Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) (46140 Views)

Poultry Farmer Kills Snake That Has Been Eating His Chickens And Eggs (Photos) / Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day / #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Grace146: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2020
This is inhuman, why are people so mean in this country
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by criuze(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2020
a man successfully escaped joblessness by being a poultry farmer

the devil still met him there

Lord have mercy
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by enazi6710: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

The Imo State Task Force did this to a poultry farmer for not having the state emblem on his car. Thousands of a day old chicks crushed, Reports.

Why are humans this wicked. Same people go to Church everyday.

You see why some people are barren for life? Generational curse await them. Don’t say it’s just chicks (animals). There are things you’ll do, nature will never forgive you.

Rivers State Task Force did similar thing. Where are they now? Disarmed and dismissed with nothing. Some have started begging on the streets.

NAWAO… there is God o!

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
This so inhumane. No difference between those Task force and boko haram.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=Rawhumper post=94101797] bros what should we do? when its time for 2023 election, its still people that will collect, 1derica of rice, beans, even ludo and dunlop slippers to vote in incompetent people, then the political thugs will make themselves and life available to be toiled with.
Nna guy, nigeria tire person.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Obemube35(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2020
this country Nawa o. Dividing this country no go solve wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2020
BayLord01:
Despite this Apc inhumane hardship, this is barbaric and condemnable
Wiseandtrue:
supreme court governor undecided
Na them dey shout agriculture upandan
That's the CHANGE they promised

This has more to do with orientation and the love you guys do not have for one another than politics of APC and PDP. It was in this report too that something similar happened in Rivers state as well. You guys are wicked as people, this goes beyond politics, it's about human compassion.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by nduwale: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2020
Wanted to call out to Animal 's rights organizations.then I remembered the human rights position in Nigeria. It's well.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by obstead200(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

The Imo State Task Force did this to a poultry farmer for not having the state emblem on his car. Thousands of a day old chicks crushed, Reports.

You see why some people are barren for life? Generational curse await them. Don’t say it’s just chicks (animals). There are things you’ll do, nature will never forgive you.

Rivers State Task Force did similar thing. Where are they now? Disarmed and dismissed with nothing. Some have started begging on the streets.

NAWAO… there is God o!

I don't think so. I think there are birds that died due to stress, when the vehicle was confiscated.
I blame the driver fully.
If the taskforce confiscate Ur vehicle with live birds in it, they won't stop u from offloading the birds. They don't want that kind of gbese on their head. What most people do is to request the taskforce to allow them drive to a condusive place, either close by or in the premises of the taskforce, where the birds can be offloaded and transferred to another vehicle. The officials will have to agree. But they can't accept a request to let u drive away to Ur own premises.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Focusmind: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2020
What they will do to themselves under a free Biafra is better imagined than experienced. The Idi Amin ruthless leadership or the Khamer rhuge leadership in Cambodia or the oppressive North Korea would be a child's play.
But why are all these states task force so ruthless? Go to Rivers state and see the havoc they are doing to people.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

NAWAO… there is God o!

What do you expect? IMO state is under APC (A party that stands for DEATH, BLOODSHED, WICKEDNESS, RETROGRESSION, LIES, BLACKMAIL, WITCHCRAFT and every form of evil you can think of!

The farmer should take the following steps...

Go online and look for animal activists in US and Europe, head to Amnesty International and open a petition against the "fat faced" Hopeless Uzodinjo and the chairperson of the said emblem collection, tag the animal activists on the petition to never allow the governor entry into the US and Europe.

Let them visit Arabian countries like the APC demonic politicians do.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

NAWAO… there is God o!

Na this period wey day old broiler dey sell for N430-N480. But wait..really where is the love ❤️
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Poor man oppressing fellow poor man. Sick!
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2020
At a time when CBN is trying to protect Nigerian poultry farmers, others are destroying them.
Give a Nigerian a gun or a uniform or both and he becomes a beast
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Focusmind: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2020
mutahmakinta:

How does being barren relate to this issue? I think that's dumb coming from you. You might do more harm than good with your poor take.

