Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi (3300 Views)

My New Nairaland Girlfriends (PICTURES) / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Dreyton36: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnnnn

I like your boldness , mehnnnnnnn see hustle

Drop ur acct details make I pinch u small thing
Pls note: if only the acct name has Blacqaerhi on it , I promise to fund it nicely because of your boldness
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
So what's Special and Significant about you coz Olosho full every where for Abj.No Time to dey Check Time again.
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 21, 2020
IamPlato:
I can bet it's a guy behind that account... maybe gay too grin

Lol. He's trying to live out his fantasies online or trick a man into meeting him thinking she's a girl lol�
I didn't think Naija ppl were into all that stuff the op was talking bout.
N isn't homosexuality a crime there with harsh punishment?
Does that count with lesbians too?
I think woman was made for man n man for woman only. I was friends with a gay guy here n he was a nice dude funny n all but he had a car accident n ended up paralysed from the neck dwn n died a few years later from complications due to that.
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Humanoid01(m): 3:22am On Sep 21, 2020
BlacQaerhi:
My life, my choice, not your concern. Again, if you have nothing positive to contribute, don't comment. You can do that right? It's quite a simple request. smiley
Your life, your choice, but when the matter clear for your eyes and nobody gree epp you, na you go dey complain.
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 21, 2020
Dreyton36:
Fvck mehnnnnnnnnnn

I l
Pls note: if only the acct name has Blacqaerhi on it , I promise to fund it nicely because of your boldness
grin

Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by IamPlato(m): 4:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol. He's trying to live out his fantasies online or trick a man into meeting him thinking she's a girl lol�
I didn't think Naija ppl were into all that stuff the op was talking bout.
N isn't homosexuality a crime there with harsh punishment?
Does that count with lesbians too?
I think woman was made for man n man for woman only. I was friends with a gay guy here n he was a nice dude funny n all but he had a car accident n ended up paralysed from the neck dwn n died a few years later from complications due to that.
i still cant figure why people choose to be gay, maybe one day i will. i just feel its not normal, maybe a biological error or just deliberate foolish sexual curiousity

1 Like

Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 21, 2020
IamPlato:
i still cant figure why people choose to be gay, maybe one day i will. i just feel its not normal, maybe a biological error or just deliberate foolish sexual curiousity

Some say it's cos they have girl emotions or whatever it is in us besides the body n organs that makes girls girls.
But if that's so why are gay couples like one is the manly gay man n one is the girly man. Know wat I mean? Always gay guys relationships are like that. It could be something in the hormones they're born with female hormones but physically male?
Some do it cos it sexually excited them
But for alot it's not about just sex preferances it's like they act girly, are really feminine in what they wear, how they walk, talk, move, things they like(girl things like fashion, makeup, girl behaviour etc) for some it's like they're born in the wrong body. I dunno if you'll understand wat I mean cos U wouldn't see many gays living openly in relationships there or living life that way. Unless U see it in movies n stuff.
But I don't understand it either.
Especially a man with another man.
I think that's worse than two women together. Cos men are U know...manly.
Lol. I swear every tv show/movie I watch now I'll be enjoying the show then two guys start kissing n tounge n all n groping each other's dickks n it ruins it:-(
I have to turn away. There's nothing worse than two men tounge Kissing.
N U see them screwing in movies so much too n it's disgusting.
Yeah I knew a gay guy plus I know a cpl of girls been in a relationship with each other for years n they're nice ppl n none of my business but putting it on public display is a no no to me.
I myself have been with another girl once, not relationship but U know... But I regretted it the next day cos am a Christian n god didn't make us to be that way

1 Like

Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Palehair: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
IamPlato:
I love the fact that you are learned and you are smart to research things you are not particularly versed with instead of acting like others who are quick to jump on the hate train. No one chooses his sexuality. Have you ever asked yourself why would someone choose to be hated by the world one random morning, no one chooses to be gay the same way no one chooses to be straight
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Palehair: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Missyford31:

Some say it's cos they have girl emotions or whatever it is in us besides the body n organs that makes girls girls.
But if that's so why are gay couples like one is the manly gay man n one is the girly man. Know wat I mean? Always gay guys relationships are like that. It could be something in the hormones they're born with female hormones but physically male?
But for alot it's not about just sex preferances it's like they act girly, are really feminine in what they wear, how they walk, talk, move, things they like(girl things like fashion, makeup, girl behaviour etc) for some it's like they're born in the wrong body. I dunno if you'll understand wat I mean cos U wouldn't see many gays living openly in relationships there or living life that way. Unless U see it in movies n stuff.
Lol. I swear every tv show/movie I watch now I'll be enjoying the show then two guys start kissing n tounge n all n groping each other's dickks n it ruins it:-(
Yeah I knew a gay guy plus I know a cpl of girls been in a relationship with each other for years n they're nice ppl n none of my business but putting it on public display is a no no to me.
I myself have been with another girl once, not relationship but U know... But I regretted it the next day cos am a Christian n god didn't make us to be that way
Not all gay relationships relate to both guys being masculine and feminine. There are lots of masculine gay couples out there. Infact, statistics have shown that masculine gay men are more hypermasculine than an average straight man because they feel they have something to prove
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Palehair:

