Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi (3344 Views)

My New Nairaland Girlfriends (PICTURES) / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 20, 2020
BlacQaerhi:
I've been chocked while having sex with a client and passed out in the process. I charged the lady extra because it wasn't in the initial contract. It was either that or sue her for attempting to harm me. smiley
It's something we would have to discuss.

Lol are U male? Female?
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 20, 2020
Stevyne:
The He/she is for Fake.

I'm starting to think so too
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Stevyne: 6:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Missyford31:

I'm starting to think so too
That's how the act stupid.
Unfortunately so people would have sent a PM
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 20, 2020
Stevyne:

Lol. Fools grin
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Stevyne: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol. Fools grin
Lol. Abi now

1 Like

Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2020
Stevyne:
Lol. Abi now

grin
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Blandee99(f): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2020
If you no be scam, e mean say naija women don dey get balls oh.
I like and dislike at the same time.
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Pascal11: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2020
In as much as you are right to express your sexuality or what works for you I strongly believe there are better platform to do it platform where were you can meet your desire audience

1 Like

Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by quisera(m): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2020
BlacQaerhi:
Hi everyone! I'm BlacQaerhi, a new member of the online community, Nairaland.
Basic info about me:
I'm a young Nigerian female. I'm petite with a slender build, and dark in complexion. smiley
(If you want to know my exact age, height and/or weight, send an email. I would respond with a picture)
I'm here to simply make your wildest sexual fantasy a reality. I believe in pleasure, both giving and recieving! Do you have a fetish/kink? Or want to explore? Or do you need someone to cater to your emotional and vanilla sexual needs? I'm an email away...
I'm a Switch (BlacQaerhi can be either a Slave or Domme), I'm also a Brat, Babygirl, Viewer, Exhibitionist and so many other roles!
(To find out more, send an email)
I engage in raceplay, roleplay (daddy/daughter especially), domination/submission, bondage, slutty dressup, etc.
My fee is very reasonable... I don't respond to mails not related to the topic at hand.
Follow me on Fetlife: BlacQaerhi.
My email: BlacQaerhi@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance!
Hope say the Baba wey do you this thing never die sha?

2 Likes

Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by BlacQaerhi(f): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Missyford31:

Wat in the world is raceplay?
Use of racial slurs during sex with someone of a different race.
Like a white man being aggressive and calling you a nigger. You might not get it, but so many individuals are into raceplay.
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by BlacQaerhi(f): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Missyford31:

I knew a girl who was doing this stuff.
I must say there was this guy she told me bout who used to have a foot fetish n he actually worshipped her feet before cumming on them lol. he paid her like a thousand dollars for half hour just for her to sit there n he'd paint her toenails wash her feet pray to them n blow on them.
Small penis humiliation, foot fetish, bondage, etc.
You would be surprised at how many submissive men there are, especially in Nigeria.
Have you heard of Fetlife? There are Nigerian bdsm groups there. With loads of men wanting to be owned by a dominant woman. wink
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by BlacQaerhi(f): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol are U male? Female?
I'm a female. smiley
Stevyne:
Why is it so hard to Nigerians to come to terms with their dirty side and accept that others can be kinky too? undecided
Funny enough, majority of you are into the crazy aspects of sex and most would want to indulge; roleplay, dressup, threesomes, etc. But when you see someone who's laid back and sexually experimental, you all remember religion and morality while forgetting your insane fantasies.
Keep being a slave to the boredom that's vanilla sex. wink
Some of us actually live YOUR wildest dreams.

1 Like

Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by proclinician: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2020
You sound very intelligent and knowledgeable. I'm not a fan of over-bloated or overemphasized sexuality and I take sex as what I do when I'm tired of the computer without much ado. Your choice of interests is a bold one considering how we sanctimonious hypocrites behave around topics of sexuality. Sex sells, more sales!
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by BlacQaerhi(f): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2020
Pascal11:
In as much as you are right to express your sexuality or what works for you I strongly believe there are better platform to do it platform where were you can meet your desire audience
Well, I'm a member and moderator of some bdsm groups on fetlife which is the online world of kinksters! I'm popular on various subs in reddits also. I'm here because Nairaland is the largest Nigerian forum.
Plus I know a few dirty souls here. grin

1 Like

Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by BlacQaerhi(f): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2020
proclinician:
You sound very intelligent and knowledgeable. I'm not a fan of over-bloated or overemphasized sexuality and I take sex as what I do when I'm tired of the computer without much ado. Your choice of interests is a bold one considering how we sanctimonious hypocrites behave around topics of sexuality. Sex sells, more sales!
Thanks! Exactly...well I'm always up for the adventure.
Most of those who shy away from the topic are even more dirty minded than those of us who are open.
Sex is sex and would always remain so. Being kinky doesn't make an individual more/less better than another.

