Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (304524 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2020
it's very sad to see people celebrating politicians..
they are all criminals..
but still.. PDP better sha.. lesser crime is better than greatest crime

15 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Cvesta(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2020
I hope APC isn't conjuring magic..
In other news get your Premium laptops and macbook from us. Simply dm
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by kalu61(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
LMAO, Nigerians are waiting for Buhari APC in 2023. Buhari regime has already destroyed whatever goodwill the masses had for them with his disastrous policies and terrible governance. Any candidate APC brings in 2023 don enta one chance grin. They should continue. In short, Buhari should increase fuel to N700 per liter and destroy the economy and make $1 = N800, na APC go suffer am by 2023 and even before 2023. The only unfortunate thing about it is that other small parties are not building themselves up, therefore giving PDP a chance to make a return. PDP is a disaster too, just a slightly lesser disaster than APC. I wish people could queue behind other 3rd parties to vote massively for them and dump both APC and PDP. We can't be doing elections all the time on the basis of choosing the lesser evil between 2 evils. I think it is time Nigerians start supporting and voting other parties massively. Both APC and PDP have failed woefully. They have nothing great to offer Nigeria other than looting and terrible governance. PDP was a disaster for 16 years and APC has been a bigger disaster in 5 years. Both parties deserve the red card. If APC loses Ondo elections too, then it is clear that the effects of the disaster Buhari regime is coming to play and the chickens are coming to roost. Same way APC capitalized on the disastrous governance by PDP to win elections and takeover, is the same way they will lose everything because of their own disastrous governance. They should continue suffering the masses. 2023 elections no far again.
Politics has always being about structure, if you don't have it, you are simply dreaming. Some of us will like independent candidate or another party but of what use is it when you know you are going no where. Is either PDP or APC.

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by fesdo(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Osho will move to court
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ehiblessing(f): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Tango123:

If you collected it and voted pdp, would they have known. I am just curious

But honestly thank you for voting with ur conscience. God bless you for me

People who sell their vote for 2k forget they have sold their future. I wish i could hug u virtually. God bless u

They would have you would have to show them, I wouldn't have been able to leave with my conscience.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ibabz(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Your English clearly shows how stupid you are. I don't waste my time with people like you. If you can't comprehend what I wrote, ask people with functional brain to interpret it for you

Ategberoson:

you mean as OUK, Theodore orji and ikpeazu ran that parole in Abia state?

if I abuse you now they will say I'm too toxic. abeg upgrade your common sense to 21 century when next you want to mention me, I detest people with half function brain

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by akajos4real: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Dear Edolites

The election has come and gone and the people have spoken.
The lesson from this election is simple. Power indeed belong to the people and not anybody.
Edo state will be better for it moving forward however to actually reap the benefit and gains of this election. Edolites must immediately close rank and realize that no matter their political persuasions the power to elect who governs them reside with the people.
If that closing of rank is not immediately done those that have manipulated the people for a long time will exploit it to create that divide that will take away the gains Edo people have made in this election.

Let Edolites be smart to use this election outcome to re-shape Edo politics to do away with Godfatherism and imposition and let the people truly decide their leaders.

Obaseki congratulations, I hope you will not comeback to want to do an OSHIOMOLE at the end of your 8yrs.

Your 2020 election videos will be very much available In 2024.

Lastly, we give thanks that SOULS were not lost during this election which to me was the BIGGEST GAIN.

Congratulations to Edolites once again.

16 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by fourboys: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Even Gandollar don run Edo, He dey nairaland now dey check live Updates

12 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by DWJOBScom(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2020
onatisi:
if pdp wins this election , it will lift the profile of wike tremendously within pdp , he will be seen as the most powerful profile in pdp as at today .

it was
ize iyamu vs obaseki
oshiomole vs wike

You are truly a Nigeian

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2020
I and my siblings travelled all the way from Lagos to participate in this election in Edo state, it's our first time of so doing. Many Edo people came back home to participate and shame godfatherism. Thank God our trip wasn't in vain, God has won the powers that be

38 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by fourboys: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Even Gandollar don run from Edo, He dey nairaland now dey check live Updates

6 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Strech(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2020
LudaChriz:
With 5 LGA remaining...

APC 155, 092

PDP 243, 507

We tell una say Edo no be Lagos
oga Edo state has only 18 LGA, so I don't know where you got the remaining 5 . they have announced 16 already.

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by chloedogie(m): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
LMAO, Nigerians are waiting for Buhari APC in 2023. Buhari regime has already destroyed whatever goodwill the masses had for them with his disastrous policies and terrible governance. Any candidate APC brings in 2023 don enta one chance grin. They should continue. In short, Buhari should increase fuel to N700 per liter and destroy the economy and make $1 = N800, na APC go suffer am by 2023 and even before 2023. The only unfortunate thing about it is that other small parties are not building themselves up, therefore giving PDP a chance to make a return. PDP is a disaster too, just a slightly lesser disaster than APC. I wish people could queue behind other 3rd parties to vote massively for them and dump both APC and PDP. We can't be doing elections all the time on the basis of choosing the lesser evil between 2 evils. I think it is time Nigerians start supporting and voting other parties massively. Both APC and PDP have failed woefully. They have nothing great to offer Nigeria other than looting and terrible governance. PDP was a disaster for 16 years and APC has been a bigger disaster in 5 years. Both parties deserve the red card. If APC loses Ondo elections too, then it is clear that the effects of the disaster Buhari regime is coming to play and the chickens are coming to roost. Same way APC capitalized on the disastrous governance by PDP to win elections and takeover, is the same way they will lose everything because of their own disastrous governance. They should continue suffering the masses. 2023 elections no far again.

