Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims (5806 Views)

These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by HomerTimpson: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lol something I've already ordered, PS5 over bitches.
SENIOR MAN abeg dash me your ps3 pls or 4 anyone sire. THANKS
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by HomerTimpson: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Blackmann001:
..but truely a man in need of life achievements shouldnt dedire a "very expensive" play station game ...

Its misplaced priority
ABBA KAYARI has the money to buy enough ps5 to build a house like its sachet water.where is he today ? The former Gov. Of oyo state was once a senator too ?Isn't that something ? NOTHING IMPORTANT TO ACHIEVE IN THIS WORLD SIRE
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Blackmann001: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
HomerTimpson:
ABBA KAYARI has the money to buy enough ps5 to build a house like its sachet water.where is he today ? The former Gov. Of oyo state was once a senator too ?Isn't that something ? NOTHING IMPORTANT TO ACHIEVE IN THIS WORLD SIRE

Ur solo very funny with ur bolded statement.....

But try a care free life and tell itself wots up
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Humanoid01(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
HomerTimpson:
it's a better addiction sire,with how rough the whole world is today,its a good thing to console one's self as it name implys
If you are addicted to something that doesn't add a significant value to your life, then it's a bad addiction, whether it distracts you from the world or not.
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by HomerTimpson: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Humanoid01:

If you are addicted to something that doesn't add a significant value to your life, then it's a bad addiction, whether it distracts you from the world or not.
FINE! What are some values you meant up there ?
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Sixfeetbelle: 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE ARE ALSO PEOPLE THAT INVESTED MILLIONS INTO BUSINESSES AND FAILED.
HAVE YOU KILLED THEM FOR BEING ADDICTED TO BUSINESSES?

Well, when you say it like that...

In summary, Addiction is good as far it ain't affecting nobody else but you.
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Humanoid01(m): 4:33am On Sep 20, 2020
HomerTimpson:
FINE! What are some values you meant up there ?

Knowledge
Wisdom
A good relationship with others
Good character
Time management skills, etc. Just anything that serves to build a person, to make better decisions with their lives. No matter who you are, you have a purpose for living. The end goal of living isn't to make money. The sooner we all see that, the better it will be for us.
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Who is she ? Me I will wait this time, all the first model Ps has always crashed on me and I've had to buy the second model. I go manage my ps4 and give it away when I buy ps5
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2020
pcguru1:
Who is she ? Me I will wait this time, all the first model Ps has always crashed on me and I've had to buy the second model. I go manage my ps4 and give it away when I buy ps5
bros abeg I dey here in case you wan give out the ps4.
Happy sunday
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Problemkid1: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2020
Nothing is more entertained than play station. And nothing will stop me from not buying it.
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Emmadoc: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2020
Any lady that wants an iPhone 11 pro max is definitely not serious with her future

... Damnn
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by JIMMY1393: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
oladosu59996:
Sometimes, a person's logic is limited by what she has in her acct...Truly, any woman on her threshold doesn't need a PS5

Copy copy
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by JIMMY1393: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Blackmann001:
..but truely a man in need of life achievements shouldnt dedire a "very expensive" play station game ...

Its misplaced priority

Nothing like misplaced priority here it's all about entertainment...in the same sense I can say it's misplaced priority when you see some broke people buying phone of 200/300k when a 70/80k can do the same function...or people who spend money on alcohol or weed...all for the pleasure...at the end of the day it's their money mind your business
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by JIMMY1393: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kingpee2:
Thank God you know what I was talking about ,all this I too know set of people sef ehn ,Na so the Olodo for una class that year dey first una dey successful,una still dey here dey find who to correct up and dan,Thanks for the correction Mr English ...

E pain you sha...next time learn how to spell
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by JIMMY1393: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
argent412:
pale green, I thought it was grey. those eyes of yours,are charming. maybe we should exchange each other eyes( mine is black)
Mumu it's a guy behind that monicker...be there be toasting your fellow man
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by Kingpee2(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
JIMMY1393:

E pain you sha...next time learn how to spell
Minding your business can help you go a long way in life ,I remember how my Neighbour died not minding his own business ......
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by korban3134(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
You want human hair on that Coconut head that houses your empty brain, and you think you're serious with life. Attention seeking mongrel

Loud it!
Re: Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims by SarutobiEky(m): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2020
otipoju:
I'm buying mine this year. I started playing video games with the Atari console in 1991. Before the advent of playstation 1.

Boss!!!! I hail o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Hate Runs Girls (The Math) / If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place / (photo) Check Out This Romantic Conversation Between A Man And His Step Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.