Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost (2394 Views)

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by youradb1(f): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Please advise me. For the past five years, I have been in a relationship with a lady and we were hoping to get married soon but I left the country two years ago.
Although I have not been in the country I continue to support this woman, and things are not always easy for me but I try my best.

I have come to realise that this lady is rushing to get married to the extent that she pesters me daily on when we should get married. I try to calm her down or reason with her but her persistence doesn’t go down.

I understand her persistence but I am painstakingly trying my best to arrange the marriage but progress has been slow because of the COVID situation, I really love and want to do right by her.

A few days ago she brought me unto a conference call with her mother and as we were speaking she asked her mother to ask me when I would come to pay the bride price. I was astonished, even her mother advised her to relax and to wait as such matters took time but she became upset and angry and refused to talk.

The next day, when I called her she made me aware that she was tired of waiting and told me to let go and use my money for other issues. I am confused as to what to do, please help. How can I make her understand my situation?

READ MORE: https://ghanaplus.com/dear-kukua/my-girlfriend-is-pestering-me-to-marry-her-at-all-cost/
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by benzene00: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
okk
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by Skmoda(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Abeg forget this woman jawre.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by Vyzz: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by WaterPurifier: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
Forget her, she only want marriage and that's all

Never marry a woman out of pity

Never marry a woman out of desperation

Enough said

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by simplepee(f): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
What exactly do you want us to do now?

Any small thing, Nairaland straight.

Don't you all use your heads?

This is a small issue, you said you are not ready and she's ready, let the young woman go and stop wasting her time.

Confused men everywhere. Any persuasion to get serious, they tag it 'desperation'.

Irresponsible men just full everywhere now, may God help ladies.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
Simple na take her to one of this F.G registry marry her legally and when you're boxed up you can do trado and church.Hopefully the V.P would look into virtual marriage thing so our ladies can get married.Biko the economy isn't smiling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by fati2001(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by philips007(m): 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
If she's what you really want in a wife, then go ahead and marry her. You guys have been dating for about 5 years. Make it legal and make her your wife. She's deep into the relationship. You can actually do a low key trad. Congratulations in advance bro

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by Obierika(m): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2020
youradb1:
Please advise me. For the past five years, I have been in a relationship with a lady and we were hoping to get married soon but I left the country two years ago.
Although I have not been in the country I continue to support this woman, and things are not always easy for me but I try my best.

I have come to realise that this lady is rushing to get married to the extent that she pesters me daily on when we should get married. I try to calm her down or reason with her but her persistence doesn’t go down.

I understand her persistence but I am painstakingly trying my best to arrange the marriage but progress has been slow because of the COVID situation, I really love and want to do right by her.

A few days ago she brought me unto a conference call with her mother and as we were speaking she asked her mother to ask me when I would come to pay the bride price. I was astonished, even her mother advised her to relax and to wait as such matters took time but she became upset and angry and refused to talk.

The next day, when I called her she made me aware that she was tired of waiting and told me to let go and use my money for other issues. I am confused as to what to do, please help. How can I make her understand my situation?

READ MORE: https://ghanaplus.com/dear-kukua/my-girlfriend-is-pestering-me-to-marry-her-at-all-cost/

You are a very wicked person! angry

How can you tie a lady down for 5 years.

Marry her or free her to go and try her luck with other guys who are serious!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2020
marry her if that's what she wants,it will save you from fornication

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by Liposure: 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
Release her if you are not ready. Why waste her time
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by DZTech: 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
how many of u people saw it's from a Ghanaian site?

philips007
fati2001
uruba23
simplepee
Liposure
Zzor
Obierika

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by dorin27(f): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 19, 2020
DZTech:

philips007
fati2001
uruba23
simplepee
Liposure
Zzor
Obierika
Does it matter Nairaland is about shared advise more like the cloud-forum

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by olapitan83789: 3:32am On Sep 19, 2020
You are a very wicked woman! How can you tie a woman down for 5 decades.Marry her or free her to go and try her misfortune with variety fellas who are severity!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by dingbang(m): 5:16am On Sep 19, 2020
If you follow woman matter eh, you will never go far in life
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by hatiri(m): 5:26am On Sep 19, 2020
hmmm 5yrs no b beans woo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by Muhylonaire007: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2020
simplepee:
What exactly do you want us to do now?

Any small thing, Nairaland straight.

Don't you all use your heads?

This is a small issue, you said you are not ready and she's ready, let the young woman go and stop wasting her time.

Confused men everywhere. Any persuasion to get serious, they tag it 'desperation'.

Irresponsible men just full everywhere now, may God help ladies.

You are a criminal grin
As you no get anything wey you wan say, you for keep quiet na.
To the OP, you should understand that our ladies don't joke with lovers outside the country, they either want to clinch naturally or monetarily (ATM).
I think you got the one that doesn't want you to dump her. You should do the needful too, she doesn't want to be dumped. It is what it is bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by Quality20(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2020
Would have advised u to let her go, but then u av already plucked her n promised her so just marry her soonest
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by Youngpo413: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2020
Marry her o!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2020
If you see the way marriage dey happen here and there you no go blame her..

Maybe she's the only one left out among her peers and she feels intimidated.. you know ladies and competition

Perhaps she's scared of another lady taking her place

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by padi94(m): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2020
Dude do d needful, she loves you, and that's all you need right now love
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by Obierika(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2020
DZTech:

philips007
fati2001
uruba23
simplepee
Liposure
Zzor
Obierika

Who cares?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by Themainboy22: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2020
olapitan83789:
You are a very wicked woman! Man! How can you tie a woman down for 5 decades.Marry her or free her to go and try her misfortune with variety fellas who are severity!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by Kingluqman(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2020
Boooda, marry that woman or let her go now. 5 years is too much oo, maybe the woman is already smelling that you wan japa. No be do or die, if you no want am, tell her straight.

If e curse you, you go reach Synagogue before you see better woman grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pestering Me To Marry Her At All Cost by Themainboy22: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2020
uruba23:

Does it matter Nairaland is about shared advise more like the cloud-forum
It matters if he's not a Nairalander. What does not matter in this case is our opinion. Besides, how are you sure the op did not cooked this story just to generate traffic to his blog site? And here we are advising ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

The Babe That Sit Down With Me Yet I Didn't Know. / VIDEO: LASU Female Student Runs Mad After Ch00p!ing A Married Man / SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.