You dey mind de guy. Typical Nigerian mentality that have been brainwashed by church and stupid pastors. Most of them think that bareness is as a result of wickedness or wayward life lived by the woman and the husband. See how everybody is invoking God's wrath on the perpetrators. God doesn't think and behave the way we do. If he should look at all our iniquities, who would even stand.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by swedbase(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

NAWAO… there is God o!

Too bad. What a wicked tax force. They could have fined the owner,
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2020
The onus is on us at least to make efforts.

Never You underestimate The power of The
social Media, we Made Sure our voice was
heard against thuggery, ballot snatching and it is paying.
It was not only Security presence that brought sanity but The People have been enlightened mainly
via Social Media.
Previous elections had Security presence but
still there were deaths, violence and electoral
malpractices.

Nairaland is powerful platform people can use
send positive message across, it may Look like
People are not Reading or paying attention but believe me, the
Impact is beyond measures. In Same vein, You should start
speaking against your fears, remind them The effects of what it ja
cost us from Precious elections, with God on our Side we shall prevail.

All i really wish and yearn for is a Country that Can compete with international community, Free from intimidation, poverty and corruption with a strong economy not propaganda own.

[quote author=Chimpretty post=94109780][/quote]
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2020
when I thought I've seen it all boom there comes another....this is evil, barbaric and devilish.,who ever did this needs to be flogged infact beaten, imagine the waste and money lost...chai nawa ooooh odikwa somehow ooooh
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2020
Rawhumper:
Alright lead and lets follow
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2020
I have been leading, it seems u Are new here
dear.

Check my Precious mentions on politics and
Security System in Nigeria.

You Can tag and follow me, its not a days
Battle but one without loyalty to anyone, bias or sentiments.

I pray Nigeria Comes out a stronger and better Country.

Chimpretty:
Alright lead and lets follow
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2020
One4me:

Have you actually seen these Day Old Chicks before, in real life?
How many blood do they have at that age?
I know the act is too Evil for you to believe or even accept that it could be done by any humanbeing, hence your skepticism and l do understand that.

But why would somebody's hundred of chicks die of heat or disease and still get arrested by task force at the same time, because the conveying vehicle does not have a Govt Sticker and the Chicks thrown out of his Vehicle and scattered as it is?

Just think about the sequence of events and add probability to each stage and tell me if it makes sense that the Chick died somewhere else and of something else and the owner just decided he has to accuse the task Force members, when they have nothing to do with him.
You have to reflect properly, to come to a good conclusion but your opinion is still respected as it is your entitlement.

I appreciate respecting my opinion, but have you broken the yolk of a 15day old egg and see the amount of blood in it or seen them hatch in person? Most times this same task force delay you in transit because they want settlement, meat gets spoilt because they are held up in their premises.sometimes Even the police or vio would delay you just because of money.it happens here regularly as farms are close by and you see the transporter bringing the birds out for air as they are exhausted and stressed

Most people don't know that most chicken they eat are usually dead during transit before they get to the slaughter house giving them a pale blue colour or worse dark, he should have brought them out for air so as to reduce the loss

We do not know the actual story till both sides are heard from, it's just my opinion as everyone is entitled to theirs after reading the story
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Glory2DLamb(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
HOW DO SOME PEOPLE SLEEP AT NIGHT?
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by phkka1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Course of barrenness is upon every person that took part in killing this innocent chikens.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by onyeomanono24(f): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oh God of mercy! What kind of human beings are these people? How does tjid barbaric act make them feel angry
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by onyeomanono24(f): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
With the way economy is now, this is a huge loss and set back. Dont dey have sense? Something must be done because these chickens are planned to be part of Christmas/new year sales all eliminated and gone laidat angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caught Python Alive In My Farm In Nembe, Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) / Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan / Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.