Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic (89864 Views)

Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death / Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated / Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by NevetsIbot(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
May it never be well for any SARS officer who has in one way killed civilians that have not been tried and sentenced to death.. May they and their family die painful deaths.

I don't care if your father brother or uncle is one of those blood sucking vipers.... They will all meet painful deaths and the blood of those they've kill will still haunt you

3 Likes

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Jabioro: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
In the first instance,the SARS had no right to arrest her,she is not the suspect.. arresting her without be the primary offender violated her right,to crown it detained her is unjust..this is one of numerous silently going on in our police station..the officer that were involved must be show the way to prison..

5 Likes

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Charly68: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
May the Lord give them same harvest for their wickedness in Jesus name. I can not understand why wickedness is on the increase these days..God have mercy !
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by tit(f): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
they will be tried under Kaduna law - castration and death straight
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by harmony75: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
oh no no no no � � this is so sad ooooo
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by promotervickky(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Sarz Again?
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by ObereEmma: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
when should they stop harassing people when you cant locate the suspect stop. That rape case in Edo was thesame, arresting a mother n her village because of a crime commited by her son in the city and some people call this people normal. Cultist and agbero has taken hold of Sars, they are not fighing crime, they are capitalising on fear to kill and defraud people, this is evil.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by eejo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
The day I saw police Helicopter shooting innocent civilians in Lokoja Kogi State during Elections I gave up on Justice. Till today nobody has been arrested or charge to court. People were killed and many injured but no Justice because APC want to win Elections.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by mindtricks: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Not the best of times at all.
Speechless!

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by sizweba101: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
The NPF is cursed
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by NightFood: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
I thought they have scrapped SARS This is totally disgusting angry
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Sammyolis: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
This country need fumigation

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
This is horrible. We need a no nonsense leader. U can imagine even in their custody look at the crimes and evil happening to an innocent person.

Nigeria needs a strong leader who doesn’t tolerate abuse or law and order. A nonsense leader not what we have now.

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by ayomide1titus(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
People are just misbehaving in this country, the motherfucker should be killed.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Edyice: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
No law

This country is FINISH

British OR America are just waiting for the right time to take over..

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Farki: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
So much evil going on, I swear this case should not dissappear.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by claudio12345678(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Fear of the known
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Explorers(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
I give up, God help me please.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by AfroKnight: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
First they took her as a hostage then violated her to death. This is why SARS needs to be scrapped! The independence given to these rogue officers is too much!

Hopefully this will touch our lawmakers. We need serious police reform. Our officers can take anybody’s life anytime.

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
This isn't the first time such is happening..what exactly is wrong with Nigeria
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Happyfela(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
They might have raped her and killed her when she started crying that she would expose em las las

Bastards
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
Was she shot to death?

Those world is a wicked place
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by SenecaTheYonger: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
And when you see some people suffering badly, you won't know that they're paying for this kind of attrocity.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by proclinician: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
I can bet my left hairy ball, this is the last that will be heard of this gruesome and mindless murder by people paid to protect.

It seems once people are given offices in this country, it is a ticket for just doing what they like without any code of conduct or procedures.

Anyone can just do anything and nothing will happen, no one question anything in this country anymore.

We are obviously sitting on a time bomb. The govt should try not to push people to the wall because that will be ti bad for everyone. A goat doesn't bite, but when pushed to the wall, the goat may decide to use its incisors to do the job of a canine.

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by godwin2ng(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
These animals are at work again. I wonder who gave birth to the animalistic bigots called SARS
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Rebuke: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
I tell yhu people, these Animals called SARS have been killing alot of innocent people and will continue to do so because the government isn't checkmating their evil activities.

Even when they are caught, they let them go free and then continue their killing spree.

This is so disturbing.

We will just come out and make noise then withdraw into our shells after few days of noise making and the madness contiues.

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by MrPresident1: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nairaland is now babylon
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Anaerobi(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
what was her crime? person una wan arrest no de, they should have go. but d took her. now story have changed...
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by mannasseh(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nigeria can't be salvaged anymore
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Aarenaija: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
How long shall we continue like this in this country?
I'm just angry..........I am really getting it up to the neck right now.......what nonsense is this?
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Jaqenhghar: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
I can bet my left hairy ball, this is the last that will be heard of this gruesome and mindless murder by people paid to protect.

It seems once people are given offices in this country, it is a ticket for just doing what they like without any code of conduct or procedures.

Anyone can just do anything and nothing will happen, no one question anything in this country anymore.

We are obviously sitting on a time bomb. The govt should try not to push people to the wall because that will be ti bad for everyone. A goat doesn't bite, but when pushed to the wall, the goat may decide to use its incisors to do the job of a canine.
Dont hold your breath. The goats in this case will never fight back. If you push them to the wall, they will simply create more room in that wall so you can push them some more.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. / Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.