Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) (46142 Views)

Poultry Farmer Kills Snake That Has Been Eating His Chickens And Eggs (Photos) / Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day / #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
magicminister:

I DONT BELIEVE THIS STORY. On close inspection, those chicken do not look crushed. They look like they were already dead and getting shipped but the task force found it... that may possibly be the case. Besides this picture, is there any other evidence you can provide?
have seen the video. Some are still alive. Day old chick dies that way after a long journey and delays.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
The hart of man is all evil, the person that did this thing to this poor farmer at the time like this should remember that one day he will leave that office and he/she won't know who will occupy it

1 Like

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
does chicken have animal tight activist.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by cosmos1440: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
A lot of Nigerians are just unbelievably stupid, ignorant, wicked, callous, myopic, morally corrupt, heartless ....
This is madness

1 Like

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Woleid: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
See first class wickedness
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jafar1:
We Nigerians, na we wicked ourselves pass the one wey our politicians dey do us

I swear down... The governor will give them a simple directive, they will go and do worse.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Jonegonu: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Those people need to arrested and prosecuted each of those day old Chicks cost between #570-#600. Mad people every where in imo state.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Cassim33(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Even Buhari will not do this
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Nchenches: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Watch how This man will relocate to South West and have peace......
Ogun state or ibadan will be suitable for him if he wants to continue in this line of biz..

How can a man in his own place be treated like this.? Imagine they said it is bcoz he doesn't have the state emblem on his car..

600 years of sufferness for the people involved in this mess... I hope supreme court governor look into this and pay this man back every dime that this chicks cost...

Very bad... I hope ipob and MASSOB group shud stand up for this man and ask for justice..... This is unfair....

Pls tribalist shud not quote me, I condemn every action on this man... Let a group stand for him, he deserves justice

One expects IPOB to rise against this.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by chyke4(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
They did the same thing to me collected N26000, this task force are like condemned criminals , they shld be banished , I wonder the kind of mind those criminals have ? Killing this chicks like this is barbaric , the Governor shld look into this and compensate the owner. I feel for the chicks cry cry
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
My only joy be say...

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Chimaobi302(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Now This is

PURE
WICKEDNESS!!!

let the owner of this chicks seek for justice,

Those evil people must pay for this...

WHY Not seize it

WHY DESTROY WHAT YOU CAN'T CREATE!!
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sigh... Okorocha will be a saint by the time Hope is done with that state!!!

Whatever good he tries to do before next election, Imo people should better unite, fight and ensure that he doesn't return to that government house! Even if means revolting against Supreme court!!! tongue

If that guy returns for second term... Well, lemme leave it there.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by lokho(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
WICKEDNESS AT ITS PEAK
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by SamAfrik(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
Mortality is probably a result of suffocation due to lack of ventilation/high temperature during transportation.
A common occurrence in the poultry industry.

The story may not be true.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by cosmos1440: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
All because of a state emblem on one's own car ?
This is what happens when you give power and authority to educated illiterates.
The farmer should seek justice in the law courts.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by princekanscc: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is wickedness of the highest order.

I don't expect people who are agitating to be alone and be called Biafra to be expressing this ungodly act to his brother.

This is the major problem in Igbo land.

Imagine if that taskforce man becomes Biafran LGA chairman, or Biafran Governor, or even president, what will become of the people of Biafra.... MAKE UNA ANSWER THE QUESTION OH.

This is not the first of it kind.
It's happening and worst in every Igbo land in Nigeria.

Nonsense!!!!

1 Like

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Siberia01(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2020

grin
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by panpan(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
The chicks don't look crushed. There isn't a single blood stain on any of them.

The chicks probably died of heat, starvation, suffocation or dehydration.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Soo many things wrong with dis country. Dis is disheartening. Those taskforce will never have peace.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by gahyip(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
these task force are the pharaoh task masters of our time very mean.see what brother is doing to brother
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
The way igbos wicked to themselves ehhh, that's why they are busy developing another people's land.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by RealisticGirl(f): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
God will never forgive the perpetrators of this evil act. cry cry cry
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Olabestonic001(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Emblem and South East government are like 5&6
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Haaa! Supreme Court led State, why will ur people decide to be this callous to a fellow human?
So because of a paper sticker this man and his family should die of starvation!
If na Wike state, those task force men and their Oga would all be out of a job by now. But with this court appointed governor nw, I doubt that man can’t get succor except a CSO or an activist lawyer takes up his case.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Am angry as I see this! May it not be well with every man or woman that partook in decimating these innocent chicks
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
I don't even know how much they can pay me to carry out this kind of abomination.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by ariesbull: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Ogun state or ibadan will be suitable for him if he wants to continue in this line of biz..

How can a man in his own place be treated like this.? Imagine they said it is bcoz he doesn't have the state emblem on his car..

600 years of sufferness for the people involved in this mess... I hope supreme court governor look into this and pay this man back every dime that this chicks cost...

Very bad... I hope ipob and MASSOB group shud stand up for this man and ask for justice..... This is unfair....

Pls tribalist shud not quote me, I condemn every action on this man... Let a group stand for him, he deserves justice

Before. You hype yourself with tribalist

1 Like

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:

Most of them learned agbero from MC.

Some were in Lagos doing one lucrative business or the other but were frustrated by owo da group.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
gahyip:
these task force are the pharaoh task masters of our time very mean.see what brother is doing to brother

Igbos dey learn work where Awo and Akintola dey. Hope you know history wella

1 Like

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by proprince(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
May the people who did this never know peace.

Am so pained walahi.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by maryalloy(f): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
It will never be well with anyone that crush those chicks cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caught Python Alive In My Farm In Nembe, Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) / Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan / Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.