Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) (46128 Views)

Poultry Farmer Kills Snake That Has Been Eating His Chickens And Eggs (Photos) / Poultry Farmer Cries Out After Losing 100 Broilers In A Day / #poultrybusiness: The Secret Vet Doctors Are Hiding From You. As Poultry Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Fulcrum15: 12:37am On Sep 20, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

The Imo State Task Force did this to a poultry farmer for not having the state emblem on his car. Thousands of a day old chicks crushed, Reports.

Why are humans this wicked. Same people go to Church everyday.

You see why some people are barren for life? Generational curse await them. Don’t say it’s just chicks (animals). There are things you’ll do, nature will never forgive you.

Rivers State Task Force did similar thing. Where are they now? Disarmed and dismissed with nothing. Some have started begging on the streets.

NAWAO… there is God o!

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Animal right groups anywhere in the world please sue this state government.
Blacklist them and the governor in particular at the international stage.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Jafar1:
We Nigerians, na we wicked ourselves pass the one wey our politicians dey do us
long time ago I stopped crying or having pity on the dead or people suffering from afflictions. All man must reap whatever he sows/does. Humans are heartless.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 12:48am On Sep 20, 2020
pure wikidness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:51am On Sep 20, 2020
ikorodureporta:
pure wikidness
when they will start reaping the consequences,they will be blaming someone for their miserable life.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Tomtomy98:
Which hardened heart be this
that's the people known as agents of Satan/darkness
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Timekeeper:
Watch how This man will relocate to South West and have peace......
Ogun state or ibadan will be suitable for him if he wants to continue in this line of biz..

How can a man in his own place be treated like this.? Imagine they said it is bcoz he doesn't have the state emblem on his car..

600 years of sufferness for the people involved in this mess... I hope supreme court governor look into this and pay this man back every dime that this chicks cost...

Very bad... I hope ipob and MASSOB group shud stand up for this man and ask for justice..... This is unfair....

Pls tribalist shud not quote me, I condemn every action on this man... Let a group stand for him, he deserves justice

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:55am On Sep 20, 2020
mightyhazel:
haba..wetin innocent birds do them.. who fit do dis Kain tin fit still kill innocent kids
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
supreme court governor undecided

Na them dey shout agriculture upandan

That's the CHANGE they promised

You destroyed ones investment because of emblem

What wickedness, undecided

the owner should sue them to court ASAP and demand compensation with immediate effect!!!

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 1:10am On Sep 20, 2020
How can people be so wicked?

Kill animal like that without conscience. Even my people know that you can't kick or beat my chicken, I dnt take it. If they are in Ur part, pls find a way and move in their midst.

Say no to any form of cruelty.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 1:11am On Sep 20, 2020
Something ain't really right with this story,if a crude task force officer were to destroy day old chicks there would be signs of blood, but here seems it was as a result of either a disease or heat during transportation

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 1:12am On Sep 20, 2020
The task force members are influenced by the BODY LANGUAGE of their boss, the Governor. Nothing good will ever come out of Hope Uzodinma and his government except propaganda. The governor that has the 'PLEASURE" to arrest and detain any imolite with recourse to court processes. I don't expect his foot soldiers to act any better.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Harrykn: 1:48am On Sep 20, 2020
They are jobs that bring curses to your generation unborn. I can't do this particular one detain me instead, i am a human and breathing for jesus's sake.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Kcgeology: 3:11am On Sep 20, 2020
midolian:
Some people feel working for the government gives immunity against God's wrath...but little do they know.

There may be nothing the owner of this chicks can do..but there is surely a painful punishment awaiting these beasts working for the government
. Well said nwanne. The mill of God grinds slowly but evenly. They cud hv been humane, atleast 4d sake of those chicks. I pity them coz just like abel, those birds cry for justice spells great misfortune 4dem all
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 3:22am On Sep 20, 2020
This is wickedness. May the people involved in this die mysteriously too. Ashe edumare �
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Who ever did this will surely die the day he ever open his mouth to eat any form of chicken ; be yee it Broilers or layers or even local Chicken
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by tiger28: 4:01am On Sep 20, 2020
THEY MUST BE ARRESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE ALL NEED THIS TO TREND....I FEEL LIKE CRYING LOOKING THOSE CHICS . .
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by gonkin(m): 4:45am On Sep 20, 2020
This is too much. Its not fair at all. Those cute creatures. Even the devil will cry over such wickedness.
Those that did this deserves a kind of dead with eyes wide open.

I see hawks prey on these during my NYSC I cried and now humans just killing for no reason.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by One4me: 4:49am On Sep 20, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

The Imo State Task Force did this to a poultry farmer for not having the state emblem on his car. Thousands of a day old chicks crushed, Reports.

Why are humans this wicked. Same people go to Church everyday.

You see why some people are barren for life? Generational curse await them. Don’t say it’s just chicks (animals). There are things you’ll do, nature will never forgive you.

Rivers State Task Force did similar thing. Where are they now? Disarmed and dismissed with nothing. Some have started begging on the streets.

NAWAO… there is God o!

