Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? (47384 Views)

Please Married Nairalanders, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies What Would You Do If Your Mother In Law Did This? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
it wont hurt if you buy for him too.
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by julybaba(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Olunmercy56:
I'll definitely buy it for him. He will be glad to take those gifts from me, our children will be happy to. I don't see anything wrong in that, since he is not lazy

God bless you. jare
Good of you

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Iamikeokwu(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pls nothing is bad

Come to think of it wife can tell her husband to buy her new gift and husband will smile and buy the gift

Bt ur husband ask u to get him gift u dey ask us how can u react to his word

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Michelle55:
Before the kids, he came first. He was your first baby and therefore needs a little pamper and then a nudge to set him in the right direction you want him to follow.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in buying him gifts from your profits, trust me, those little gestures from you might just be what he needs to take up the challenge of sourcing for another source of income, and everything for life no be gragra or fight. There are some things your wisdom and insight can solve.

Men are babies as well and deserve to be pampered, they ain't meant to suffer till they die while providing for the family, God gave you to him for this singular reason, help him harness his potentials, he is lazy and can't seem to think ahead and the reason you are there in his life is to help him see what he can't see, but you are expected to do it politely and lovingly.

So there's nothing to react here my sister, he's your first baby before the mini ones started popping out so treat him right.

Your sweet gestures and nudge will help reset his thinking faculty!!

Madam, you deserve an award o. If only many mothers can load up the brain of their daughters with good-enough marital wisdom like this. Thumbs Up!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Iamikeokwu(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Missis:
Assuming you are married to a man who works as self employed selling some wholesale items that fetch him 70k every month and you have three kids with him.

Meanwhile you the wife work in a private institution earning 60k as well as selling things online that fetch very little like 10k to 15k everymonth.

So you have adviced him to get something else doing to augment your joint income because the money both of you make is barely enough for both of you and three children. You suggest you both need to add more sources of income to your present jobs to move ahead in life and advance, send your children to better schools, maybe build a house, to just upgrade yourselves generally.

So after suggesting different jobs for him he refused to do anything else except his wholesale business because he believes one day he will suddenly make it big from selling his market.

You give up and start your own third business which is part time catering and start making some considerable amount of money from it so you buy new clothes, shoes, nice snacks for your kids from time to time.

Your husband sees all this and tells you to also buy gifts for him from your 'plenty' money. Tells you to not buy new things for only your kids but you should buy also add his own.

How will you react please?

This isn't a made up story please. It's very true, I just want to know if the way I responded was reasonable or if I was wrong.

Pls nothing is bad

Come to think of it wife can tell her husband to buy her new gift and husband will smile and buy the gift

Bt ur husband ask u to get him gift u dey ask us how can u react to his word

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by julybaba(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Michelle55:
Before the kids, he came first. He was your first baby and therefore needs a little pamper and then a nudge to set him in the right direction you want him to follow.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in buying him gifts from your profits, trust me, those little gestures from you might just be what he needs to take up the challenge of sourcing for another source of income, and everything for life no be gragra or fight. There are some things your wisdom and insight can solve.

Men are babies as well and deserve to be pampered, they ain't meant to suffer till they die while providing for the family, God gave you to him for this singular reason, help him harness his potentials, he is lazy and can't seem to think ahead and the reason you are there in his life is to help him see what he can't see, but you are expected to do it politely and lovingly.

So there's nothing to react here my sister, he's your first baby before the mini ones started popping out so treat him right.

This is wonderful, or is my eyes deceiving me?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Oizee(f): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
If u can afford to buy for d kids then it's not big deal getting some for him too, after all he's a responsible husband and dad.
Not the type that stays home and sleep while only u work
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by MMXX: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
merieam16:
lik seriously, buh i guess the guy was joking wen he said " buy my own gift too " cos i dont want to believe he said it purposefully
And what if he meant it?
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Missis. Your husband deserves a gift too

Op pls if you must buy your husband a gift, pls get him a good one... Example, i have an iPhone 7 plus 128gb for sale... It will make sense if you can't buy it for him... U r a good wife and he is a good husband too.

The phone just 120k and na correct phone.... Pls take my advice
Pictures or ion beleaf U grin
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by professore(m): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Michelle55:

can we marry?
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by ugbede69(m): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Michelle55:

wife material spotted

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by haybhi1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

The main reason niggarrs got to step up the hustle.

I can't overemphasize the need for niggarrs to hustle.

Hustle o! So if tomorrow reach, you no go come nairaland dey open yeye thread on woman buying things for you as a man.

You dey give the woman power to ridicule you be that.

E be things o!

I go open account for you for Meet Me at 5k worth of BTC. Pm me if your interested.

For the last time, my people make una hustle o! Even girls dey bomb now. Make girl dey ask for update and you boy dey beg online.

Level up!!

I know very well that Unilorin would regret so much to have had anything to do with you. I know how hard it must have been for her to have an imagination of being proud of you.

