Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) (46138 Views)

Poultry Farmer Kills Snake That Has Been Eating His Chickens And Eggs (Photos) / Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day / #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by obama30: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

The Imo State Task Force did this to a poultry farmer for not having the state emblem on his car. Thousands of a day old chicks crushed, Reports.

Why are humans this wicked. Same people go to Church everyday.

You see why some people are barren for life? Generational curse await them. Don’t say it’s just chicks (animals). There are things you’ll do, nature will never forgive you.

Rivers State Task Force did similar thing. Where are they now? Disarmed and dismissed with nothing. Some have started begging on the streets.

NAWAO… there is God o!

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Immunity is the cause of every problem in Nigeria.

Nigeria will be good again if immunity is scrap out of our constitution.

Governor's are covered by immunity so the agent sent by governor's.

If we take example of Brazil, Philippines, Singapore and some Asian''s government where there's no immunity for administrator, administrator have to face any crime he committed immediately.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by DavidHume(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
This Pathetic. Do you know a chic cost N530 as at last market day as per all ds major hachery in Nigeria are in Oyo state . So i know d price of each chics. Multiply it by d no of catorns u see their and d no of chics destroyed. Which cartorns contain 50pics multiply dat by 530 to av an idea how much a carton of day old chics cost. This is Debt
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Mystique8(f): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wickedness at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is wickedness
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oh my God!!! cry cry cry i am really shedding
tears!!

What wickedness, APC Keep showing ur
wicked and empathy.

This shows that The real goal of APc for

Nigerians is to bring poverty and hunger to

The Country.

APC Gov has Taken Over Affairs of The State from PDP, now the difference is clear.

Instead of to encourage Entrepreneurship, the
Govt kills the spirit, all because of useless

emblem that wont bring food to the People,

Thousands of chicks have lost their lives.

Dont lose Hope, there is light at the end of
The tunnel folks!

quote author=UDOKABESTLUV post=94096032]Update From . COM

The Imo State Task Force did this to a poultry farmer for not having the state emblem on his car. Thousands of a day old chicks crushed, Reports.

You see why some people are barren for life? Generational curse await them. Don’t say it’s just chicks (animals). There are things you’ll do, nature will never forgive you.

Rivers State Task Force did similar thing. Where are they now? Disarmed and dismissed with nothing. Some have started begging on the streets.

NAWAO… there is God o!

Source: BLOG[/quote]
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
bad thing we don't know how to make the gov hear us...maybe we know, but they make us scared of them, this guy might have children and a wife to feed and u throw away his investments...justice is dead in dis country,I won't be surprised when Nigerians start killing these people, we plenty pass dem.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by dex4sure: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
I pray for samething to befall them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Enilovesam(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wickedness at the highest level, it's downright inhumane embarassed. To kill mature chicken still dey worry me undecided
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Paromarc: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wickedness
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Mckhala80(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
We are our own problem. Imagine wasting these innocent birds all in d name of taskforce. I wonder if nature is asleep......
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by electhnd(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
[i][/i]the person have succeeded in wasting someones investment

I pray that's how that person wealth, children will be dying one after the other

nonsense and APC
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
If we all just Say oh Chim without really
making conscious moves, then we Are all
doomed dear under this Party.

That was really henious, lack of sympathy and
goal to frustrate the People.

PDP should Keep on bickering and fighting
amongst themselves. As some Elements Keep
collecting bribes to divide and weaken the
Party.

quote author=Chimpretty post=94099903]awww angryawww this is wickedness of the highest order, somebody's sweat, time and resources just wasted like that.[/quote]
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Danny50: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
If i may ask how much is 1caton of the chick.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
They never liked themselves. Tueh!
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Even if government send me this kind message, I no go do ooo.. crush dey old chicks like say na bag of pure water them be... Human are heartless sha
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by OmarEl(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
It's a Stepping Stone to a Greater Hight.
Worry Less and Thank God.

Letter to the Poultry Farmer
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Father forgive them for they know not what they have done.

Father please uplift the farmer beyond his imagination and give him the wisdom and strength to stay blessed.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Femeto: 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pure wickedness.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
People really underestimate the reach of Nairaland.

This news has already hit the Nairaland front-page. Let's wait and see. I believe something will be done to provide some succour for the man.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by blackmarket(m): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
pls if you know the victim of this incident pls call this number, a good Samaritan wants to assist him/Her.0703 010 7278
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
What a wicked heart. When you watch National Geo Wild, you see the white people caring for animals like humans and here we are killing innocent hundreds if not thousands of chic's all in the name of non-possession of state emblem. In this difficult time, someone's investment in agriculture when the government of the day is persuading people to venture into agriculture. It is very sad indeed for this cruelty to the young birds

1 Like

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by themanderon: 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Some Nigerians are synonymous to people without a soul. Slowly but steadily we are becoming worse than animals or how else can you explain this? The Antichrist spirit has taken over the souls of Nigerians with the kind of stories we read everyday. Government against the people, police brutality and killings here and there, now citizens are rising against one another and yet we carry on as if it's nothing?
Those guys will pay dearly for this. At a time when the government is killing people with repressive policies a fellow human being turned against his fellow probably out of jealousy to set him back by some thousands. Wickedness will not depart from whoever did this.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
How did the taskforce crush them?

I think the chicks died of heat and dehydration

1 Like

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by NairalandAngel(m): 12:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Where is the evidence to prove that they were actually destroyed by the Imo State task force?
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by predatorX: 12:06am On Sep 20, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

NAWAO… there is God o!

Source: BLOG

That is why when people like me hear BIAFRA, i laugh in Daura's voice. If we succeed with this Biafra thing, South Sudan would be a child's play. Our hate/disdain for eachother would be brought to the fore and love for money is going to be our undoing. Fortunately, at the moment, there is collective animosity towards the fulani hegemony and her gameplan. We are watching!!
On a more serious note, this is pure evil and heartless. At a time when the covid pandemic is threatening global food security, one illiterate/semi-literate government approved urchin destroyed potential food supply because he did not get Naira which is gradually becoming a worthless piece of paper. Igboamaka
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by damiloladuke: 12:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Doesn't follow. Why ain't there no blood

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Ebere79: 12:13am On Sep 20, 2020
We are we like this? Innocent birds and another man's investment.

Their punishments is still pressing up.

Huncle Task force how do you want your thunder?

After we go dey shout village pipu upandan.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 12:23am On Sep 20, 2020
This is totally condemnable in all ramifications. If only there were no Ben Johnson governor in that state
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by macaranta(m): 12:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Apart from the normal curse, this person deserves to be sued in a conventional court. Isolate the perpetrators from the task force and sue the idiot for such wickedness embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caught Python Alive In My Farm In Nembe, Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) / Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.