Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,714 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart (7916 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by henryligit: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
You are not new in nairaland
you behav like dis/
A legitimate son of nairaland
can never behav in this way/

I m a virgin
Only my husband can have me
Only when i m marry/an you swallow dis kind of manipulation/
You are new in nairaland/
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by nnamx4u: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Witnesstony28:
Guy, you FU big time!

Everything you listed here indicates you na a big time SIMP!

U spent on a girl you've not married! She just played you!

You said you guys were friends before you guys started dating and you were the one that initiated the dating! You were helping her while you guys were friends and you think she will refuse your request. Imagine if you were not helping her. Would she had agreed? Certainly not!

I just feel like knocking you! Maybe you will always remember the knock any other time you see a woman and you decided to play a father role to her.

She refused giving you sex and now has given it to one other guy and is coming up with stupid story!

I don't know if I should say sorry or to slap you!

To help, search for HADDON and read! Search online too for books on dating!
I recommend you get the book � - NO MiORE MR NICE GUY! start from there!

Anyone is good because I f3k up big time. Thanks for the suggestions I appreciate
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by nnamx4u: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
henryligit:
You are not new in nairaland
you behav like dis/
A legitimate son of nairaland
can never behav in this way/

I m a virgin
Only my husband can have me
Only when i m marry/an you swallow dis kind of manipulation/
You are new in nairaland/

Thanks bro.
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by merieam16(f): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
donbachi:
Pick the broken pieces and give them to another girl to mend..mr loverboy.
grin
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:07am On Sep 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

I saw what you did there grin grin

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Yes ooo My Gee..
I don't need to insult him..
Let me encourage him to try harder nah..
Lol..
He is a Real Man Indeed..
Lol
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by lightangel65i(m): 12:14am On Sep 20, 2020
nnamx4u:
I created this account today for this. I am not new to nairaland but because I dont want people who know me that is in nairaland to know it is me.

There is this girl I have dated for 3 years. All these year I have loved and took care of her the much I can because I am still a struggling guy and I will always assist her in anything she is doing to the best that I can.

When we started she was a jambite looking forward to getting admission in one of the universities in nigeria but she wasn't lucky enough to get it at that time. she later got medical lab in a nursing school in another city.

I assisted her the much I could in her first year. She called most of the time. and I gradually fell in love with her. I wanted to have s3x with her but she claimed she was a virgin and want to keep it till marriage so I left her alone.

I have always wanted to be intimate with her because I loved her so much and wanted to be her first. I have tried all the best I can but she kept refusing and I did not want to force her.

So she came last week sunday and I tried to touch her she resisted so I asked her whether she was still a virgin and she said it is a long story. I told her I am not going anywhere she should start talking. she said she was raped. I asked her how? she said someone she taught was her cousin not knowing the guy asked and found out she is not her cousin , she was helping him out in the process the guy raped her.

I was so heart broken. My heart has been telling me she is lying.

She is saying that she just want to us to just be friends now. she does not want to have intimacy with me if I dont want it like that I should leave her alone.

I am just wondering why would she do that to me. I have been so good to her which she confirms all the time.

It is just too painful to watch somebody you care about take you for granted because you are too good. My mind is just messed up right now.

Bro the only thing you did wrong was being a simp, i will advise you leave her
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by backbone503(m): 12:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Its a necessary experience for you, one that should make you wiser and stronger. Next time, play safe by giving out detached love. Love without expecting it in return, nor being too unnecessarily emotionally attached to the person.
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 20, 2020
I'm beginning to suspect those NL girls are the ones behind all these rubbish threads pretending to be M.. Same old same old shit over and over again sad
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Sixfeetbelle: 1:53am On Sep 20, 2020
nnamx4u:

Most of them no just get joy. I thought this one will be different because she looks very innocent and very religious. She just deceived my with her looks and pretence.

So you really believe the likelihood of the rape story being true is zero?
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by SweetCunt97(f): 4:48am On Sep 20, 2020
nnamx4u:
oga no be format. I have just been down since she left on sunday.

