Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence (70646 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Vince77(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Even with this info about FFK going about, there is still a long queue of women ready to marry him simply because there is money.

They'll be like "No be only beating?, abi him go kill me"?

It's one of the reasons i don't really sympathize with women that much in situations like this.

3 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Liposure: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Who do we believe now
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by poik(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
mannasseh:
another

I wan marry rich man, i wan marry rich man. These things have hooks, but will our girls listen?
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by AngelicBeing: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Yawns

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
dominique:

Divorcees reserve to find love and remarry but marrying a 3 time divorcee? That's a disaster waiting to happen. Precious may have thought her beauty and bearing of sons for him would make him love and treat her better than the previous wives. Sadly she learnt that a leopard never changes it's spots the very hard way. I hope she gets her sons back or given shared custody at least.
Hello dear, i had to create this new account to notify you. I was recently banned by the antispambot on my original account nairaland.com/NewDelhi some mins ago.. Kindly unban and restore my comment so.i can deactivate this acc.. thanks
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Bambambiglo: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
sinaj:
All that glitters is not gold.

Dis girl you don fine o. Dah year u bin no too set like dat o shocked
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Newdelhi2:

Hello dear, i had to create this new account to notify you. I was recently banned by the antispambot on my original account nairaland.com/NewDelhi some mins ago.. Kindly unban and restore my comment so.i can deactivate this acc.. thanks

Cc Dominique. I no say I'm not your favorite so you will likely overlook and ignore this but please do you work without sentiments and favoritism. I'm sure if it was your favs , you would have attended to them immediately.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by LaReinaa(f): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
There are usually 3sides to every story,
Your side
My side and
The truth..

Nonetheless, any family member that decides to turn a blind eye to the truth or tell lies and offer false testimonies because of money or selfish interests should cover their faces in shame!!
I personally detest money worshippers sad
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by chiomzy86(f): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
I knew that man has a violent nature when he verbally attacked that journalist..even in front of camera could not control himself. off camera will be the worst

4 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by francofoks: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
that's the usual language now, "domestic violence".
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by LadySarah: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
Sullivan Chimes case comes to mind including Dino. These men are monsters
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by cococandy(f): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
Because she have him sons she would stay in the abuse. Nothing our useless misogyny won’t show us lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by stone2x: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
As a Firm Believer In the Bible Who does not Believe in Divorce and Remarry .

My Advice to FFK is either to Remain Single or to Go back to the First Woman he Married!

I Advice All to as much as Possible keep your Home off the Public!
Keep your Home off Social Media..

You attract so many Enemies and Spirits to your Home by Doing that

Rigteousness89,

Am a secret follower of your post on Nairaland and letting Nairalanders know and value the gain of eternity.

I used to go against divorce and remarriage till I read Kenneth E Hagin's book on .- Marriage, Divorce and Remarriage.

Please find time to read the book. You will surely gain insight.

Thank you for all your write up God's servant.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Newdelhi2:

Cc Dominique lalasticlala
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by landforeast(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
This post is not needed
Everything is not for the social media
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by focus2727(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
It is well.
I know someone because of the suffering she is going through right now will want to jump into such wealth and affluence but they forget that it sometimes always end in premium tears.
Also the character in question (ffk) has confess that his mentally unstable ( shot fuse )
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
Newdelhi2:

Cc Dominique lalasticlala seun
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
I have always seen fear in her eyes whenever she takes pictures with her husband. I once questioned myself, is this woman really Gemini? Now I know why. It's really sad.

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by vioment: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
When you watch the arrogance the guy displayed with that journalist, you can picture his mental state.

He looks like a type that will always be saying I just finished speaking with the overall commissioner in Abuja etc.

A hard core f**l.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Karlifate: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nooil:
I have always seen fear in her eyes whenever she takes pictures with her husband. I once questioned myself, is this woman really Gemini? Now I know why. It's really sad.
So, Geminis don't get scared?
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Karlifate:

So, Geminis don't get scared?

No, unless suppressed and they have no one to turn to.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
lielbree:

Ffk na lunatic shrr.

She should have seen the signs...
well what did they always say?
NA MONEY BE FINE BOBO IRRESPECTIVE OF THE CHARACTER
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by festacgirlie(f): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Pls where are the Igbo Amaka group always hailing this lunatic of a man whenever he says or does his rubbish?!

Will you still give him thumbs up for treating these beautiful woman like a slave in her own house. Even if your wife have mental/emotional problems is it not for you, as the husband, to support and care for her the more?!

Maybe one day you folks will get sense and react to issues with truth and not with hatred filled with stewpid sentiments!
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Karlifate: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nooil:

No, unless suppressed and they have no one to turn to.
Hmm... Donald Trump comes to mind.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by wirinet(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Being a Grandson or First son of an Evangelist or Pastor does not mean Salvation..
It's a Personal decision..

No Matter Where the First wife is or Whatever Happened,They can Reconcile .

As Long as she is alive! She is His Rightful Wife..

I Pray they Both Reconcile..

If he reconciles with his first wife, what happens to the second, third and forth wives? What happens to Precious and the 4 litte children, who would take care of them?

1 Like

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by biggie73(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Seriously, I don't believe that Femi a sec.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
Karlifate:

Hmm... Donald Trump comes to mind.

Kanye West, Miley Cyrus, etc.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by wirinet(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
stone2x:

Rigteousness89,

Am a secret follower of your post on Nairaland and letting Nairalanders know and value the gain of eternity.

I used to go against divorce and remarriage till I read Kenneth E Hagin's book on .- Marriage, Divorce and Remarriage.

Please find time to read the book. You will surely gain insight.

Thank you for all your write up God's servant.

The Christian doctrine on marriage and divorce only applied to pre industrial Europe. It did not even apply in Palestine and isreal, the spiritual root of Christianity. (The actual root of Christianity was Turkey and Rome). In today's world, divorce is a life saving necessity, if the couple find their differences irreconcilable.

6 Likes

Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by Karlifate: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nooil:

Kanye West, Miley Cyrus, etc.
Right... But that is just their Sun Sign, the Moon Sign determines the intensity of the Sun Sign.
Re: Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence by helepmebuy: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
WhatAWorld! angry

MayGod'sKingdomCome!!  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) / Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.