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

It will NEVER be well with everyone, every hand who participated in the destruction of these chicks.
The Anger of the Lord shall permanently reside in the household of every member of this Imo state Task Force that participated in this destruction of life and labour
At the point at which everyone who participated in this Evil act seeks to rest, pandemic of various types will strike their life.
When they labour or plant, they shall not reap, when they water, it will not grow, evil will chase them inside their homes and plagues will chase them out of it.
As they destroyed these day old chicks and someone's means of livelihood and toil, just for the sake of a "Sticker", so shall destruction pursue them, left, right and centre, until their lineage goes to waste.
Because they have done EVIL in the sight of man, they have also done EVIL in the sight of God and all these curses shall come to pass on them,
The Heavens have heard, the land has listened and the Sea has accepted, so shall it be.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by One4me: 4:56am On Sep 20, 2020
jeff1607:
Something ain't really right with this story,if a crude task force officer were to destroy day old chicks there would be signs of blood, but here seems it was as a result of either a disease or heat during transportation

Have you actually seen these Day Old Chicks before, in real life?
How many blood do they have at that age?
I know the act is too Evil for you to believe or even accept that it could be done by any humanbeing, hence your skepticism and l do understand that.

But why would somebody's hundred of chicks die of heat or disease and still get arrested by task force at the same time, because the conveying vehicle does not have a Govt Sticker and the Chicks thrown out of his Vehicle and scattered as it is?

Just think about the sequence of events and add probability to each stage and tell me if it makes sense that the Chick died somewhere else and of something else and the owner just decided he has to accuse the task Force members, when they have nothing to do with him.
You have to reflect properly, to come to a good conclusion but your opinion is still respected as it is your entitlement.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Gpromise1(m): 5:07am On Sep 20, 2020
kingreign:
Kai. This is inhumane. Imagine such wastage and evil. angry
Honestly
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by vioment: 5:07am On Sep 20, 2020
A group of 1st class duns did this.

Demote them but 1st suspend them, then retrain them.

Their department need to compensate the victims.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Osinachiadinma: 5:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Each chicken is about N500. You can imagine the loss. Yet they encourage you to go into agriculture. Evil people
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:58am On Sep 20, 2020
magicminister:

I DONT BELIEVE THIS STORY. On close inspection, those chicken do not look crushed. They look like they were already dead and getting shipped but the task force found it... that may possibly be the case. Besides this picture, is there any other evidence you can provide?

Exactly my thoughts. I don’t see any sign that they were crushed, even the cartons are intact. There’s more to this story bt naija bloggers are just looking for sensational headlines to pull traffic. It’s that shameless
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 6:03am On Sep 20, 2020
this is highest form wickedness. this is someone Xmas Target for crying out loud.
imagine a region fighting for Biafra. this is inhumane.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2020
magicminister:

I DONT BELIEVE THIS STORY. On close inspection, those chicken do not look crushed. They look like they were already dead and getting shipped but the task force found it... that may possibly be the case. Besides this picture, is there any other evidence you can provide?
You also see it too.
If those poor chicks were crushed, there should be significant blood and water.
Rather it looks like they were already dead in the cartons before they were put on the ground.

Then the link reporting this: ; sounds like one of those fake news blogs.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Chibyke009(m): 6:25am On Sep 20, 2020
The person who did this will surely pay for killing those innocent animals and righteous birds. This is wivkedness and evil. Have u seen why Man us evil. That's why God will not hesitate to destroy the wicked
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Obioramichael(m): 6:27am On Sep 20, 2020
This has become the oder of the day here in Anambra... I'm already tired of fighting them here in Onitsha.... This people don't have conscience.... Something need to be done to them..
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by dona2us(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2020
May it never be well who so ever did this
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by Sirmikky1(m): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2020
I'm still trying to figure out how a sane person would do this.
How were the chicks crushed Did they run their vehicle over the cartons?? I'm sure a normal human can't be this heartless.
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2020
I want to believe the birds were not crushed to death as stated, however the death is as a result of the callousness and wickedness of the so called agbero called taskforce that unnecessarily delayed the vehicle till the birds suffocated to death due to extreme heat.
With the current price of birds wey some of us no fit even afford to buy doc again, someone come destroy this number of birds just to collect some tax not to be remitted in full, if ever remitted. The farmer should take them on. He deserves a compensation, that covers cost and potential profit on those birds because he might not be able to meet up with targeted time again when he places a new order.
That was how LASTMA Officials delayed us yesterday just to extort ₦5200 from us.
https://www.nairaland.com/6130207/experience-lastma-official-igando
Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by dotedote: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2020
QUOTE ME ANYDAY.
THIS WILL NOT GO UNTREATED.
THE OWNER OF THE CHICKS WILL BE DULY COMPENSATED (EVEN ABOVE THE WORTH OF THE PRODUCE)

1 Like

Re: Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) by sharena(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2020
A man who is trying in his own little way to make a living without disturbing anybody, some Wicked souls just went there to turn this man to square one, the state Governor should look into this case and bring those miscreants called task force to book and compensate this man squarely on every dime those chicks might have cost and if possible give him a free pass in the state, this is not encouraging at all, who ever did this is capable of killing little kids too according to one of our members here on naira land.

Infact the people who did this ehn I'll call them HEROD of our time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caught Python Alive In My Farm In Nembe, Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) / Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.