Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. (5366 Views)

Meet Slawormir The Damn Niggar / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by dorin27(f): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You look like one
I do? I've heard that before anyway
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
dorin27:
I do? I've heard that before anyway
Yeah. am serious.
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by dorin27(f): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Yeah. am serious.
ok
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by illicit(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

u r not a real niggar

This is not alright

cool

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Amethyst111(f): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Of all the Big Boys wey dey this forum, it's one broke Yahoo Boy that screams 'Damn Niggar' every now and then you want to seek help from?

It's like you're not telling us what you're up to. Why do I feel like you're an undercover EFCC agent. But either ways, it will be a good riddance to bad rubbish.

Abeg, somebody should also help us capture that rotten suya seller too. cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by SamuelLoch: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
achaemeka:

This is the only way,I can get him to respond to me.I am sorry if this method is wrong.

Damn Niggar

Issoright

I didn't criticize you man.
Creating a thread and calling monikers on Nairaland is often because of a retaliation on a deal gone wrong.
That was what I thought initially.
I hope he understands your angle too.
The dude sounds cool though!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by SamuelLoch: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Amethyst111:
Of all the Big Boys wey dey this forum, it's one broke Yahoo Boy that screams 'Damn Niggar' every now and then you want to seek help from?

It's like you're not telling us what you're up to. Why do I feel like you're an undercover EFCC agent. But either ways, it will be a good riddance to bad rubbish.

Abeg, somebody should also help us capture that rotten suya seller too. cheesy cheesy

Who sells "rotten suya" on Nairaland, and is easily identifiable? Hmmm

Lemme come and be going

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by sharpwriter(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
Amethyst111:

Lol.. So Slawomir is broke? You get bad mouth cheesy
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Amethyst111:

Don't be stupid, how can u destroy someone's business? how dare u
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Dreyton36: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnm

That was straight mehnnnnnnm

Why do i think it's slawomir who's behind the monikar undecided
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by achaemeka(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
Amethyst111:

Well to make you understand better,you read this
https://www.nairaland.com/5945612/corona-virus-need-advice
The person failed me.
I have one small old tecno y3,I want to renew my
hosting of my old tech blog.I already have
knowledge of Onpage and Offpage seo.Little
knowledge of html5 and css3 etc.
I will renew my hosting and revive my blog,and
use the remaining money to buy data,and other
minor expenses.Pls you can help me.
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
Amethyst111:

You even registered recently, slawormi don't take this beech serious, she go still open legs for you las las. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by achaemeka(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mr Slawormir pls come to my rescue.
Well to make you understand better,you read this
https://www.nairaland.com/5945612/corona-virus-need-advice
The person failed me.He promise to pay for my training in cybersecurity,but later faid to do so.Maybe he had some financial difficulties.
I have one small old tecno y3,I want to renew my
hosting of my old tech blog.I already have
knowledge of Onpage and Offpage seo.Little
knowledge of html5 and css3 etc.
I will renew my hosting and revive my blog,and
use the remaining money to buy data,and other
minor expenses.

Abeg you.I dey Upper Sokponba,you said in pz sapele road.Mr slawormir abeg help me.
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by achaemeka(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Amethyst111:

Aunty,you can help me if you have the money.Thanks
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Uyi168: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
Damnnn niggar may not be the kind of person he portrays online..
He may even be more broke than you sef.. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Starboytwo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
Hafa omo boy, shaybi u get phone, oya go finf account make dem load am.... No free money anywhere, na work dem dey do for malay.... Dam niga
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Jasseyfrd(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
Rgade:
Undercover EFCC agent. Slawormir you done blow o shocked
dear you may be right on this..... 99% sure
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Ahmback(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
having gone through the comments, I haven't see slawormir.

slawormir right now

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by 2DADDEY: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Damn niggarrr... Isorite cheesy
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by achaemeka(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Uyi168:

Ok,thanks Mr uyi,you can of help too.
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by ModestGal(f): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Funny
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by achaemeka(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnnm
That was straight mehnnnnnnm
Why do i think it's slawomir who's behind the monikar undecided
No,he is not the one.
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Uyi168: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
achaemeka:

Ok,thanks Mr uyi,you can of help too.
Where in benin are u based?
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by achaemeka(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
Uyi168:
.. Where in benin are u based?
Upper sokponba.
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Silentgroper(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Op if i tell u where to go wey pesin on d forum fit help u. Hw much u go gve me
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by achaemeka(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Silentgroper:
Op if i tell u where to go wey pesin on d forum fit help u. Hw much u go gve me

I get money,Na I'm I con make this post? Bros abeg tell the place.Thanks.
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Crofton: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
Slawormir right now be like.
"EFCC, Thunder fire una .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Silentgroper(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
achaemeka:

I get money,Na I'm I con make this post? Bros abeg tell the place.Thanks.
airtime nko
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Uyi168: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
achaemeka:

Upper sokponba.
Thats my area ooo shocked
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Eryyy92: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
Uyi168:
grin
Uyi168:
lmao
Re: Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. by Amethyst111(f): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
You even registered recently, slawormi don't take this beech serious, she go still open legs for you las las. cheesy
This one you carry my matter for head like Gala. What's up with you nau?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dealing With The Angry Woman Syndrome / How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? / Three Ways to Be Loved and Respected By Women [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.