Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Happened To Tundeednut Instagram Page? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To Tundeednut Instagram Page? (1367 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes Totally Naked On Her Instagram Page.... See Some Reactions / Popular IG Entertainer,tundeednut Posted This On IG And See Reactions He Got / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Tundeednut Instagram Page? by 360clips: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
His page is gone! Wtf happened? undecided
Re: What Happened To Tundeednut Instagram Page? by ehinmowo: 4:32am On Dec 22, 2020
Perhaps he pulled it down himself. Joro has employed a US attorney to charge him for internet bully and illegal immigrant. The state where Tunde stays in US has very strict law against internet bully. And there many people coming forward that they have been bullied by Tunde with proofs.

These are tough times for the poor boy. I heard the she*male (Bobrisky) is having problem with him too.
Re: What Happened To Tundeednut Instagram Page? by Johnchrix(m): 4:39am On Dec 22, 2020
The page is down wtf
Re: What Happened To Tundeednut Instagram Page? by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 22, 2020
Also checked it around 7:45 pm yesterday it didn’t bring the verified account all it showing is the scam page.
Me even think say wetin dem do Bangalee dem don do am for him too .it well sha
Re: What Happened To Tundeednut Instagram Page? by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 22, 2020
niqqa was a pussy
Re: What Happened To Tundeednut Instagram Page? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2020
ehinmowo:
Perhaps he pulled it down himself. Joro has employed a US attorney to charge him for internet bully and illegal immigrant. The state where Tunde stays in US has very strict law against internet bully. And there many people coming forward that they have been bullied by Tunde with proofs.

These are tough times for the poor boy. I heard the she*male (Bobrisky) is having problem with him too.
He withdrew the case na.
Re: What Happened To Tundeednut Instagram Page? by jeff1607(m): 7:25am On Jan 07, 2021
Just seeing this

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Dreamt I Was Flying In The Dream. / People On The Internet Are Doodling On Snake Pics And The Results Are Hilarious / The Evil Snake I Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.