So which one is paining you? She didn't give u her virginity or she wanna b just friends?
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by SweetCunt97(f): 4:53am On Sep 20, 2020
nnamx4u:

That is why I did not force her. I dont want to see myself as a rapist. Even though she came to my house a few times. so heart breaking
So coming to your house is an avenue for sex? Anyways, you did good honoring her desire not to sleep with ya... The truth about relationship eh is, when a lady truly gat feelings for you, yearns for ya, intimacy won't b a problem only that you Nigerian men take such for granted
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by sammycipher(m): 4:56am On Sep 20, 2020
nnamx4u:
I created this account today for this. I am not new to nairaland but because I dont want people who know me that is in nairaland to know it is me.

There is this girl I have dated for 3 years. All these year I have loved and took care of her the much I can because I am still a struggling guy and I will always assist her in anything she is doing to the best that I can.

When we started she was a jambite looking forward to getting admission in one of the universities in nigeria but she wasn't lucky enough to get it at that time. she later got medical lab in a nursing school in another city.

I assisted her the much I could in her first year. She called most of the time. and I gradually fell in love with her. I wanted to have s3x with her but she claimed she was a virgin and want to keep it till marriage so I left her alone.

I have always wanted to be intimate with her because I loved her so much and wanted to be her first. I have tried all the best I can but she kept refusing and I did not want to force her.

So she came last week sunday and I tried to touch her she resisted so I asked her whether she was still a virgin and she said it is a long story. I told her I am not going anywhere she should start talking. she said she was raped. I asked her how? she said someone she taught was her cousin not knowing the guy asked and found out she is not her cousin , she was helping him out in the process the guy raped her.

I was so heart broken. My heart has been telling me she is lying.

She is saying that she just want to us to just be friends now. she does not want to have intimacy with me if I dont want it like that I should leave her alone.

I am just wondering why would she do that to me. I have been so good to her which she confirms all the time.

It is just too painful to watch somebody you care about take you for granted because you are too good. My mind is just messed up right now.

Sadly for u
that girl wasn't in anyway raped
she gave d guy freely
and lied using rape
thats y she wants u as her friend nw and is even ready to lose u sef
the guy is d latest nw in d picture
sorry sha, these girls are evil

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 20, 2020
JustEdward:

My brother no reason am at all. Girls are what they re. If I tell you my own you will know you didn’t do anything . But I know you tried in your own capacity. Don’t love girls 100% just give them 1% of the love and use your 99% to chase money. My ex girlfriend who haven’t spent on me not even on my birthday

I even open a tailoring shop for her and she said am mannerless and I can’t do anything to her. Nwanne pick up and gather yourself together and leave her

Kemi Na bad gal,

I know de gal black.

na me u snash DE gal from.... Na me swear for una
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Worldwise(m): 6:02am On Sep 20, 2020
I think you said, you are not new on this platform. For some years guys have been crying like bus baby on futile investment on girls. This will teach others too lesson.

By the way, don't play the role of a father as a boyfriend. Do only boy friend duties, no more no less. Stand up man, move on... count it as water thrown to basket
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Raptor2cool: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2020
czarr:
darius m is cool but he needs ams now to insult him back to reality.
grin abeg oh, every mistake is a leason
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Raptor2cool: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2020
Remember man,
Dont let all these harsh comments fool you.
Yeah most of them are right but don't become something you are not because one wicked girl entered you life.
Don't go and ruin the next innocent girl you will be with.
Remember to play your game smart.
We have all been there at a point and it all got better.
Channel your act of patient to your career, investment and you purpose.
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Charx122: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2020
One day you would thank her for breaking your ❤️ ....is very clear she lied about the rape...wipe your tears my brother don't cry over spilled milk reach for the Stars, and every other thing will come to you with just a flick of your fingers. Your are a much better person than she is, never give up on your hustle..
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Jack005(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2020
Some guys still dey mumu like this? You mean you'vbeen on nairaland all these while and you v not learnt from others experiences? I'm sure you will still go back to her if she comes begging. No need advising this simp.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by abimbola74(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Everybody shouting simp upandan. Even people wey just dey hear am. Most using the same lines grin grin
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Harrykn: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Guys like you drives me crazy, just keep doing what you are doing and after that, look at the mirror and ask urself "who i'm i?"
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by nnamx4u: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Raptor2cool:
Remember man,
Dont let all these harsh comments fool you.
Yeah most of them are right but don't become something you are not because one wicked girl entered you life.
Don't go and ruin the next innocent girl you will be with.
Remember to play your game smart.
We have all been there at a point and it all got better.
Channel your act of patient to your career, investment and you purpose.

