Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. (41506 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by emmanuellex(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hi guys. Please I need your advice.
About 3 years ago I found out she was in my friends house while she told me she was going back to her family after visiting me in my school.

I hacked into her WhatsApp messages due to my suspicions with how she often keeps her phone from me and I saw the chat between she and my friend telling him that she missed her period.

I love her so much and I decided to let go due to her statement about what she did was because I also cheated on her with a friend of hers. There was no evidence that I ever did such.

Everything was going fine until this year 2022 when I discovered she’s doing thesame with another guy.

Please I need your advice.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by emmanuellex(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
With is still keeping me confused is that we have a son together.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by immortalcrown(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
One, a mistake repeated more than once is a decision.

Two, she is not yet your wife but you already have a child with her.

Three, you only said there is no evidence to show you cheated on her. Whether you actually did it or not does not depend on the availability of evidence. Not everything that actually happened has an afterwords evidence. So, search your conscience.

Four, It is a good turn that deserves another. Once bitten, twice shy.

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Blunttruth: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
About 3 years ago I found out she was in my friends house while she told me she was going back to her family after visiting me in my school.

I hacked into her WhatsApp messages due to my suspicions with how she often keeps her phone from me and I saw the chat between she and my friend telling him that she missed her period.

I love her so much and I decided to let go due to her statement about what she did was because I also cheated on her with a friend of hers. There was no evidence that I ever did such.

Everything was going fine until this year 2022 when I discovered she’s doing thesame with another guy.

You are both toxic.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by dawnomike(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

You are really still awaiting our advice or validation before you know what to do right... Ohkay ooo

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Blunttruth: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:
Go and do DNA. If you can afford it.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hmmm.

Op, I didn't you read your story but your topic has told me all I need to know. How? A woman cheating. I am neither shocked nor surprised nor anything. That is a normal thing and the sun shines everywhere.

What will not be normal is you thinking of ever leaving her. Leaving your place so another man can come and take it. Who does that?

I see she has cheated on you before and that led me to believing that that is a weakness on her part. Some women are like that. I'm sure she loves you, women can detach their emotions from sex, so what I will advise you to do is just for you to continue helping her. This is a trying time for your family, or soon-to-be family rather, and I can see the Dev*l is already trying to attack a marriage that has not happened! Please, give no room to the devil in your lives, I beg you.

Don't let him push you in sending a good thing away. Because if that lady old now, na you go come dey enjoy am oooooo. Young boys these days are not smiling. Na from where dem go dey chop dem dey find now.

But all in all, in whatever you do, if you find that she is not changing, don't stop praying for her, but make sure to be putting packets of cond.oms in her Balenciaga and LV purses. As a safety precaution. Infact, when you keep doing that, I'm sure her conscience will be pricking her anytime she wants to do the do with another nigga.

Keep being a good man. Your reward is in heaven. A good wife and marriage is a favour from the loord. Don't throw all that away because of a small stumbling block.

My 5 kobo.

May Krishna be with you.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
See my friend, u don't need ppls opinion on every decisions you'll need to make cos only you wear the shoes and knows where it pains you the most.

The only thing I'll say to you now is to quietly go think about it as regards if you'll still keep her or not, cos at the end of the day you'll face the consequences alone should anything go wrong. You're an adult and should be responsible for anything you do.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Whazar(m): 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
The word shouldn’t even be fiancée anymore after the first time lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by tayo60(f): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Both of you can't be a good couple. Never cheat on your woman, turn her to baby mama and take responsibility of your child.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by czarr(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
You are just looking for excuses for your weakness. You cheated first, you have a son together. She'll continue to cheat as long as you show weakness. The female hates weakness in the male even in the animal kingdom, when a lion gets weak and can't protect the pride anymore the lioness gang up and kill him.

Women are ruthless to men they perceive to be weak, and a man attached to a woman in such a way that he cannot respect himself enough to move on from a bad situation is a weak man.

Women know that mentally strong men don't forgive cheating even though they cheated first. So she is asking herself what is so low value about this guy that he is willing to forgive my cheating?, am I the best he can do?, If he can do better than me he'll leave and do better, he is with me because other women don't want him, lemme find myself a better man because I don't feel secure with a man this weak.

Understand women are hypergamous in nature if they can do better, they'll do better even if you have done nothing wrong to them, and they think that's how men operate too, so for her to cheat on you and you still cannot find a better replacement asap she know for certain now that you have no options.

The only way to get respect now is to get a hotter woman and cut this girl off for a really long time, watch how she try to get bk to you..

