Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart (7908 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by nnamx4u: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
I created this account today for this. I am not new to nairaland but because I dont want people who know me that is in nairaland to know it is me.

There is this girl I have dated for 3 years. All these year I have loved and took care of her the much I can because I am still a struggling guy and I will always assist her in anything she is doing to the best that I can.

When we started she was a jambite looking forward to getting admission in one of the universities in nigeria but she wasn't lucky enough to get it at that time. she later got medical lab in a nursing school in another city.

I assisted her the much I could in her first year. She called most of the time. and I gradually fell in love with her. I wanted to have s3x with her but she claimed she was a virgin and want to keep it till marriage so I left her alone.

I have always wanted to be intimate with her because I loved her so much and wanted to be her first. I have tried all the best I can but she kept refusing and I did not want to force her.

So she came last week sunday and I tried to touch her she resisted so I asked her whether she was still a virgin and she said it is a long story. I told her I am not going anywhere she should start talking. she said she was raped. I asked her how? she said someone she taught was her cousin not knowing the guy asked and found out she is not her cousin , she was helping him out in the process the guy raped her.

I was so heart broken. My heart has been telling me she is lying.

She is saying that she just want to us to just be friends now. she does not want to have intimacy with me if I dont want it like that I should leave her alone.

I am just wondering why would she do that to me. I have been so good to her which she confirms all the time.

It is just too painful to watch somebody you care about take you for granted because you are too good. My mind is just messed up right now.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by pman096(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sorry man! Shit happens. For the average Nigerian girl, it's wiser not to show them you care too much, if not grin grin, she go over use you.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Patented: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pele. E dey happen na part of life and learning. Life still stretches before u

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by donbachi(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pick the broken pieces and give them to another girl to mend..mr loverboy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hehehe
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by dingbang(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
Format

4 Likes

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Akwaibomdude(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
ewu... you're a simp

44 Likes

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Ladikwa(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
Been there done that, still rolling. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by nnamx4u: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
oga no be format. I have just been down since she left on sunday.

dingbang:
Format
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by nnamx4u: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ladikwa:
Been there done that, still rolling. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

This thing is just killing but life will go on sha. How did you overcome yours? Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Pls continue being her friend and continue paying her Bills..
Dont walk away..Pray and fast, work hard to make it work..
Be grateful that she was raped and she wasn't pregnant..
Congrats on dating a virgin that never allowed you taste the cherry pie first.
You are a role model and a Man of the year ..
Congrats Kid..
You are doing well.

42 Likes

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Any girl u started raising from tertiary institution.. just get ready to lose her. If u want to get married look for someone who is thru with her studies. Just take heart my brother uve been played big time. Just learn from this

11 Likes

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by nnamx4u: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Any girl u started raising from tertiary institution.. just get ready to lose her. If u want to get married look for someone who is thru from the university. Just take heart my brother uve been played big time. Just learn from this

Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Etoo: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
You are just a full blown SIMP. Continue.

12 Likes

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by JustEdward(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
nnamx4u:
I created this account today for this. I am not new to nairaland but because I dont want people who know me that is in nairaland to know it is me.

There is this girl I have dated for 3 years. All these year I have loved and took care of her the much I can because I am still a struggling guy and I will always assist her in anything she is doing to the best that I can.

When we started she was a jambite looking forward to getting admission in one of the universities in nigeria but she wasn't lucky enough to get it at that time. she later got medical lab in a nursing school in another city.

I assisted her the much I could in her first year. She called most of the time. and I gradually fell in love with her. I wanted to have s3x with her but she claimed she was a virgin and want to keep it till marriage so I left her alone.

I have always wanted to be intimate with her because I loved her so much and wanted to be her first. I have tried all the best I can but she kept refusing and I did not want to force her.

So she came last week sunday and I tried to touch her she resisted so I asked her whether she was still a virgin and she said it is a long story. I told her I am not going anywhere she should start talking. she said she was raped. I asked her how? she said someone she taught was her cousin not knowing the guy asked and found out she is not her cousin , she was helping him out in the process the guy raped her.

I was so heart broken. My heart has been telling me she is lying.