Not all gay relationships relate to both guys being masculine and feminine. There are lots of masculine gay couples out there. Infact, statistics have shown that masculine gay men are more hypermasculine than an average straight man because they feel they have something to prove

Yeah U get those kind too.
I don't see how a man can feel like a man when he wants to be sensual with another man lol. It's beyond me
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by IamPlato(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Missyford31:

gay men disgust me more.

I am still trying to figure it out though, maybe once I do then I can find a solution for them
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by IamPlato(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Palehair:

I love the fact that you are learned and you are smart to research things you are not particularly versed with instead of acting like others who are quick to jump on the hate train. No one chooses his sexuality. Have you ever asked yourself why would someone choose to be hated by the world one random morning, no one chooses to be gay the same way no one chooses to be straight
are you sure no one choices sexuality? because the things we see today speak differently
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Palehair: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
IamPlato:
are you sure no one choices sexuality? because the things we see today speak differently
No one chooses to wake up one day and decides to be hated by the world. Do some research or ask a gay person how they feel. I was also like you, mine was even extreme to the point of hurting them at the mere sight of them but I did my study and I realized they didn't choose to be who they are

1 Like

Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 22, 2020
IamPlato:
gay men disgust me more.

I am still trying to figure it out though, maybe once I do then I can find a solution for them

The saviour of homosexualsgrin
Yeah I could never figure it out.
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by IamPlato(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2020
Missyford31:

The saviour of homosexualsgrin Yeah I could never figure it out.
Lol...
I Honestly Believe It Can Be Figured Out
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by IamPlato(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2020
Palehair:

No one chooses to wake up one day and decides to be hated by the world. Do some research or ask a gay person how they feel. I was also like you, mine was even extreme to the point of hurting them at the mere sight of them but I did my study and I realized they didn't choose to be who they are
i Believe It Can Be Corrected.

I Mean How Can You Imagine Two Men Having Sex? Having Sex Through Anus, is That Normal To You? Getting Infected With Hiv And Other STds, ve Lives Of Others Are Also At Stake because People Hide Such A Lot, dont You Think This Needs To be Changed, cant You See That They Need Help
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2020
IamPlato:
Lol...

I Honestly Believe It Can Be Figured Out

Lol. I think maybe it could be a brain chemical thing or something in the brain.
It has to be something in the way their brain works. I have a Mate n his son is 18 n he dresses like a girl wears make up n all n likes girls things n hangs out with only girls. I asked him was he gay n he said no he was born a girl. He tells everyone this n believes it himself. I asked his dad bout it n he says he was born a boy. I think it's pyschological with him.
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by IamPlato(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol. I think maybe it could be a brain chemical thing or something in the brain.
It has to be something in the way their brain works. I have a Mate n his son is 18 n he dresses like a girl wears make up n all n likes girls things n hangs out with only girls. I asked him was he gay n he said no he was born a girl. He tells everyone this n believes it himself. I asked his dad bout it n he says he was born a boy. I think it's pyschological with him.
quite interesting! you are right, it is psychological
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Palehair: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2020
IamPlato:
i Believe It Can Be Corrected.

I Mean How Can You Imagine Two Men Having Sex? Having Sex Through Anus, is That Normal To You? Getting Infected With Hiv And Other STds, ve Lives Of Others Are Also At Stake because People Hide Such A Lot, dont You Think This Needs To be Changed, cant You See That They Need Help
First and foremost, sexuality is innate and not learned so it can't be changed, as a straight man, can you imagine yourself with a man? No, it's the same way a gay man finds straight sex disgusting and not all gay men have penetrative sex, there are so many things you are not versed with in homosexuality and there are lots of ways apart from anal sex that they use to get themselves off e.g frottage, mutual mast, zipping etc. Homosexuality can be suppressed though which results to self hate (internalized homophobia) which is even worst than homophobia but that's another topic for another day
Moreover, anybody straight or gay can contact any form of STDs

2 Likes

Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Palehair: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Missyford31:

