Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (70660 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by OPPPS: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

All that does not Matter!
They can Come back together..
That's His wife..
His second, third and fourth wives are his combubines?

2 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Sufisunni: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2020
Too obvious to be ignored. She was his 4th wife. All the former ones that left him had same experience of domestic violence. Empirically speaking this is 100% true

18 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by AndrePapi: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2020
If you have a great marriage, just thank your God. Peace in the home is no longer common.

4 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by DragonFire433: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2020
Who FFK help.

Abeg carry his matter comot for here
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by mysteryman2014: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Being a Grandson or First son of an Evangelist or Pastor does not mean Salvation..
It's a Personal decision..

No Matter Where the First wife is or Whatever Happened,They can Reconcile .

As Long as she is alive! She is His Rightful Wife..

I Pray they Both Reconcile..

Reconcile kill you there, if she is your sister you advise her to go back to that madman to be killed abi?

Ewu like you.

8 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2020
Holy Moses!

My advice to single sisters, never marry a divorcee. You don't know why the enstranged spouse left. It maybe too late before you realize it by what time a lot of damages would have been done.

Money is not everything. Peace of mind and freedom is bae.

4 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Sterope(f): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2020
The sister must have been one of those that says 'what did she do', if not why would you hole up with aja digbolugi inspire of his history with women.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:37am On Sep 18, 2020
I hope all the "f"s I See viewing this thread are learning o

Inside life

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Sufisunni: 11:37am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
As a Firm Believer In the Bible Who does not Believe in Divorce and Remarry .

My Advice to FFK is either to Remain Single or to Go back to the First Woman he Married!

I Advice All to as much as Possible keep your Home off the Public!
Keep your Home off Social Media..

You attract so many Enemies and Spirits to your Home by Doing that
ok. But learn the difference between advice and advise it would make more sense for you

5 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Incandescent(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2020
Greedy family.

Dem don eat their waterloo.

Because of how much? God punish poverty biko

4 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by solmus: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

All that does not Matter!
They can Come back together..
That's His wife..

Lol so if your daughter, sister, mother after being beaten humiliated and abandoned, Since the 80s as a preacher you would walk her back to the abuser after she's moved on and in her 50s

I wonder the Bible some Africans read and preach from

3 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by PROPHETmichael: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2020
Should we also start a petition for America, EU and UK to ban FFK from travelling abroad based on Domestic Violence?

3 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by prophetfire: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2020
mannasseh:
i cant post all, go to stellas blog https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2020/09/former-beauty-queen-precious-chikwendus.html?m=1
or visit IG
. Go to do what? You want me to waste my time about other people family matters as if I have nothing doing? Nonsense. And when they are not saying the truth too but trying to cover up their mess.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Sterope(f): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2020
Well, he abused his ex-wives too. What do you have to say that?
payloader:
Either Femi Fani-Kayode is mental, or theres more to this. Eight year old abuse and the woman is totally innocent? Femi must be a mad man, or the wife must be an emotionally abusive woman. It could be either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by CodeTemplar: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2020
I can tell FFK is waste even from a thousand miles away. Let him run to papa.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by thenightmare: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2020
After he verbally attacked the journalist now he is verbally abusive to Precious...hmm koke is precious

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Obierika(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
na God be boss o.
Even me self dey find person wey go look for me

grin
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by RuddyFusion(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
As a Firm Believer In the Bible Who does not Believe in Divorce and Remarry .

My Advice to FFK is either to Remain Single or to Go back to the First Woman he Married!

I Advice All to as much as Possible keep your Home off the Public!
Keep your Home off Social Media..

You attract so many Enemies and Spirits to your Home by Doing that

You said nothing about the domestic violence allegations .....what did the scriptures teach about that,?

Sometimes it's better to keep ones peace than to speak

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Stanleyville(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2020
lipsrsealed

FfK has finally delivered himself to his enemies free of charge....

..if only that journalist didn't ask that question.

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by MrJibana: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
I used to know that you dont wash your dirty linen outside but these ones don use detergent and hypo soak and wash their own for inside market.