1 Like

Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by proclinician: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2020
BlacQaerhi:
Thanks! Exactly...well I'm always up for the adventure.
Most of those who shy away from the topic are even more dirty minded than those of us who are open.
Sex is sex and would always remain so. Being kinky doesn't make an individual more/less better than another.

I agree
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by SavageResponse(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2020
BlacQaerhi:
Like a white man being aggressive and calling you a nigger. You might not get it, but so many individuals are into raceplay.

I respect your right to live your life how you want to but as far as I'm concerned BDSM and all that is associated with it is perversion!
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by BlacQaerhi(f): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2020
SavageResponse:

I respect your right to live your life how you want to but as far as I'm concerned BDSM and all that is associated with it is perversion!
perversion? It's entirely consexual! Try it once; find a submissive girl who would place your pleasure above all else and thank me later.
Remember, bdsm is very broad. Some dominants are caring, like mine and others might be into sadism.
Eitherway, the submissivh has the most power: with the safeword.
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2020
BlacQaerhi:
Small penis humiliation, foot fetish, bondage, etc.
You would be surprised at how many submissive men there are, especially in Nigeria.
Have you heard of Fetlife? There are Nigerian bdsm groups there. With loads of men wanting to be owned by a dominant woman. wink

Lol. I never thought such things existed in naija.
Na never heard of FetLife.
I dnt mind roleplay to a certain point.
I like a little rough stuff sometimes n a little biting(not too hard) lol and I like things to be passionate n never routine or boring.
A little domination is ok in the bedroom sometimes. I've had a party once. A guy n a girl n me. Years ago.
But I've never been into fetishes lol.
Or hardcore stuff..
Howd U get into all this stuff?

1 Like

Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2020
BlacQaerhi:

Oh lord lol.
Some ppl.
Ppl who like that stuff must have their emotions confused lol
But I get how everyone has something that makes them tick. Some are just more extreme I guess
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Kabir5643(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2020
BlacQaerhi:
Basic info about me:
I'm a young Nigerian female. I'm petite with a slender build, and dark in complexion. smiley
(If you want to know my exact age, height and/or weight, send an email. I would respond with a picture)
I'm here to simply make your wildest sexual fantasy a reality. I believe in pleasure, both giving and recieving! Do you have a fetish/kink? Or want to explore? Or do you need someone to cater to your emotional and vanilla sexual needs? I'm an email away...
I'm a Switch (BlacQaerhi can be either a Slave or Domme), I'm also a Brat, Babygirl, Viewer, Exhibitionist and so many other roles!
I engage in raceplay, roleplay (daddy/daughter especially), domination/submission, bondage, slutty dressup, etc.
My fee is very reasonable... I don't respond to mails not related to the topic at hand.
Thanks in advance!
Welcome bro
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by TheCork(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2020
dorin27:
Are you for real?

doyin.. ..I will rather pay a cool 300 naira cash & giv u my extra pocket moiney for juss 1 minutes to enjoy u.. pls let's negotiate!(real talk) cheesy
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Amatarasha(f): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Stupid girl
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by bdsm: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by JIMMY1393: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!!
K
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by IamPlato(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Missyford31:

Oh lord lol.
Some ppl.
Ppl who like that stuff must have their emotions confused lol
But I get how everyone has something that makes them tick. Some are just more extreme I guess
that person is not new
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
IamPlato:
that person is not new

Lol yeah I figured that. Conversation still counts tho grin
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
IamPlato:
that person is not new

Guess someone wants to let out their inner kinky konjis n see wat ppl say without them knowing who he/she is lol.
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by MediMedi(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Don't believe this Fool...... She think we nairaLand guys Is looking for Bleep mate?

Sitdown
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by IamPlato(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Missyford31:

Guess someone wants to let out their inner kinky konjis n see wat ppl say without them knowing who he/she is lol.
I can bet it's a guy behind that account... maybe gay too grin

1 Like

Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
BlacQaerhi:
Basic info about me:
Thanks in advance!
Another scam format obviously
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by krushdripper(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sex is overrated. Most females make it seem like only sex connects them with a man which is largely not so but many men play into the gallery of this feminine idea, which becomes a detriment to the females as they get less sexually attractive from age. Sex is overrated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Unilag Lesbians Are Having Fun Inside Girls Hostel (video) / Who Said Nigerian Men Are Not Handsome? All We Need Is Money Jorrr.. / I Didn't Toast My Current Girlfriend, Does This Call For Concern ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.