Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (304732 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ojima23(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2020
onatisi:
if pdp wins this election , it will lift the profile of wike tremendously within pdp , he will be seen as the most powerful profile in pdp as at today
Exactly!!!

14 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by tot(f): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Cyoung4real:
Adam, Adam, where are you? My lord, l am naked..
Godwin Obaseki has stripped me naked in Edo state grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmaoooo cheesy you are a real clown.

15 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Regex: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Lastmankc:
Have you forgotten that you are talking to the snake god?

I come from the house of Slithering. The elders sent me a messenger to Lord Lalasticlala for he violated their rule.

I am but the a humble messenger.
Don't shoot the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Laboni: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2020
martineverest:
dem don keep am quiet already
He should’ve aligned with Obaseki and consolidate on his gains in thuggery, wisdom is profitable.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by phaco(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Handicap I Give Iyamu 50k Vote Ahead For Obaseki To Stil Win . 1.50 Odd. Edo No Be Lagos Ooo

9 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by lordsharks(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2020
onatisi:
if pdp wins this election , it will lift the profile of wike tremendously within pdp , he will be seen as the most powerful profile in pdp as at today
They've won already nw

9 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by jamalnation(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Eze iyamu should pick up the phone and call obaseki

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ehiblessing(f): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Have never voted in my life but yesterday I had to, I refused collecting 2k to vote for Apc in my ward. Few other people refused too.not that obaseki is a saint we just wanted to proof to that walnut eye that he can't keep enforcing people on us and behaving like the almighty.

Esan oyeeeeee
Oyeeeeeeeeeee

Kikikikikiki

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by vibre: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2020
The EO of ize iyamu's LGA has disappeared from where the results are being announced. They are looking for him now. The results from the LGA shows that Ize Iyamu lost his LGA but now we suspect some manipulation might be going on.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by hyduffy: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2020
All those shouting ipob then.. Shey una eyes don clear... Edo no be Lagos..
Simplyleo you can now go and drink hypo... grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Elderniercri(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Oshiomhole, Kabaka, ize Iya mumu, captain hosa, tinubu and APC don't know what they have put their hand into
I told you all obaseki is gonna coast to victory... uhunwmode my local government of origin nor dey fuckkk up...as am typing now i dey my village.....and i also say a big thank you to the whole of esan land

Obaseki my real niggarrr

Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr...with no balls...

If not for security reasons and police and SARS wahalar shebi i for disclose my location immediately i leave my village enter Benin city make we real niggarrrs for Nairaland meet in Benin city make we drink enough bottles and smoke enough weed

My niggarr Slawormir congratulations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Mozegee: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2020
I don't know the day my eyes will meet Governor wike. He is my ideal man, fearless in nature. The day my eyes will see him,all my worries will be over. I love him with Passion, everything around him is Victory upon victory. Thank you PdP for making him the campaign chairman in Edo. i will be glad if any one can help meet this man called wike. As an igbo man I am giving him Ekwueme 1 of Nigeria. Hate him ,love him he is my mentor (08063884154)

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2020
koning:

Tinubu had no electoral value before he became governor in '99. He used the power of the state to garner that electoral value. That is exactly what Ambode should have done. Given the way Nigeria is governed, a state governor can actually become a dictator in his state. He has to use the big stick from his first day in office.
Chimaroke Nnamani did it in Enugu. He was lord and mighty. He threw Jim Nwobodo that put him in office under the bus. Even Ngige was able to curb Chris Uba in Anambra despite being asked to hand over the keys to the treasury under duress.
really Someone who won senate elections and was in nadeco had no electoral value. Naso

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ArmaniUhuru: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2020
Willzz:

Tell that to James Ibori and Deltans

Which Ibori?
The same Ibori wey dey use him brain now?

If them born Ibori well make he go support Ogboru or another candidate, na failure go be their case because Deltans love PDP as a party.