First of all, you are confusing gender identity with human sexuality, they are both different and may I see your degree in human psychology for you to admit its a chemical in their brain? Please learn to make extensive research on things you know nothing about before making your judgement
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2020
Palehair:

First of all, you are confusing gender identity with human sexuality, they are both different and may I see your degree in human psychology for you to admit its a chemical in their brain? Please learn to make extensive research on things you know nothing about before making your judgement

Lol it's just an opinion I'm not a psychologist. Who shit in your breakfast?
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2020
Palehair:

Besides I wasn't talking to U.
Rude much?
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin

I can feel the OP cool!
Not all women are more opinionated when it comes to sëx.
But we know that all men wants to fulfil their fantasies or fetïsh ( if you may) if they were juz given a chance.
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by LadyDomme(f): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
bdsm:
BlacQaerhi why not stick to being a domme and not a switch? I just followed u on FetLife. I luv teenage mistresses but Abuja is too far.

I can’t join FetLife and I don’t know why! I’ve sent them an email and I did not get a response. I actually thought Nigeria has been blacklisted or something.
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by Erojepromise(f): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
BlacQaerhi:
I only respond to thnse above the age of sixteen.
I cater to those of both genders, whatever sexuality and anything in between. smiley
Humans are evolving and so is sex! Send a message. Confidentiality is the keyword!
so you will Bleep a dog ( bestiality) unbelievable!...
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by bdsm: 2:20am On Nov 20, 2020
LadyDomme:

I can’t join FetLife and I don’t know why! I’ve sent them an email and I did not get a response. I actually thought Nigeria has been blacklisted or something.
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by TheCork(m): 2:34am On Nov 20, 2020
BlacQaerhi:
Hi everyone! I'm BlacQaerhi, a new member of the online community, Nairaland.
Basic info about me:
I'm a young Nigerian female. I'm petite with a slender build, and dark in complexion. smiley
(If you want to know my exact age, height and/or weight, send an email. I would respond with a picture)
I'm here to simply make your wildest sexual fantasy a reality. I believe in pleasure, both giving and recieving! Do you have a fetish/kink? Or want to explore? Or do you need someone to cater to your emotional and vanilla sexual needs? I'm an email away...
I'm a Switch (BlacQaerhi can be either a Slave or Domme), I'm also a Brat, Babygirl, Viewer, Exhibitionist and so many other roles!
(To find out more, send an email)
I engage in raceplay, roleplay (daddy/daughter especially), domination/submission, bondage, slutty dressup, etc.
My fee is very reasonable... I don't respond to mails not related to the topic at hand.
Follow me on Fetlife: BlacQaerhi.
My email: BlacQaerhi@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance!

angry
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by TheCork(m): 2:35am On Nov 20, 2020
BlacQaerhi:
Hi everyone! I'm BlacQaerhi, a new member of the online community, Nairaland.
Basic info about me:
I'm a young Nigerian female. I'm petite with a slender build, and dark in complexion. smiley
(If you want to know my exact age, height and/or weight, send an email. I would respond with a picture)
I'm here to simply make your wildest sexual fantasy a reality. I believe in pleasure, both giving and recieving! Do you have a fetish/kink? Or want to explore? Or do you need someone to cater to your emotional and vanilla sexual needs? I'm an email away...
I'm a Switch (BlacQaerhi can be either a Slave or Domme), I'm also a Brat, Babygirl, Viewer, Exhibitionist and so many other roles!
(To find out more, send an email)
I engage in raceplay, roleplay (daddy/daughter especially), domination/submission, bondage, slutty dressup, etc.
My fee is very reasonable... I don't respond to mails not related to the topic at hand.
Follow me on Fetlife: BlacQaerhi.
My email: BlacQaerhi@yahoo.com.
Thanks in advance!

congrats.
. ..are u lightskin?
angry
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by LadyDomme(f): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2020
bdsm:
Nigerians have been blackisted but it appears some are still entering through the backdoor. I don't know how really. Tho I joined long before Nigerians started having issues.

I guessed as much *sigh. I think they use VPN to get in. So annoying and frustrating especially when one is serious about this!

How are you?
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2020
STUPID IDIOT!
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by bdsm: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
LadyDomme:

I guessed as much *sigh. I think they use VPN to get in. So annoying and frustrating especially when one is serious about this!

How are you?
Re: A New Nairaland Member: Blacqaerhi by LadyDomme(f): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
bdsm:
sorry about that. I am doing well and how is your fetish ministry?

Fetish ministry? It is a way of life for some of us and not just a way to get our rocks off like most of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. / Why Women Don't Wash Their Bra Regularly? / Guys, Can You Hug Another Guy In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.