Oga, nothing like washing dirty linen outside.... This is a family dealing with a powerful that has money and pay his way through and power to silence the average or poor family... This is Nigeria where the rich oppress the poor and nothing happens because it all will run in their favour.. The only way for the family to be heard is through social media and that's what they are doing...

Assuming this woman didn't come out to defend her sister that apparently was cutoff from here based on pressure.... We only know of aunty kemi's story backing FFK.. So kill that ideology of "washing dirty linen outside"

14 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Righteousness89(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2020
solmus:

Lol so if your daughter, sister, mother after being beaten humiliated and abandoned, Since the 80s as a preacher you would walk her back to the abuser after she's moved on and in her 50s

I wonder the Bible some Africans read and preach from

Ignorance is what is Disturbing u..
No Matter How long..
They can come back together.

I have seen 30yrs Broken Home Reconcile

I Have Seen 8yrs Broken Home Come back together

I have seen Many of them like that..

Marriage is God's Institution not a Human Institution..

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2020
NOT ALL THAT GLITTER IS GOLD... NIGERIANS PLEASE STOP SEEKING WEALTH AND SEEK AFTER JESUS CHRIST .... G
Godliness with CONTENTMENT is great GAIN-
1 Timothy 6:6

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by mysteryman2014: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2020
payloader:
Either Femi Fani-Kayode is mental, or theres more to this. Eight year old abuse and the woman is totally innocent? Femi must be a mad man, or the wife must be an emotionally abusive woman. It could be either.

The public show of shame in Calabar says it all, imagine such display in public what do you think that madman can do in private.

6 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by carboblanko(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2020
kponkedenge:
Does Deji Adeyanju thinks everyone is a fool? He claims FFK gave the wife $500,000 for a business?

$500,000 is over N190 million, how much does FFK have that he will give her that kind of money....and what kind of business requires a capital of $500,000 to start?

FFK probably contacted Deji to write those stuff and later dYelete them to make himself look good.
Your head dey correct. It's only gullible or naive people that would have that hogwash posted by Deji. $500000 to start a business? What kind of business?

2 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by tot(f): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
I hope all the "f"s I See viewing this thread are learning o

Inside life

cheesy
The "m"s too need to learn o. Learn to control their "short fuses" so their lives don't become a topic on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Stillthebest: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2020
shocked

Every home has troubled situations. No home is ever perfect. We can only have near perfection ones. Even Olu Jacobs fights with his wife.

Why FFK has suddenly become cold like a mornin water when it comes to his personal life is bewildering.
His wife should toll this line and stop disturbing us with what aren't our problems.

2 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Righteousness89(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2020
[s]
RuddyFusion:

You said nothing about the domestic violence allegations .....what did the scriptures teach about that,?

Sometimes it's better to keep ones peace than to speak
[/s]

It's High Folly to Confidently Speak on what you don't know..

Allow wisdom Guide your Reasoning sir..
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by solmus: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ignorance is what is Disturbing u..
No Matter How long..
They can come back together.

I have seen 30yrs Broken Home Reconcile

I Have Seen 8yrs Broken Home Come back together

I have seen Many of them like that..

Marriage is God's Institution not a Human Institution..

Lol

So you would walk your daughter, sister and mother back to an abuser battling 4th divorce and case of divorce? No wonder the Jews children of Jehovah have since abandoned colonialist religion of Peter and Roman Emperor Constantine, while following the teachings of Moses and observing all Moses teaching..... Let Africans continue in the blindness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by emmayoc: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2020
With the way ffk talked to that journalist, I knew he had every tendency to beat his wife. I mean, u could see pride in his speech to the man, u could see a man who looks down on the poor, u could feel loftiness inside of him. With what I am hearing, I didn't disappoint me. I would have been more shocked if his testimony was contrary. This kind of people! God looks at them from afar. It is when sickness humbles a man that no one is by your side to take care of you and help you that you see people like this regret they didn't appreciate their wife. There comes a time in life that the world may neglect you and you will be left with only your family and loved once. Woo betide you if the relationship is broken

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by LEOSZ(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin where my popcorn is just getting interesting , ffk oya what do you have to say? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by 175(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2020
Dundalk:

Boss you didn't even look for me..

Boss

U cut my ticket yesterday. Ordinary 1.5 you couldn't. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) / Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) / Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.