Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic (89852 Views)

Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death / Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated / Ifeoma Abugu Family Denies Cocaine Overdose, Suspects She Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by ennyrah: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
What's this country turning to on daily basis ? they just wasted this beautiful soul
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Oesophagus99(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Who SARS epp??

This is a democratic state and its majority citizens want SARS scrapped for it extra judicious tyrannies..
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Agugbadin: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
AGNESikpuNNU:
angry sad
What is really going on in this country ... I really am sure now we never had it this bad in this nation's history.

This government does not care about the life of Nigerians citizens.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Agugbadin: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
FarahAideed:
The killers will be paraded in one week by the grace of God

Amen

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Magormako: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
We need to call this out. Every one involved in this need to answer for their actions

R.I.P to the dead
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Account2Many: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
realestate99:

Misuse of power is an understatement, you see, when a country is not working every sector/aspect of the country will not work, those police knows that they can kill and go free, they have seen it played out times without any repercussion.

The only time a Nigerian hates power is when it is used against him, my friend got enlisted in the police around 8 years ago, after just two weeks, he was calling me a " civillian" in one of our conversation, I was just laughing, there is something wrong with our foundation on how we view some certain things like use of power, listening to words like " do you know me?" , "do you know who I am" is ridiculous to say the least.

Most people in this country misuse their power at every level they operate, that is why we have a society devoid of human empathy.

There was a time I got stranded many years ago and was fortunate to get a lift from a tanker driver, actually if you are in those heavy trucks all these cars would be so tiny in your sight, a car just breezed past us and this man was lamenting that if it were to be in the dark, he would shove the car into the bush, that he does not understand the kind of audacity the car has to overtake him? I was shocked.
@emboldened.
Don't be surprised, They're always intoxicated by alcohol cos that's what boosts their morale while driving those luxurious trucks
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by MansoryMX(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
If some of us are able to survive this regime come 2023, how do we correct all these madness in this country? Evgo hard o because everything don spoil finish for this country. I am scared o!

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by richie240: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! Better qualms dey oh
This is so so so unsophisticated !!
The modafucking officers should join her in her new location...

Chia Abuja
If it was in mushin (where mushin weed is available) officers suppose don collect grave by now shaa

Nuffin like 'mushin weed', perhaps u wanted to say 'Igbo'.
#spade_a_spade.
cool
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by ThetrueWord: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
So sad! May her soul rest in peace.

This is what we get, when someone who is not disciplined is asked to discipline others.

What do we expect when people who have not lead themeselves are leading others.

Someone who can't and have not saved himself can't save you.

Anyways! Remember that Jesus is the way, the truth and life

stephenduru:
A lady identified as Ifeoma has died in police custody a day after she was arrested by SARS in Abuja.According to report, she was arrested when the officers came to arrest her fiance without seeing him. The legal team is accusing SARS of assaulting her sexually before killing her.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/sars-arrest-lady-in-abujakill-her-after.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
Oh nooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Her Governor should take this matter up IMMEDIATELY.
Let the youths protest to her Governor's office and her State Assembly.
Gosh! This is too sad.

When the BASTARDS responsible for her gruesome death are found and proven, they should be KILLED almost immediately.

I'm just fed up with Nigeria, I swear.
What is this?

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by OgaVoltron: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
ican2020:
God, please punish all these idiots in uniform

When it happens to you, pray for judgement. Personally, I'll fast track a reunion in the great beyond for them all. Nothing will eventually come out of the case except media judgement & relocation of the murderers. This is Nigeria
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by shiwex: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
Buhari really messed up this country.......Hope all the fools that were paid 500 naira to vote for APC can see how this country has gone downhill. To be honest i really think any other African country is better than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Dbarrzx: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
I think book haram should be allowed to police this co3 since our security architecture have failed
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by EdiskyHarry: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nigeria would have been a better place if not the criminals moving in uniform calling themselves the police.
This is what you get when politicians summit the names of the thugs they used during election for police recruitment.
The worst thing that can ever happened to a child is to be born as a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by stieyven(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
ican2020:
God, please punish all these idiots in uniform
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Clasmanj(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
A man that doeth violence to the blood of any person shall flee to the pit; let no man stay him.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by newdawn2017(f): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! Better qualms dey oh
This is so so so unsophisticated !!
The modafucking officers should join her in her new location...

Chia Abuja
If it was in mushin (where mushin weed is available) officers suppose don collect grave by now shaa

I re lying my dear, which kain mushin undecided
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by cassbeat(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
It's high time they scrap this SARS of a thing off the nigerian police force.... No good news anytime you about them damn
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
It looks more like a paid assassination. I think those SARS guys were hired and paid by someone to kill the her.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Earnonline2: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by joyandfaith: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
millionboi2:
Ladies don't undrate anybody,no matter how quite or rousy thy are.

are u ok?
you may sound reasonable but you lack empathy
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Drizzy5001(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
SARS= Legalized Criminals

Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Eniola40(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Oloriburuku country
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
People that are suppose to protect us are now the ones killing us.. It is well!
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by joyandfaith: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
Jupiter7:
It looks more like a paid assassination. I think those SARS guys were hired and paid by someone to kill the her.

I like your line of thought

it is like" if could do not see the man, kill that girl"
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
You nigerians are not ready to do something about these criminals called SARS, copy from the American black lives matter. I hear some Nigerians released a record.called black lives matter, that is just bullshit they should put their protest in practice, Who knows who will be next to be killed by SARS? it could be You! reading this comment.
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Kingspin(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
AGNESikpuNNU:
angry sad
What is really going on in this country ... I really am sure now we never had it this bad in this nation's history.
When you have people like Buhari everywhere in government, who were never there for governance or to improve the system .

What do you expect?
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by dalass(f): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2020
complexBoss12:
nawa o

who else has noticed dat southern Kaduna killinge has reduced since Elrufai started having it hot

Yeah killings continue when everyone is cool and calm but fight and speak against it, it must surely end...

No to SARS brutality.. Abi she be robber in?

Wicked idiots! undecided
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by ledaman: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
That is the result you get, when training is excluded from uniform personnel!
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Minjim: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
nzeobi:
I think boko haram is better than SARS.

Abeg O!

Both of them are evil.

Don't play with fire
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by Honchoslim16(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

I just wonder if these people are screened thoroughly before they are enlisted into the FORCE.

SMH...

To hell with those who cursed Nigeria!

Period!
Re: Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic by pedel: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Imagine yourself, your siblings, and your children being wiped out because of something someone in your family did. I am very sure that you are a product of one of these new generation churches in Nigeria and your pastor or General Overseer must have been in the news for the wrong reasons recently.
Please change your mindset. You are reasoning like a Boko Haram member.

pwansunriseteam:
Who ever that did this evil to this Lady may his entire generation wipe out. They will all die a shameful death, infact even vulture will reject their corpse.
My heart js filled with sorrow
How can Citizens be dying in the hand of people who are supposed to protect them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool / Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses / Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.