Stay stoic and ruthless.
Peace

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Bellfun(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Pls forgive her!

It's human to err...repeatedly.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by posty56: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
forgive her, maybe this time she will plan with her lover to poison you ,since sense is far from you

19 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Realmi: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
God said we should forgive 77 times

Guy she just did it twice,,, she still has 75 times more to do it before u make a decision

So just chill, forgive and continue with the relationship... grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by sexy74(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

My brother please let her go, if not you will become minister of forgiveness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by czarr(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bellfun:
Pls forgive her!

It's human to err...repeatedly.
lmao

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Stallionhorse: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
You have a son with her and she is still cheating!! Guy them swear for you? The ratio out there is 4:1 and your here asking what you can do.. Brov... Drink snipper..

Meanwhile please am looking for a second baby mama.. Apply within oo.. Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Hmmm.

Op, I didn't you read your story but your topic has told me all I need to know. How? A woman cheating. I am neither shocked nor surprised nor anything. That is a normal thing and the sun shines everywhere.

What will not be normal is you thinking of ever leaving her. Leaving your place so another man can come and take it. Who does that?

I see she has cheated on you before and that led me to believing that that is a weakness on her part. Some women are like that. I'm sure she loves you, women can detach their emotions from sex, so what I will advise you to do is just for you to continue helping her. This is a trying time for your family, or soon-to-be family rather, and I can see the Dev*l is already trying to attack a marriage that has not happened! Please, give no room to the devil in your lives, I beg you.

Don't let him push you in sending a good thing away. Because if that lady old now, na you go come dey enjoy am oooooo. Young boys these days are not smiling. Na from where dem go dey chop dem dey find now.

But all in all, in whatever you do, if you find that she is not changing, don't stop praying for her, but make sure to be putting packets of cond.oms in her Balenciaga and LV purses. As a safety precaution. Infact, when you keep doing that, I'm sure her conscience will be pricking her anytime she wants to do the do with another nigga.

Keep being a good man. Your reward is in heaven. A good wife and marriage is a favour from the loord. Don't throw all that away because of a small stumbling block.

My 5 kobo.

Krishna be with you.
This is the best advice ever! Take it.

Op it's time you show you deserve a place in the woman's life. Pray and fast for God to change her mind towards you. If you leave her, you may become unmarried, unattached for the rest of your life. Time waits for no one you know?

12 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by VictorUSA(m): 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Women are all useless regardless of their origin.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by EmzyT: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Once is a mistake, twice is an habit..

Discard that Ashawo fiancee of yours and stop forgiving a Cheating Partner!

Forgiving a Cheating Partner is like throwing away your peace of Mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by AbosedeFalade(f): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

I hope the son is not a product of the same pregnancy you said she told your friend that she missed her period. If it is, you might actually not be the biological father of the son.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
I fuckinq detest you for making such a senseless post. Honestly i am so ashamed of you! I wish Nairaland never had mods i would have feasted on you this evening. Gettat! Tueh!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Bellfun(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
czarr:
lmao

Abi my brother... Wetin I fit suggest nau? A serial cheat deserves mercy too!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Find more men for her. Birds of a feather.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmanuellex:

thats what happens when you forgive disrespectful/unfaithful/dishonest/deceitful people.... you deserve to be cheated on again and again!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by yuping(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Palema007:
This is the best advice ever! Take it.

Op it's time you show you deserve a place in the woman's life. Pray and fast for God to change her mind towards you. If you leave her, you may become unmarried, unattached for the rest of your life. Time waits for no one you know?
lipsrsealed OP dey bleed Una dey use sarcasm on him, God dey.
Man cannot can, but how can man be this timid and f00lish.
Una sure say this one head correct at all?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by purehustle101(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Would rather forgive buhari than take back a cheating girlfriend!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by GOFRONT(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
You see,see another DNA loading...

Op, You beleive you are theReal father of that baby boy??

I doubt its you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by 9jausedauto: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
This one na jxt mumu abi he won even use us dy catch cruise who know

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by Yewandequeen(f): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
RUN!
Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Everyday sex sex sex, Haba . Let's stick to the teachings of Jesus Christ, we said no, people will say "you're being too religious" . Now a lot of youths cannot think beyond sex . Even the little chrisland school students. Their parents didn't instill the right discipline on them , and also ensure close monitoring

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. by MrPADDY(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
People are who they are. Now that you have confirmed who she really is, it's left for you to either end the relationship and move on, or take her the way she's and stay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.