Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry (1367 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by TheCork(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Cork leave dorin27 alone, she's not interested, can't you see

angry
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
dorin27:
Good for him.

Btw..who no like better thing? grin

This is own Londoner no get vibes. grin grin

Why don't you give mrcork a trial? so that he will stop disturbing us here. grin
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by Toseenlove: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
biddostandard:
Wwhere are you from

Interview and "Q and A" don start lol....... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by dorin27(f): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Toseenlove:

Interview don start lol....... grin grin grin
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by uthlaw: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
dorin27:
Give me ten good reasons why we should consider you
ten reasons because his looking for a wife....sorry to say,I'm still yet looking for what is special about ladies!

1 Like

Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by TheCork(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Cork leave dorin27 alone, she's not interested, can't you see

Hangon.
sir..Who told u dorin27 is not intarested? R u a *which doctor?* angry

the babe like moiney? I have moiney
the babe like Londoners? Am from London
the babe like rich cars. I drive range
the babe ask for moiney. I offer her 300 naira, cash (but she want 400 naira)

This is a offer & aceptance business sir. She acepted

Of course she is intarested. She juss playin had to get & truss me...women like moiney, I hav moiney!!!! (No oofense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by dorin27(f): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
uthlaw:
ten reasons because his looking for a wife....sorry to say,I'm still yet looking for what is special about ladies!
keep looking son. One thing is for sure, you'll find your answer someday.

1 Like

Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by RedPanthar: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
dorin27:

Smh vigorously. You too dey play undecided
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by dorin27(f): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
RedPanthar:

Smh vigorously. You too dey play undecided
and you dey play less undecided undecided
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
TheCork:

Hangon.
sir..Who told u dorin27 is not intarested? R u a *which doctor?* angry

the babe like moiney? I have moiney
the babe like Londoners? Am from London
the babe like rich cars. I drive range
the babe ask for moiney. I offer her 300 naira, cash (but she want 400 naira)

This is a offer & aceptance business sir. She acepted

Of course she is intarested. She juss playin had to get & truss me...women like moiney, I hav moiney!!!! (No oofense) angry
Dorin I hope you are seeing this? cork want to take care of you, lol. cheesy
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by dorin27(f): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
let him take care of himself first.
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
dorin27:
let him take care of himself first.
cheesy
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by dorin27(f): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
No. he prefers u instead, give him greenlight now. grin
Help me give him the green light since I have none
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by Bennysam: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
Judging by his post, he feels money is the solution to problems since the first thing he mentioned about himself is being a business man and resides in Lagos.

His lack of patience in trying to come up with details about himself, just providing only his phone number shows that he thinks ladies are desperate and cheap and will call, and also shows he lacks good command of grammar based on evidence of spellings and lack of proof reading.

There you go, I hope you don't fall for material things but value proposition cool cool
You are the one that understand it like that, don't put words in his mouth because u want to impress girls here
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by Bennysam: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
uchman:

Is your account hacked?
Why writing all this negative characteristics about the guy, just to bring him down?

His message did not even portray all you wrote up there and am wondering where you got all that from.

I used to respect this user before because your post then used to be sensible and you have been an old Nairalander.

You are not even a lady and you just rushed to spoil the guy show.

E no good ooh bros!
Don't mind the idiot , some of naija guy can be foolish some times
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
dorin27:
Help me give him the green light since I have none
The last time I checked I don't have vagina cheesy
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by uthlaw: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
dorin27:
leave the answer daughter,it not necessary....do have link to UK,I wanna migrate!
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by dorin27(f): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
The last time I checked I don't have vagina cheesy
see ehn.. both you and the guy you are campaigning for should leave me alone abeg.
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by dorin27(f): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
uthlaw:
leave the answer daughter,it not necessary....do have link to UK,I wanna migrate!
no son, I don't. Maybe you should ask papa cheesy cheesy
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by uthlaw: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
dorin27:
alright ma'am, i do as you say...so when I get it,are you coming with me!
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by dorin27(f): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
uthlaw:
alright ma'am, i do as you say...so when I get it,are you coming with me!
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by TheCork(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

Care? Marriage? .erm bro .....ordnary punnny is all I ask & dorin27 act like guys come here to sell groundnut undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by uthlaw: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
dorin27:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
do not bothered,I tell the queen how wonderful you are!
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by TheCork(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
dorin27:

Papa who? Please can we mate or not gadddemit? Yes or know? smiley
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by BIGGESThead6: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
Judging by his post, he feels money is the solution to problems since the first thing he mentioned about himself is being a business man and resides in Lagos.

His lack of patience in trying to come up with details about himself, just providing only his phone number shows that he thinks ladies are desperate and cheap and will call, and also shows he lacks good command of grammar based on evidence of spellings and lack of proof reading.

There you go, I hope you don't fall for material things but value proposition cool cool

Weting be your own here

Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by hollah124: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

Weting be your own here
[/s]
Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by Angelacruz: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:

Re: Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry by Angelacruz: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Madooo
dingbang:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Attract High Class Ladies As A Man / What Happened To Tundeednut Instagram Page? / Good Sex: 5 Things You Should Do While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.