Choosing criminalism over sanity and enjoining others through encouragement, yet speaking ill of the institution when you should think about your acts.

All the best, though. Keep on with your fraudulency.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Timekeeper: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
OPAA6:

Pictures or ion beleaf U grin

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by andyanders: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bola146:
I'll be glad to buy it for him. His prayers and the kids will continue to uplift me financially. I don't see any big deal in that, since there is money to buy him gifts, I'll continue doing it till he gets himself a better job

You are a blessing to this world for ur response to op's post. May u experience peace in urs too.

Op, u should learn to think right and understand that both of u agreed to come together. Sopport him to grow with time, he can start buying for u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by mariahAngel(f): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Muslimsworldng:
That your husband na benefit boy
grin
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by stevups(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Olunmercy56:
I'll definitely buy it for him. He will be glad to take those gifts from me, our children will be happy to. I don't see anything wrong in that, since he is not lazy
You have solved the problem. Your contribution is my contribution.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Lamasta(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
OP surprise the love of your life once in a while it won't take anything from you rather it will build the bond of love in the family...
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Sweetcho: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
He's a man he should make do if he had sense instead of asking you to buy him rubbish he should encourage you to save some

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Bola146(f): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
andyanders:

You are a blessing to this world for ur response to op's post. May u experience peace in urs too.

Op, u should learn to think right and understand that both of u agreed to come together. Sopport him to grow with time, he can start buying for u.

Amen
Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Monaco2(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
Michelle55:

Wow just wow! Na woman u b wink just wow

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by saphiere(f): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
Missis:
Assuming you are married to a man who works as self employed selling some wholesale items that fetch him 70k every month and you have three kids with him.

Meanwhile you the wife work in a private institution earning 60k as well as selling things online that fetch very little like 10k to 15k everymonth.

So you have adviced him to get something else doing to augment your joint income because the money both of you make is barely enough for both of you and three children. You suggest you both need to add more sources of income to your present jobs to move ahead in life and advance, send your children to better schools, maybe build a house, to just upgrade yourselves generally.

So after suggesting different jobs for him he refused to do anything else except his wholesale business because he believes one day he will suddenly make it big from selling his market.

You give up and start your own third business which is part time catering and start making some considerable amount of money from it so you buy new clothes, shoes, nice snacks for your kids from time to time.

Your husband sees all this and tells you to also buy gifts for him from your 'plenty' money. Tells you to not buy new things for only your kids but you should buy also add his own.

How will you react please?

This isn't a made up story please. It's very true, I just want to know if the way I responded was reasonable or if I was wrong.
With love, all things are possible. We don't know what tomorrow holds that is why we are always advised to do good to people at all times.
If I have, I'd even help my ex talk more of my hubby.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Timmzycul11: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
crackhaus:
Oh wow, it seems like it's only women with sense that have made comments on this thread so far.
After reading the OP, I wasn't expecting these responses at all... I'm positively shocked.

The other group might show up soon anyway...

You're not alone...!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by peacettw: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Missis:

The older me that has been schooled thoroughly in this age old institution called marriage will buy him lots of gifts from here on out as long as I can afford it. It is a small price to pay for my peace and sanity.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by KingUg(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Michelle55:

I wish I could like this post a thousand times

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by emmyN(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Wow, I now have different view about nairaland ladies, you girls are the best. The Op was expecting them to tell her don't buy anything for him.from her turn you will know she will disrespect her hubby as her income increases.

Don't be so fast cheesy. There is a bandwagon effect on nairaland; the first few comments determine where the tide faces, only until someone is bold enough to break it. That aside, we all know ladies on nairaland are only "effeminist" when they use the site cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by merieam16(f): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
MMXX:
And what if he meant it?
Then he's nt serious and his beginning to envy his wife which is a trace of entitlement

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by pocohantas(f): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
BigJoe29:
First time I am seeing Nigerian women making sense on Nairaland.
If it was Pocohanta, Palema00, Zzo that made the first comment on this thread they would have made sure the thread turned to a war. Bunch of shameless women! angry

Of course they are good women. When a woman shows her husband love and makes sacrifices for him = virtuous woman.

When a man does same= SIMP!!!

Kudos to all the virtuous women out there. NL Alfa males love and appreciate you all. May they learn to reciprocate the love you give them.

grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by BigJoe29: 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
dingbang:
grin kill me
If those women can leave Nairaland for good, you would start seeing sensible comments from the women here.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? by Alexaonfleek: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Missis. Your husband deserves a gift too

Op pls if you must buy your husband a gift, pls get him a good one... Example, i have an iPhone 7 plus 128gb for sale... It will make sense if you can't buy it for him... U r a good wife and he is a good husband too.

The phone just 120k and na correct phone.... Pls take my advice
Nawa for u ooo.
Their combined income will barely buy that your phone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo / Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.