Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic (89856 Views)

Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death / Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated / Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by iamoyindamola(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nigeria my country cry
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by cristy149: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
SARS Officers kill person , POLICE officers con dey investigate am ��� wetin Musa no go see for what

3 Likes

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by cristy149: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
SARS Officers kill person , POLICE officers con dey investigate am ��� wetin Musa no go see for gate

2 Likes

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
What the hell is going on in this country
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Cjrane2: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
stephenduru:
A lady identified as Ifeoma has died in police custody a day after she was arrested by SARS in Abuja.According to report, she was arrested when the officers came to arrest her fiance without seeing him. The legal team is accusing SARS of assaulting her sexually before killing her.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/sars-arrest-lady-in-abujakill-her-after.html?m=1

Any f00l given a gun in Nigeria uses it to murder citizens without any type of justice from the system or even their superior officers in the agency.

I will advise Nigerians to begin taking out these people in uniform as revenge for countless innocent people they take out without any justification.

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Dreyton36: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnmmm

Anini time they were submitting resignation letters oh

4 Likes

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Galactico4ever(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
SARS again?F-SARS nko?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Smile4me01(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
this is the time the Igbo leaders from local government to federal need to rise and do what make them do what make people voted for them
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Amethyst111(f): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
A reasonable government would have reformed or ended SARS after all the public outcry about their atrocities.

But you see this country? It's worse than a 'Zoo'. Nnamdi Kanu might have been wrong about a lotta things, but calling Nigeria a Zoo is definitely spot on.

DSS, I'm in my house send your invitation to me.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by backnbeta(f): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nigeria is getting scarier by the day! What is giving these guys the confidence to kill fearlessly these days? This is just too sad, I don't understand! Even a Yahoo girl or prostitute doesn't deserve to be wasted like this; they deserve to have their day in court! angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
Raysleek:
When will we cease to hear bad news about the Nigeria police force. Village drunkards that couldn't meet university admission requirements are like 80 percent of te force

You know them very well ?
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
OfoIgbo:
People, this is Buhari and Tinubu's Nigeria for you all.

That is the depravity Buhari and Tinubu wish on Nigerians.

May her soul Rest In Peace

Is it Buhary that is busy fighting corruption ?
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by DropsMic(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
The black man's heart is as black as his skin

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
Karlovich:
Only in Zoogeria, sadly none of the perpetrators will be brought to justice. End SARS

Especially if they’re of a certain ethnicity and religion!
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
He who kills by the sword will die by the sword.

Foolish people, so you don't know where to pick harlots for N2k in jabi, it's an innocent girl who you picked in place of her absent boyfriend that you started raping inside cell ?

2 Likes

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by asanwafo: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
This one don waste cos of boyfriend promoted to fiance

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by realestate99: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
I can bet my left hairy ball, this is the last that will be heard of this gruesome and mindless murder by people paid to protect.

It seems once people are given offices in this country, it is a ticket for just doing what they like without any code of conduct or procedures.

Anyone can just do anything and nothing will happen, no one question anything in this country anymore.

We are obviously sitting on a time bomb. The govt should try not to push people to the wall because that will be ti bad for everyone. A goat doesn't bite, but when pushed to the wall, the goat may decide to use its incisors to do the job of a canine.

Misuse of power is an understatement, you see, when a country is not working every sector/aspect of the country will not work, those police knows that they can kill and go free, they have seen it played out times without any repercussion.

The only time a Nigerian hates power is when it is used against him, my friend got enlisted in the police around 8 years ago, after just two weeks, he was calling me a " civillian" in one of our conversation, I was just laughing, there is something wrong with our foundation on how we view some certain things like use of power, listening to words like " do you know me?" , "do you know who I am" is ridiculous to say the least.

Most people in this country misuse their power at every level they operate, that is why we have a society devoid of human empathy.

There was a time I got stranded many years ago and was fortunate to get a lift from a tanker driver, actually if you are in those heavy trucks all these cars would be so tiny in your sight, a car just breezed past us and this man was lamenting that if it were to be in the dark, he would shove the car into the bush, that he does not understand the kind of audacity the car has to overtake him? I was shocked.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Lamasta(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Some of thise men in black are devil's incarnate
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by dnawah(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
stephenduru:
A lady identified as Ifeoma has died in police custody a day after she was arrested by SARS in Abuja.According to report, she was arrested when the officers came to arrest her fiance without seeing him. The legal team is accusing SARS of assaulting her sexually before killing her.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/sars-arrest-lady-in-abujakill-her-after.html?m=1
please hain,e get any law for 9ja way say, if person commit run make them catch any of him people?

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by WallStreetfx(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
And that stupid Buhari will not say anything to it, foolish country. That's why I love America, protest for don scatter abuja.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Kendroid: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
This country is done mehn angry
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Fvcking shíthole
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Perfecttouchade: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Karlovich:
Only in Zoogeria, sadly none of the perpetrators will be brought to justice. End SARS
#endsars
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Sibtygar: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
amuwo1980:
The hatred these ppl have for igbos is damn too deep, igbos will be in the right moral stance if they take up arms against this country I swear , the most likely reason they murdered her is her tribe, am going to circulate this as much as I can in all the churches and places I can in Illinois.
why are you this myopic na. Out of all angle, you chose to see it through the tribalistic side

4 Likes

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
Amethyst111:
A reasonable government would have reformed or ended SARS after all the public outcry about their atrocities.

But you see this country? It's worse than a 'Zoo'. Nnamdi Kanu might have been wrong about a lotta things, but calling Nigeria a Zoo is definitely spot on.

DSS, I'm in my house send your invitation to me.
This is the first time you made sense
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by OdefaGirl(f): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
I don't think we've ever had it this bad before..... Things are really falling apart in this country, how will the next two years be, if we continue this way?

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Inerepamo(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
jeez who we offend na, abeg whats wrong na, all this agberos in uniform
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by daddytime(m): 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
My heart aches and bleeds at the same time seeing this
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
complexBoss12:
nawa o

who else has noticed dat southern Kaduna killinge has reduced since Elrufai started having it hot

True that.

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Brushstrokes20: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! The shithole is in shambles...
Nigeria urgently needs a sane leader!
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by kingthreat(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
If the killing of George Floyd could set America on fire, the killing of Ifeoma should start a revolution in Nigeria. Question is who is next.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. / Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.