Thanks I appreciate

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by nnamx4u: 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Harrykn:
Guys like you drives me crazy, just keep doing what you are doing and after that, look at the mirror and ask urself "who i'm i?"

Lol
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by nnamx4u: 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Charx122:
One day you would thank her for breaking your ❤️ ....is very clear she lied about the rape...wipe your tears my brother don't cry over spilled milk reach for the Stars, and every other thing will come to you with just a flick of your fingers. Your are a much better person than she is, never give up on your hustle..

Thanks I appreciate.
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by nnamx4u: 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Jack005:
Some guys still dey mumu like this? You mean you'vbeen on nairaland all these while and you v not learnt from others experiences? I'm sure you will still go back to her if she comes begging. No need advising this simp.

No he like that nah
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Mystiquefia: 12:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Fvcking ozo

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by nnamx4u: 4:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Mystiquefia:
Fvcking ozo

No joor. I cant be compared to ozo
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by ifyy07(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=nnamx4u post=94083446]

Most of them no just get joy. I thought this one will be different because she looks very innocent and very religious. She just deceived my with her looks and pretence.[/quote
The more religious they are the more pretentious they are
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by TOMSY(f): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2020
Acumen01:
One bad uncaring guy (bad guy )just took her virginity chop and clean mouth girls take u for fool when you are too nice (experience ) especially naija girls act opposite and don't give a care about their feelings and they will respect and give u what u want. Stop being Mr nice guy

When u see signal respond immediately and stop been played this girls ain't loyal

At ur prime age and you are struggling to get on ur feet .....u don't need relationship u need self investment not a girlfriend they distract ,rather look for friends with benefits and u will have a sane mind no heartbeat no heart break
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by coronavirus19: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2020
SIMP. God knows I hate reading these same classical stories. Shey guys no Dey learn?
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Dreyton36: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2020
Vote laycon
Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by Olajydeey: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lolz.
As the saying always go "love with your heart but take your brain along with You"
The Same excuse my so "called girlfriend " gave to me was,she was raped at A party she went to, even though we agreed on No Sex..Na normal format but since then I didn't ask about intimacy from her anymore & I definitely Let Her b

Bros! Get up your feet jare
In my own small boy mind, I'll advice u to leave the lady alone, you've learnt a vital lesson it's not by how far but how well,
& please do me a favour of not Having any Intimacy or Sex with Her

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Fell In Love With Just Broke My Heart by pansophist(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
This story never ends. Women should not be your goal, but a beneficiary of your goal. The money you spent, instead of spending it on your projects chased her. By being nice, you effectively devalued yourself and uplifted her above yourself, making her see you as less.

Also, the relationship is a business deal. Don't give, if you don't get. No sex until marriage she says? Fine, then no husband duties until marriage as well. Giving money and capitulating to all her demands established you as the needy one in the relationship, because the person that needs the most, will sacrifice the most, and also have the least bargaining power.

Also, she probably didn't choose you, you forced yourself on her, thinking you can buy her love being nice. Money doesn't makes you attractive to women, but by doing masculine things. Chances are, the boy that "raped" (lol) her is broke as hell, while she transfer your money to him, as you hustle like a workhorse. Hope you learned, and make sure it never happens again.

You'll never lose women chasing money, but you'll always loose money chasing women.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex / New Bride Admitted To Hospital After 2-hour Climax / What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.