging for money or trying a scam scheme and some gullible people fall for it. Cuz they have seen your profile is now popular they want to exploit that to possibly scam people. I have noticed like 3 or 4 separate imitation profiles now. Remain blessed
pastor Righteousness89 sir, pls listen to this Mr.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by RuddyFusion(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
omenka:
You expect that boy to say anything that would appear anti pdp or their members? Impossible.

Didnt you see his comments on the attack on that journalist by the same ffk?

You're wasting your time.

It is well....so his PDP? Or have a link with FFK?

IT IS WELL
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by OduduaDefender(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
Openbusiness:
Righteousness89 try to include a warning disclaimer in your posts, because several users have now opened different accounts bearing very similar and close resemblance to your own, with very subtle difference like removing a letter or number. That is typical scammer strategy they use to clone profiles with the intent to scam the unsuspecting public. Some people can easily miss the difference and think it's you. Before you know it, these scammers might be sending people PM, begging for money or trying a scam scheme and some gullible people fall for it. Cuz they have seen your profile is now popular they want to exploit that to possibly scam people. I have noticed like 3 or 4 separate imitation profiles now. Remain blessed

This is important!
I have also observed the same.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by nBag(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Brachaa:
Holy Moses!

My advice to single sisters, never marry a divorcee. You don't know why the enstranged spouse left. It maybe too late before you realize it by what time a lot of damages would have been done.

Money is not everything. Peace of mind and freedom is bae.

hmmm deep, so who then will marry the divorced women and single moms too?
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
nBag:

hmmm deep, so who then will marry the divorced women and single moms too?

I can't speak for the men folk.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by ogbonnachrys: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
And one pastor was praying for this man to be the president of Nigeria. Haba

3 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by dominique(f): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
Brachaa:
Holy Moses!

My advice to single sisters, never marry a divorcee. You don't know why the enstranged spouse left. It maybe too late before you realize it by what time a lot of damages would have been done.

Money is not everything. Peace of mind and freedom is bae.

Divorcees deserve to find love and remarry but marrying a 3 time divorcee? That's a disaster waiting to happen. Precious may have thought her beauty and bearing of sons for him would make him love and treat her better than the previous wives. Sadly she learnt that a leopard never changes it's spots the very hard way. I hope she gets her sons back or given shared custody at least.

2 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Charly68: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
women should ask question when they see a man who had married severally coming to propose marriage to them. They should ask why was it that women aren't staying with the man?

2 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
Sleeping with the enemy....this is the result.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by murmee: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
zelnababa:
somebody that cannot rule one woman, yet always insulting who is ruling the nation.
Let's put it better by saying 'Someone who cannot manage his matrimonial home but is fond of criticizing the person managing a whole country'

4 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by kayjay69(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
You are a dangerous man offering empty advice, in the name of spirituality, that I know you would never follow if you, or any of your family members, were in her shoes.

It is very easy to seat comfortably from afar and pontificate.

Infact, you and your church members ought to be out there looking for Femi Fani-Kayode to deliver him from the demons that have possessed him this long.

Good day to you my brother.

Righteousness89:

Being a Grandson or First son of an Evangelist or Pastor does not mean Salvation..
It's a Personal decision..

No Matter Where the First wife is or Whatever Happened,They can Reconcile .

As Long as she is alive! She is His Rightful Wife..

I Pray they Both Reconcile..

2 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by ogbonnachrys: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Another lady is already waiting to replace her thinking hers will be better.
Fear this gender.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by lielbree: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
It is well.
I know someone because of the suffering she is going through right now will want to jump into such wealth and affluence but they forget that it sometimes always end in premium tears.
That means the rich do not deserve to marry because they are rich...
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
lielbree:

That means the rich do not deserve to marry because they are rich...
the lunatic rich.
I said some, not all.

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by lielbree: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
None of FFK ex wives speak well of him...

That says a lot. I just hope this girl has people she can fall back to.

Ffk is a mad man.

2 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by spinzagom(m): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
May God mend all broken marriages, Amen! It's not easy as they deserve our prayers after all. I wish them well.
It's clear Mr Fani Kayode concentrate on rebuilding his family first and leave Nigerian wahala for other leaders.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by lielbree: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
the lunatic rich,
I said some not all
Ffk na lunatic shrr.

She should have seen the signs...
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by nBag(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
Brachaa:

so you see? it's always a two way street.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
dominique:

Divorcees reserve to find love and remarry but marrying a 3 time divorcee? That's a disaster waiting to happen. Precious may have thought her beauty and bearing of sons for him would make him love and treat her better than the previous wives. Sadly she learnt that a leopard never changes it's spots the very hard way. I hope she gets her sons back or given shared custody at least.

She should have asked Ned if beauty keeps a man.

Once a man has tasted that thing especially if that was the reason for marrying her in the first place, they'll lose interest.

Marriage to some nigerian men is just....mtchew!

2 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by nkechiasogwa(f): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
God bless you abundantly for your comment.
ThetrueWord:
Sad! But all marriages have challenges but not all tell the world about them. We should learn to manage our homes.

A man is supposed to Love his wife as Christ loves the church but how is he supposed to do that, if he does not know how Jesus loved the church.

Before you get married

1. Seek God's direction
2. Marry someone who loves God
3. You should love God and be lost in him, that your spouse will have to seek God to find you.
4. Read books and attend seminars on marriage(Prepare for marriage)
5. Pray and keep praying.

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by martineverest(m): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

All that does not Matter!
They can Come back together..
That's His wife..
she's based abroad,....and independent,not those ones that would come back cos of money

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Charly68:
women should ask question when they see a man who had married severally coming to propose marriage to them. They should ask why was it that women aren't staying with the man?
I'm shocked that she agreed to marry him at the first place.

There are men you don't marry, just date them, if possible have kids for them (if you want). But, never ever think of marrying them.

2 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by babaztee: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
A Yoruba adage says, "Pasan ta fi na Iyale, O wa ni yara fun iyawo" meaning, The Cane a man used to flog the first wife, is in the corner of the room for a the second (new) wife. But, those ladies will not open their eyes well to see where true life resides, they like to jump on affluence not knowing that, Not all that glitters are gold. If your home is still standing, give thanks to God regardless of unfulfilled dreams. Give thanks to God for your children and belief God that, the future will be better than today.

2 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by fallguysz: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
As a little something extra, you can place a wide range of other fall guys kudos hack stuff in the pot: deceiver! Gordon Freeman in a pot! Etc, it's an adaptable lower.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by nBag(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Brachaa:

so you see? it's always a two way street.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by joseph1832(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
This is the case of The Rich Also Cry. Frankly speaking any woman who gets married to any man because of the money the man has to offer, will most likely find herself to blame.

The things she will endure will most likely make her go crazy, especially if her family is poor and the man takes care of her family.

Truly, we shouldn't take any lead from most social media marriage because, it is always gilts and glamour. The real stuff is what they will never let you know.

Marriage isn't by force and marriage isn't for everyone. It is better you remain single and have peace of mind than get married and live miserable ever after.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by kingthreat(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
kponkedenge:

And he will just cough up $500,000 for someone he just met according to Deji, they weren't even married when he gave her the money.

You are the insane one.... Cos you can't even see me one on one and call me a kid or insane.

Just ignore that guy joor
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by VBCampaign: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
She has deleted the post on Facebook
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by teabully(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
milky3:
Stella was Right, forget the silly Ransom ffk demands for. And to think that this man who cannot successfully mangae his home was d minister of Aviation. chaii
no wonder we had lots of air crashes that year,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.