Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

What A Hard Life! I Am Heartbrokened For The Second Time By The Same Person... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Hard Life! I Am Heartbrokened For The Second Time By The Same Person... (2106 Views)

Sex With Same Person / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Hard Life! I Am Heartbrokened For The Second Time By The Same Person... by Degrezhaa: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
And it ended in... premium regretful tears
Re: What A Hard Life! I Am Heartbrokened For The Second Time By The Same Person... by Openbusiness: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Maybe one day I will create a thread for dating advice for guys.......BUT not today or tomorrow, or the next.... Someday sha!
Re: What A Hard Life! I Am Heartbrokened For The Second Time By The Same Person... by themaestro08(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Amethyst111:
'Fool me once, shame on you. But if you fool me the second time, then the shame is on me'.

How you managed to be fooled twice is beyond my comprehension. Perhaps you too want to 'eat her again and again'. sad sad

So sorry for your condition sir! May you find true love!

Which eat? Last I know it takes two to tango.... Perhaps she even rode him hardcore, grin, you never can tell.
Re: What A Hard Life! I Am Heartbrokened For The Second Time By The Same Person... by Rubby007: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
bro man up o an let her remain in the past the best way u can comfirm ur maturity is by turning the game around for her. thanks ur star say u never marry her
Re: What A Hard Life! I Am Heartbrokened For The Second Time By The Same Person... by WaterPurifier: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
I feel ur pain. I was in your shoes some months ago.

Learn your lesson and don't look back

Don't hate on innocent women, just be careful with your emotions with them. Keep your eyes open.

They're still amazing women out there trust me
Re: What A Hard Life! I Am Heartbrokened For The Second Time By The Same Person... by smileclement(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
First Big Brother Naija Eviction Show that was done in 2007 and that is 13 yrs ago, Damn. ��

Popular BBNaija Ebuka was a housemate then and he was evicted. �

You wouldn't believe that Ebuka was housemate then ��

Watch the full video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWCIRZD-f5E
Re: What A Hard Life! I Am Heartbrokened For The Second Time By The Same Person... by Frankicent(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Tosin turned you into a writer. She drew the first body. If you no get beartbreak. You no go jazz up. Now you'll get start

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes / My Girlfriend Refused To Lick My Armpit During Sex / This Is Why Men Are Afraid To Reveal Everything To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.