Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More (5870 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Feel It's Only "Churcheous" And Good Girls That Are Virgins?? / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Pope22(m): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
I remember when I was in the university, we always used to believe that there are many fishes in the ocean, believe me; this is a fallacy. Its only when you want girl friends or when you want to play around that you believe that nonsense. The moment you make up your mind to get married, that's the time you will realise that there is a great difference between a girl friend and a girl to call a wife, your life partner, your better half, the mother of your future kids. The believe that IMO or abia state or anambra girls are these or that like i used to believe then is also rubbish, who God destined to be your partner will make you happy regardless of his or her state of origin. Where are the good ladies, the ones that will give peace of mind and turn a house into a home? Am asking because I want to marry regardless of your tribe or state of origin or colour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by CreepyBlackpool: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
so las las, what you're saying is??

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Pope22(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
What's your gender? Read the post again
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by CreepyBlackpool: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pope22:
What's your gender? Read the post again
our gender is irrelevant atm undecided
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pray bro, pray...

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
are u a good guy urself?

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Mgbadike80: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
you must over look somethings when choosing a wife in today's Nigeria, the level of morality in the society is now poor so lower your expectations but don't end up with a hardened runs girl, especially those with a high taste but contibutes nothing financially to the union. Go for working class ladies, they're better experienced about life and reason better. Good luck.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Pope22(m): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mgbadike80:
you must over look somethings when choosing a wife in today's Nigeria, the level of morality in the society is now poor so lower your expectations but don't end up with a hardened runs girl, especially those with a high taste but contibutes nothing financially to the union. Go for working class ladies, they're better experienced about life and reason better. Good luck.
Thank you very much
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Kidaholic(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mgbadike80:

You were making sense until you mentioned that working class lady stuff. Most of 'em are hardcore feminist and they hardly make good wives, there is no guarantee that they will give you peace of mind and turn your house into the home you dreamt of. Take our actresses for example, how many of them are happily married? Just a thought tho.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by doris4u(f): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pope22:
I remember when I was in the university, we always used to believe that there are many fishes in the ocean, believe me; this is a fallacy. Its only when you want girl friends or when you want to play around that you believe that nonsense. The moment you make up your mind to get married, that's the time you will realise that there is a great difference between a girl friend and a girl to call a wife, your life partner, your better half, the mother of your future kids. The believe that IMO or abia state or anambra girls are these or that like i used to believe then is also rubbish, who God destined to be your partner will make you happy regardless of his or her state of origin. Where are the good ladies, the ones that will give peace of mind and turn a house into a home? Am asking because I want to marry regardless of your tribe or state of origin or colour.
In choosing a life partner, there are somethings u av to overlook, you can never get 100 percent of the qualities you want in a woman.
What is your attitude towards a lady ur interested in, do u expect her to be the one pushing the relationship. There are some attitudes some guys possess when there are dating a lady, not all ladies are the same. If you really know wat u want , go for it.
Go for a lady that is not above your means, you know what I mean , then you will find a true life partner.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by ayookunlee: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
You are mean oo
CreepyBlackpool:
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Pope22(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
doris4u:

In choosing a life partner, there are somethings u av to overlook, you can never get 100 percent of the qualities you want in a woman.
What is your attitude towards a lady ur interested in, do u expect her to be the one pushing the relationship. There are some attitudes some guys possess when there are dating a lady, not all ladies are the same. If you really know wat u want , go for it.
Go for a lady that is not above your means, you know what I mean , then you will find a true life partner.
Thanks a lot for the comment
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pray to God About it and your life partner will be given to you

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Mgbadike80: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Kidaholic:

You were making sense until you mentioned that working class lady stuff. Most of 'em are hardcore feminist and they hardly make good wives, there is no guarantee that they will give you peace of mind and turn your house into the home you dreamt of. Take our actresses for example, how many of them are happily married? Just a thought tho.
an average actress in Nigeria is a hardened runs girl, i mean working class in reference to teachers, traders, seamstresses, clerical workers etc.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Mgbadike80: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Pray to God About it
and your life partner will be given to you
faith without good works is dead, even GO's are getting divorced in Nigeria today.
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Sunmolar(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
are you telling us that non of your sisters are good enough to be married by someone?

#good girls are no where anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by AryEmber(f): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Abeg, all them good girls, where una dey?
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by preshdiva(f): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Don't look too much. Anyi no ebea
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Mgbadike80: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
preshdiva:
story for the gods, Unu bu ndi obi akpo, ezigbo nwanyi di uko.
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Pope22(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
preshdiva:
Eyaaa....thanks
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Harry3: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
preshdiva:
Something tells me that preshdiva will make a good wife for u, preshdiva...am I telling lies?
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Pope22(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
Harry3:

Something tells me that preshdiva will make a good wife for u, preshdiva...am I telling lies?
What makes u think so harry?
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Harry3: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pope22:

What makes u think so harry?
She is beautiful
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mgbadike80:
faith without good works is dead, even GO's are getting divorced in Nigeria today.
Baba Always Put God In Front of everything you do that what most of us failed to do

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Pope22(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2018
Harry3:

She is beautiful
Physical appearance is not the main issue here, its all about who makes you happy for the rest of your life and loves you the way you are.
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by famouscargo4u: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2018
I HAD TO GO BACK TO A GIRL I LEFT IN THE UNIVERSITY. ALL THESE SLAY QUEENS ARE JUST GOOD FOR GIRLFRIENDS.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by lincsnuel: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2018
preshdiva:

Say no more...

Preshdiva to the rescue grin
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2018
There are good girls around in fact alot but alot of them go to work, church and back. Try events, or business conference and all. I highly doubt someone who has nothing to contribute would be there lol

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Gerrard59(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
pcguru1:
There are good girls around in fact alot but alot of them go to work, church and back. Try events, or business conference and all. I highly doubt someone who has nothing to contribute would be there lol

Any idea on churches these ladies attend?
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
Gerrard59:

Is this question necessary?
Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
lefulefu:
are u a good guy urself?
Thank you for this.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But Good Girls Are No Where Any More by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Gerrard59:

lol that's a funny question, anytime i attend i tend to meet working class girls, and spot some decent ones, careful sha some hardcore ones come there to hunt, i used to think joke when they say that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Bleep Peoples Wives / Is It True That Hilda Did Ass Surgery? / Weakness Of Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.