Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. (3302 Views)

MEN!! This Is Exactly How You Should Text Chat With Females!! [photos] / To My Fellow Handsome Guys, How Do You Cope With Females Disturbing You for Sex? / NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by newuser11: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2021
I tend to lose total interest once a girl agreed to date me.
There was this babe that u really liked, I thought finally I've found the one. I had to suffer before I got her number, then suffered a lot of indignation before she eventually turn up. Suddenly again, after dating for a measly 5 days, It happened again. She just isn't it again, I lost interest in her without even having sex with her. And this was actually a girl I went through thick and thin before she agreed to be my GF. Now, it seems she's fallen hard buh I can't continue. I'm not feeling it. I told her and she berserk, called me different sort of names. She came to my house this evening to beg, asked what she did wrong and I can't even pinpoint to a reason why I ended it coz there isn't one.
Many girls have come and gone like that. They've called me names. Some I had sex with before ending it, some I don't.
Please house, what is wrong with me? Wtf is happening to me?

PS: I've only had one relationship that lasted a little, and that was during my service year. Eventually, I ended it for no reason. I just don't feel the vibe.
This is really messing me up, HELP!

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by Urfavouritegirl: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
Draw close to God.
Fight it spiritually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by yomi007k(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
You experience both pre-nut and post-nut clarity.

You realise that the p**sy aint worth the hustle,which is the utmost truth.

You are blessed.

28 Likes

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by Goalnaldo(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Let's wait for Lalasticlacla. He's the special adviser on matters of the opposite sex cheesy
Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by Pierocash(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
You aren't mature yet,wait until your hormones are fully developed before going into any relationship.

Relationship isn't for kids

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by Barbsamiin: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Actually, you're not feeling the vibe, You're just following the trend. simple.

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by dmg1: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
bring the following items for cleansing 1 hegoat 10 bags of cement 3 crates of eggs 5 big loaves of bread and 4 carton of Heineken I guarantee you that your problem will be solved

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by Ademola47(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
You're probably not in a settled mode. No insult is meant whatsoever.

This could be caused by three things..
1. You didn't really like her in the first place. May be you asked her out to fulfill your fantasy of getting her (and may be lust).
2. She was far different from what you imagined of her in terms of characters and feminine features.
3. You have a very high strong ambition and you see relationship in general as the major potential setback. You passively have no 'plan' for any lady.

12 Likes

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by oglalasioux(m): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
This happens to most men so let it not bother you. What you need to know is that relationship or marriage is a tough thing for a man because we easily get bored with one woman. You just need to be matured and look for other nice things in your woman apart from sex and you'll have a great relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by padi94(m): 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Here Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
exactly what am going through rn...

I can't complain tho coz it serves me from lots of relationship drama,but then for how long will i keep ducking the dramas?
I guess I'm Emotionally Scarred!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by Spending123: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
When the relationship is new

Him: Hahaha

Her: wow, babe you laugh like Jesus..

OP leave women and chase money for the fear of relationship in Nigeria is the beginning of wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by chatinent: 12:06am On Mar 24, 2021
You have to learn to respect the female gender.

They are not puppets you play with and dump when you feel.
All I've got to say.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by alphaNomega: 12:08am On Mar 24, 2021
Lol. You got a closer look at her without the wig and makeup then realized she wasn't as hot as you thought.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by Elliot2(m): 12:09am On Mar 24, 2021
newuser11:
There was this babe that u really liked, I thought finally I've found the one. I had to suffer before I got her number, then suffered a lot of indignation before she eventually turn up. Suddenly again, after dating for a measly 5 days, It happened again. She just isn't it again, I lost interest in her without even having sex with her. And this was actually a girl I went through thick and thin before she agreed to be my GF. Now, it seems she's fallen hard buh I can't continue. I'm not feeling it. I told her and she berserk, called me different sort of names. She came to my house this evening to beg, asked what she did wrong and I can't even pinpoint to a reason why I ended it coz there isn't one.
Many girls have come and gone like that. They've called me names. Some I had sex with before ending it, some I don't.

PS: I've only had one relationship that lasted a little, and that was during my service year. Eventually, I ended it for no reason. I just don't feel the vibe.
You are perfectly okay. If only men will be sincere to themselves, we would all agreet that there is nothing in sex, it is overrated.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by GodWrites: 12:30am On Mar 24, 2021
It's time for introspection. Have you tried the same gender? Maybe you're gay, who knows....

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by McSquishi(f): 1:33am On Mar 24, 2021
newuser11:

Maybe you have some self-esteem issue where you don’t think you are good enough for anyone and so anyone who accepts your advances you can no longer respect or be attracted to because you wonder how they can be attracted to someone like you?

I don’t know, maybe consult with a therapist?

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by RichAbujaGuy: 2:32am On Mar 24, 2021
newuser11:

El Lizato Hilarious Proverbs. Episode 37. Words of wisdom on fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KcC_jJLRt4
Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by gregyboy(m): 7:47am On Mar 24, 2021
newuser11:

Learn to beat that feelings and learn to relove that particular person everyday, if you dont now you will be messed up

And again before you go and meet a lady carefully montitor her get to see if you will get tired of her beauty easily, i believe there is a lady who her beauty you like would make you not get bored easily

If you dont beat it now, bro you will be fucking messed up
Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 24, 2021
Na only mosdii fit comment to this kind post
Let's wait for him grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by femi4: 7:55am On Mar 24, 2021
newuser11:

You have a spirit wife. Fight it spiritually
Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by adesile8697: 7:58am On Mar 24, 2021
bring the following items for cleansing
1 hegoat
10 bags of cement
3 crates of eggs
5 big loaves of bread
and 4 carton of Heineken
I guarantee you that your problem will be solved
Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by mosdii(m): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
Na only mosdii fit comment to this kind post
Let's wait for him grin

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by Freestainworld(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2021
future wife beater sighted, beware ladies
Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by Robertgreene1(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2021
Urfavouritegirl:
Draw close to God. Fight it spiritually
you must be an idiot....
Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by viceddy95(m): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2021
Two things.....either an evil spirit is trying to
(1)make you a gay cheesy cheesy

Or

(2) spirit wife is following you wink
Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by Vyzz: 11:40am On Mar 24, 2021
Some guys like me just love when a lady fronts and we come for her...

That's the game for us, immediately it stops it ain't fun no more
Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2021
spiritual wife.........u better go for Deliverance
Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by newuser11: 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2021
yomi007k:
You experience both pre-nut and post-nut clarity.

You realise that the p**sy aint worth the hustle,which is the utmost truth.

You are blessed.
That's not the point, the point is at a point in my life, I will get married. How do I maintain it?
Re: Help! I Have A Real Problem With Females. It's Messing Up My Head. by newuser11: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
Pierocash:
You aren't mature yet,wait until your hormones are fully developed before going into any relationship.

Relationship isn't for kids
Not matured yet, I'm 26 years old bruv
If not now, then when?
It's not like I love this, it just fucking happens. I'm in a quandary here and you think I'm not mature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Sexy Pic Of Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Slaying Like A 20 Year Old / I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking, Konji Is Real” – Lady Cries Out / She Wants Us To Break Up Because She's Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.