Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims (5775 Views)

These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2020
argent412:
I love your eyes missyford, they are cute.

Aww thanks. Nice of you to say so
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2020
Everybody have different priorities
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Goalnaldo(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2020
embarassed

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by UDUJ(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2020
Very dumb lady.

Even my girlfriend joins me in playing my PS4. Already pre-ordered my PS5.
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Kingpee2(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2020
beardlessdude:
it's Chanel with one n
Thank God you know what I was talking about ,all this I too know set of people sef ehn ,Na so the Olodo for una class that year dey first una dey successful,una still dey here dey find who to correct up and dan,Thanks for the correction Mr English ...
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Proffdada: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2020
This one na Tacha follower. Na so so smell dem dey smell grin
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2020
Kingpee2:
Thank God you know what I was talking about ,all this I too know set of people sef ehn ,Na so the Olodo for una class that year dey first una dey successful,una still dey here dey find who to correct up and dan,Thanks for the correction Mr English ...
define success?
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by CAPSLOCKED: 11:53am On Sep 19, 2020
UDUJ:
Very dumb lady.

Even my girlfriend joins me in playing my PS4. Already pre-ordered my PS5.

YOU CAN IMAGINE NA. IT'S A CRIME FOR HER MAN TO PLAY TV GAMES BUT SHE'S GLUED TO BBNAIJA AND WORTHLESS MAKEUP TUTORIAL CHANNELS ON INSTAGRAM AND TELEGRAM ALL YEAR LONG.
IF SHE HAS PROBLEMS WITH GAMERS SHE'LL KILL HERSELF OVER CHRONIC BETTORS AND DRUNKS LIKE COSMICPhoENIx. cheesy
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by argent412(f): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Aww thanks. Nice of you to say so
wish my bae had ur eyes. my love for grey eyes are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by ForestHill: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Blackmann001:
..but truely a man in need of life achievements shouldnt dedire a "very expensive" play station game ...

Its misplaced priority
Not very expensive sir, it's price tag is 500$. This government made most of you to believe you are poor due to terrible government. God won't shame you; keep doing the right thing
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
argent412:
wish my bae had ur eyes. my love for grey eyes are like 5&6

Aww ta. It's a shame mine are pale green thengrin
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Sixfeetbelle: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU CAN IMAGINE NA. IT'S A CRIME FOR HER MAN TO PLAY TV GAMES BUT SHE'S GLUED TO BBNAIJA AND WORTHLESS MAKEUP TUTORIAL CHANNELS ON INSTAGRAM AND TELEGRAM ALL YEAR LONG.
IF SHE HAS PROBLEMS WITH GAMERS SHE'LL KILL HERSELF OVER CHRONIC BETTORS AND DRUNKS LIKE COSMICPhoENIx. cheesy

I wish I can go on a killing spree and wipe out all chronic bettors and drunkards.
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by CAPSLOCKED: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I wish I can go on a killing spree and wipe out all chronic bettors and drunkards.

IF THERE WERE A KILLING SPREE TO WIPE OUT IDĮOTS YOU'D BE LONG GONE.

5 Likes

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by argent412(f): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Aww ta. It's a shame mine are pale green thengrin
pale green, I thought it was grey. those eyes of yours,are charming. maybe we should exchange each other eyes( mine is black)
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Sixfeetbelle: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

angry

But you know I'm right. How many times have we read stories of chronic bettors who come here to admit loosing large chunks of money? Money they could have used to do wonderful exploits? Don't they make you want to shake them so damn much that the addiction will fall out of them?
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
me wanting to relax by playing ps5 makes me unseroius what about bbnaija fans watching people eat,sleep,drink,f**k,(I'm not judging) the point is whatever I do to relax doesn't determine my seriousness in life
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by CAPSLOCKED: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

angry

But you know I'm right. How many times have we read stories of chronic bettors who come here to admit loosing large chunks of money? Money they could have used to do wonderful exploits? Don't they make you want to shake them so damn much that the addiction will fall out of them?

THERE ARE ALSO PEOPLE THAT INVESTED MILLIONS INTO BUSINESSES AND FAILED.
HAVE YOU KILLED THEM FOR BEING ADDICTED TO BUSINESSES?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Biglittlelois(f): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
I can't be with a guy that doesn't play PS cos I own one too.

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:
I can't be with a guy that doesn't play PS cos I own one too.
We can even bang after playing grin
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by JOACHINpedro: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
PS4 is gonna be bae kiss
Wish rockstar will release GTAVI for the console cheesy
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by stanliwise(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
argent412:
I love your eyes missyford, they are cute.
why you lie na?
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by UDUJ(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

cheesy grin cheesy FATALITY

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by argent412(f): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
stanliwise:
why you lie na?
which one be lie again. you no check her profile pics
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by KAM3KAZI: 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
RubiesBanking:

Atari console reminds me of a book concerning James halliday
You mean "Ready Player One" grin I read that book before the movie, the book was better.
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by stanliwise(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
argent412:
which one be lie again. you no check her profile pics
what is fine in that eye. Omo na normal eye jare. Perhaps be like say na stolen picture. You just enter Nairaland sha
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by argent412(f): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
stanliwise:
what is fine in that eye. Omo na normal eye jare. Perhaps be like say na stolen picture. You just enter Nairaland sha
lolz. but na Australian babe she be na. I don confirm am through her post.
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by stanliwise(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
argent412:
lolz. but na Australian babe she be na. I don confirm am through her post.
Hian... ok o if Na so carry go. But I hope say that compliment na harmless oh?

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by argent412(f): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
stanliwise:
Hian... ok o if Na so carry go. But I hope say that compliment na harmless oh?
I just they they whyn her sha
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by haiti007(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mr easy is getting his own ps5, and that doesn't change a thing in him, intact, it doesn't stop Temi from loving him more.

Girls that have missed their way are always trying to make relevance
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by stanliwise(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
argent412:
I just they they whyn her sha
grin grin grin grin grin grin Bet she knows
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by HomerTimpson: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
otipoju:
I'm buying mine this year. I started playing video games with the Atari console in 1991. Before the advent of playstation 1.

SENIOR MAN I HAIL O
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by HomerTimpson: 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Humanoid01:
That depends on how often he uses it. If it consumes so much of his time, then her statement is justified. Some people can't control themselves with things like this, so they end up getting addicted.
it's a better addiction sire,with how rough the whole world is today,its a good thing to console one's self as it name implys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k / Failed Relationship Vs. Failed Marriage / My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.