Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnancy After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnancy After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo (987 Views)

My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnancy After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo by LIFECONCEPTSOLU: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Big Brother Naija Housemate Vee shows signs of pregnancy of pregnancy after having unprotected sex with Neo her Lover in the Big Brother House.
More so, Neo didn’t deny the responsibility.
See video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeWH5WiRAzo
Re: Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnancy After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo by Ovo04(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
I noticed this weeks back when she’d be sick or weak and during this time, she was having rough face and pimples all over.
You just confirmed it for me now
Re: Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnancy After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo by Memberclub(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
LIFECONCEPTSOLU:
Big Brother Naija Housemate Vee shows signs of pregnancy of pregnancy after having unprotected sex with Neo her Lover in the Big Brother House.
More so, Neo didn’t deny the responsibility.
See video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeWH5WiRAzo

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things That Make You Intentionally Not Pick Your Calls. Be Sincere / What Advice Would You Give A Person That Is Falling In Love With You? / Join my social club lets have fun. Lets meet new people this new year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.