She is saying that she just want to us to just be friends now. she does not want to have intimacy with me if I dont want it like that I should leave her alone.

I am just wondering why would she do that to me. I have been so good to her which she confirms all the time.

It is just too painful to watch somebody you care about take you for granted because you are too good. My mind is just messed up right now.

My brother no reason am at all. Girls are what they re. If I tell you my own you will know you didn’t do anything . But I know you tried in your own capacity. Don’t love girls 100% just give them 1% of the love and use your 99% to chase money. My ex girlfriend who haven’t spent on me not even on my birthday

I even open a tailoring shop for her and she said am mannerless and I can’t do anything to her. Nwanne pick up and gather yourself together and leave her

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by nnamx4u: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
pman096:
Sorry man! Shit happens. For the average Nigerian girl, it's wiser not to show them you care too much, if not grin grin, she go over use you.

Thanks dear.
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by benzene00: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
I'm tired of shouting simp on nairaland

13 Likes

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by WaterPurifier: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
Rule 1...

Never date school girl for marriage

See my signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by nnamx4u: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
JustEdward:

My brother no reason am at all. Girls are what they re. If I tell you my own you will know you didn’t do anything . But I know you tried in your own capacity. Don’t love girls 100% just give them 1% of the love and use your 99% to chase money. My ex girlfriend who haven’t spent on me not even on my birthday

I even open a tailoring shop for her and she said am mannerless and I can’t do anything to her. Nwanne pick up and gather yourself together and leave her

Thanks bro I really appreciate.
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by nnamx4u: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
benzene00:

You will not understand.
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Youngpo413: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
Another tales by moonlight,una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
One bad uncaring guy (bad guy )just took her virginity chop and clean mouth girls take u for fool when you are too nice (experience ) especially naija girls act opposite and don't give a care about their feelings and they will respect and give u what u want. Stop being Mr nice guy

When u see signal respond immediately and stop been played this girls ain't loyal

At ur prime age and you are struggling to get on ur feet .....u don't need relationship u need self investment not a girlfriend they distract ,rather look for friends with benefits and u will have a sane mind no heartbeat no heart break

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by WaterPurifier: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
JustEdward:

You opened a shop for a woman that's yet to be your wife? In this age?

You eff bro big time

Well, that's a humanitarian service you did to help someone.

Women are just who they are. You don't love woman. The guy who give them the heart will bear the pain.

7 Likes

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
nnamx4u:

Thanks. I appreciate.

Bro girls are pretenders.. all of them are pretenders. Never ever u trust a lady. Just work with ur head and work with what's best for u first. By the time u see shes seriously in love with u then u can let ur guards down. Don't let these women use u bro d no get joy at all.

15 Likes

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by WaterPurifier: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
benzene00:

I'm tired of reading about SIMP grin

10 Likes

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by dingbang(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
nnamx4u:
oga no be format. I have just been down since she left on sunday.

you dont get, na format she play on you.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by dingbang(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
JustEdward:

whaaaaaaat shocked opened a shop? If your mother hears this she will curse you o grin

9 Likes

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by nnamx4u: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
you dont get, na format she play on you.

no be small format bro. I just weak when she tell me about the supposed rape. But life go move on

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by dingbang(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
nnamx4u:

no be small format bro. I just weak when she tell me about the supposed rape. But life go move on
yeah bro.. Never force a girl for sex ok. Some girls you will meet, they will even be the ones to offer sex, so chill.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by nnamx4u: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Bro girls are pretenders.. all of them are pretenders. Never ever u trust a lady. Just work with ur head and work with what's best for u first. By the time u see shes seriously in love with u then u can let ur guards down. Don't let these women use u bro d no get joy at all.

Most of them no just get joy. I thought this one will be different because she looks very innocent and very religious. She just deceived my with her looks and pretence.
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Charlex23(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
I feel 4 u bro, Experience is just the best teacher. Try not to love too much and stop being Mr. Nice guy. Even if you love a girl, don't show it. Because a typical Nigerian girl would take u 4 a fool when you display too much affection and care towards her

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Secondary School Re-union Experience / #nobraday – See How Nigerian Ladies Celebrate No Bra Day (photos & Video) / How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.