States elections are different from presidential election. You know those northerners are not that learned and whatever they are told to do is what they will do. The result of just one state in the north can cancel 5 states down the south and that's the main challenge. Aboki na one direction and they dont have their own minds. Most of their senators dont go to their states to campaign for elections they win them from their houses in Abuja. And you know they have the number. That is the main issue we are dealing with in this country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by thatigboman: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo no be Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Tookool(m): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Blackmann001:

Ambode's case is not same with obaseki..in lag..tinubu caged him with selection of "all" house members to his beck and call..if he makes any move he will b impeached..if he goes to court,he will lose cuz tinubu installed all the state judges...infact Lagos can NEVER be taken away from tinubu...

He installed police,he makes the laws,he chooses the politicians, he controls the oba, he controls the thugs, he appoints the judges and commissioners...

Infact he is GOD of Lagos!

That will only continue for a while .... nothing lasts forever

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Joyekpen: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2020
Esanland !!!! Esan West !!!! I love my people.
Esan oyeeeee!

16 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Emarc16(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2020
I hereby declare this election inconclusive...
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Eriokanmi: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

if you put zeal in learning your native language like this you won't run away from your mud region

Who told you contracts alone is what made Ambode loss, you want to tell me Ambode didn't steal money like his predecessor you naive entity

Ambode political predicament lies on the fact that he didn't pick his political fight well and the timing was so quick plus he doesn't expand his political will across the state

stop blaming Yoruba and Lagosian for Ambode predicament, it was a party problem and Lagos decide, those have the highest fan won the election plus Lagos PDP aren't unite
ok sir. But I'm comfortable in my mud region. I'm a cassava farmer of repute and soon to commence export. Cassava is good for the mud wink

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by kalu61(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2020
Mozegee:
I don't know the day my eyes will meet Governor wike. He is my ideal man, fearless in nature. The day my eyes will see him,all my worries will be over. I love him with Passion, everything around him is Victory upon victory. Thank you PdP for making him the campaign chairman in Edo. i will be glad if any one can help meet this man called wike. As an igbo man I am giving him Ekwueme 1 of Nigeria. Hate him ,love him he is my mentor (08063884154)
Sure, people like him are ones who can survive the political terrain of Nigeria. He did a good job

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by zpakln(f): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Congrats to the great Edo people!

Treat yourself to an improved radio listening experience with Nigeria Radio app!

Get it at: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getjoydev.allnigeriaradio
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Henix(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2020
I'm not from Edo but Edo no be Lagos. What a nice slogan!

13 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by tot(f): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2020
ehiblessing:

They would have you would have to show them, I wouldn't have been able to leave with my conscience.

Kudos to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Bespectacular(f): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Where is osho baba? Hope he won't commit suicide?

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by OgideAgu: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2020
I love this

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ayenale1(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Osho baba dominance through out the campaigns kill APC

Governorship debate killed Ize

Desmond idiot utterances added final petrol to APC downfall.

Tambuwal last stroke buried the election
Ondo is next target

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by movierequest(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2020
May the best player win

Meanwhile 1tb,500gb,flash drives with hd movies of your choice are available check my signature.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by LudaChriz(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Strech:
oga Edo state has only 18 LGA, so I don't know where you got the remaining 5 . they have announced 16 already.

Madam, that post was made after the announcement of the 13th LGA
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Dangrace01: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2020
But wait oh what if buhari and northerners are supporting obaseki from behind just to reduce tinubu power and his loyalist power oshomole ahead of 2023 elections, because these smooth cruise of pdp hmmmm. Just thinking out loud

I'm so so happy for obaseki.

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Yus2020: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2020
This is how Nigerians will reject APC come 2023 enough is enough

7 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by smartval(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
HAPPENING NOW: INEC's Collation Committee announces the official results of the election from all local governments. Party agents are also present at the meeting.

Channels TV covers the exercise.

Official results of the Edo state governorship election

1 Igueben LG (as announced by INEC)

APC - 5199
PDP - 7870

2 Esan North-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 6,556
PDP - 13,579

3 Esan Central (as announced by INEC)

APC - 6,719
PDP - 10,694

Esan Central (as corrected by the INEC officer)

APC 6,719
PDP 10,794

4 Ikpoba Okha (as announced by INEC)

APC - 18,218
PDP - 41,030

5 Uhunmwonde (as announced by INEC)

APC - 5,972
PDP - 10,022

6 Egor (as announced by INEC)

APC - 10,202
PDP - 27,621

7 Owan East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 19,295
PDP - 14,762

8 Owan West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 11,193
PDP - 11,485

9 Ovia North-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 9,907
PDP - 16,987

10 Etsako West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 26,140
PDP - 17,959

11 Esan South-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 9,237
PDP - 10,563

12 Oredo (as announced by INEC)

APC - 18,365
PDP - 43,498

13 Esan West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 7,189
PDP - 17,434

14 Akoko Edo (as announced by INEC)

APC 22,963
PDP 20,101

15 Etsako East (as announced by INEC)

APC :17,011
PDP: 10,668

16 Etsako Central (as announced by INEC)

APC - 8,359
PDP - 7,478

The only way ize-iyamu will win a governorship election is if PDP and APC presents him as their consensus candidate ������

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by omodave(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Inec don't even think to manipulate the remaining two local government ooo.. Because there is a reason Edo state is called the heart beat of the nation... My humble submission..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (52) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.