Oga the love for PDP in Delta State is super massive. Ibori was in the UK prison, Deltans voted massively for Okowa. Ibori structured the PDP in Delta during his tenure, but he doesn’t decide anything anymore. He support whoever the masses want. If he(Ibori) do anyhow now, he go see anyhow. He is always with the masses. Unlike Tinubu that is dictating not only for Lagosians, but also for Southwesterners.

9 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Churchill6767: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2020
Jodan10:
I see Ize Iyamu winning this Election. If you believe shout Osheeeeee

You dey on your own..

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ayenale1(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2020
Trophy lager beer should urgently sign Obaseki Obagoal for showing sign of a real man "na man u be"

8 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by best30gift(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2020
e don happen

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by akure1stson: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2020
ehiblessing:
Have never voted in my life but yesterday I had to, I refused collecting 2k to vote for Apc in my ward. Few other people refused too.not that obaseki is a saint we just wanted to proof to that walnut eye that he can't keep enforcing people on us and behaving like the almighty.

Esan oyeeeeee
Oyeeeeeeeeeee

Kikikikikiki

That is very good bro, I commend u for that. we are also wetin for dem in Ondo. we are saying No to Apc in my state.

6 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by kenodrill: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2020
Las las...na now I believe say EDo no be lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Peterrio: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2020
Cyoung4real:
Adam, Adam, where are you? My lord, l am naked..
Godwin Obaseki has stripped me naked in Edo state grin grin grin grin grin grin

����

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by quickberry(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Where is Simplyleo, quickberry, and bighead9?

They are hiding in between Oshogbo and Ibadan!!! cheesy

I'm a die hard APC(Asiwaju BAT disciple) member.

The best rigger won..... congrats to him

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by conquerorsegun(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2020
Am happy seeing this result, it's true definition of POWER BELONGS TO PEOPLE ASIDE GOD ALMIGHTY but sincerely speaking, all of the so call politicians are same they av nothing new to offer this great country- in the three and half years Obaseki had bn governing Edo state, what are his major achievements aside tabs distribution to some public teachers, I think people only voted for him because of the hatred against APC and their God's fatherism symtem they re imposing on majority not on the achievements.

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by onatisi(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2020
has inec declared the final results ? if they have then it is all over . the next battle will be at the law court
lordsharks:

They've won already nw

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2020
APC will walk alone today, E dey sweet me for body

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by INCREDIBLEGUY: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Guys please what is currently happening, it seems APC is winning again,,,,,
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Wierdceo: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2020
The whole people online on nairaland are on this post. If u have what to advertise , see u see opportunity o.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Openbusiness: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Mehn, d traffic on thread is so much that it is causing the browser to be slow grin. Seun don take this Edo elections hammer serious hammer grin. Abeg am selling intelligent dispenser for soap, gels and sanitizer; and smart solar LED lights for your homes; and electric Mosquito killer; and the latest brand new 2020 Sedans, SUVs, CUVs, MPVs, Buses, and Pickups. Just check my profile wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by NaijaCr7: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Jodan10:
I see Ize Iyamu winning this Election. If you believe shout Osheeeeee

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2020
After all the Crowd pulling during campaigns. The chest beating. The hotel lock down. Dem still loss. Jonsing APC. Make them know say

EDO and Rivers State no be Lagos.

Like for PDP. Share for APC.

I rep Pitakwa.

11 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by opius: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Tango123: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2020
ehiblessing:

If you collected it and voted pdp, would they have known. I am just curious

But honestly thank you for voting with ur conscience. God bless you for me

People who sell their vote for 2k forget they have sold their future. I wish i could hug u virtually. God bless u

Esan oyeeeeee
Oyeeeeeeeeeee

Kikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by jp130(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2020
If PDP wins, what could possibly stop them? They have won already

onatisi:
if pdp wins this election , it will lift the profile of wike tremendously within pdp , he will be seen as the most powerful profile in pdp as at today .

it was
ize iyamu vs obaseki
oshiomole vs wike

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (52) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.