Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (304722 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by beautyhd: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2020
ibawon:
Edo is not Lagos, YES!
coming from a Lagosian
If only AMBODE could also have done the same
Thank you INEC, its like una head correct this time

They would soon call you ipob, any anti Tinubu and his godfatherism is Ipob

10 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Josefa: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Abilistic(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2020
vibre:
The EO of ize iyamu's LGA has disappeared from where the results are being announced. They are looking for him now. The results from the LGA shows that Ize Iyamu lost his LGA but now we suspect some manipulation might be going on.

But there's a thread on front page that he lost his LGA. And there is no way they can manipulate over 80k votes, except they are looking for inconclusive as usual.

https://www.nairaland.com/6131356/ize-iyamu-loses-lga-edo-governorship

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Tango123: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2020
ehiblessing:
Have never voted in my life but yesterday I had to, I refused collecting 2k to vote for Apc in my ward. Few other people refused too.not that obaseki is a saint we just wanted to proof to that walnut eye that he can't keep enforcing people on us and behaving like the almighty.

Esan oyeeeeee
Oyeeeeeeeeeee

Kikikikikiki

If you collected it and voted pdp, would they have known. I am just curious

But honestly thank you for voting with ur conscience. God bless you for me

People who sell their vote for 2k forget they have sold their future. I wish i could hug u virtually. God bless u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by potbelly(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Wike na thorn in the flesh of APC...
onatisi:
if pdp wins this election , it will lift the profile of wike tremendously within pdp , he will be seen as the most powerful profile in pdp as at today .

it was
ize iyamu vs obaseki
oshiomole vs wike

10 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by onatisi(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2020
no be dis same naija we dey in 1993 , wey someone dey win and midway it was annuled ? until the final results is declared
jp130:
If PDP wins, what could possibly stop them? They have won already

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by jakeson1992(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2020
I'm not an indigene of Edo State, neither am I a resident of the state, but all through last night, I found it difficult to sleep because I was rooting for His Excellency, Governor Godwin Obaseki and it's fair to say my suffering hasn't been in pain. Edo people voted against tyranny and godfatherism and every sane Nigerians must applaud the Edo people for standing by their beliefs.
Indeed 'Edo no be Lagos'.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by DonnyE(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2020
ehiblessing:
Have never voted in my life but yesterday I had to, I refused collecting 2k to vote for Apc in my ward. Few other people refused too.not that obaseki is a saint we just wanted to proof to that walnut eye that he can't keep enforcing people on us and behaving like the almighty.

Esan oyeeeeee
Oyeeeeeeeeeee

Kikikikikiki
I love this, i am Esan too. Esan must represent. Wished I was around to vote.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Josefa: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo Election: Edo people celebrating PDP's Obaseki victory
Na GODWIN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRtG9RUxibA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Koffiatama: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo has replicated what we did in Akwa Ibom. No godfatherism in south south. We are intelligent people

30 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by anonimi: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2020
vibre:
The EO of ize iyamu's LGA has disappeared from where the results are being announced. They are looking for him now. The results from the LGA shows that Ize Iyamu lost his LGA but now we suspect some manipulation might be going on.

Whatever the manipulation, can it cover the big gbese lead that he owes Obaseki?

Anyway I trust the eagle eyed Edo people, they won’t allow any magomago to dabaru their escape from ThiefNuibu’s bullionaire claws.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by fineboynl(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2020
oredo and ipkoba okha determined in win. those two local government muldered POI. if this is two local government comes out with 80% capacity. other local government would not have a voice.

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Eriokanmi: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2020
gracein:
Governor Ambode is expected in Edo state Government House on Monday 21st Sept 2020 to begin a compulsory one year IT program in Partial Fulfilment of his on-going Anti-Godfatherism course.
IT Supervisor: Gov. Nyesom Wike.

#EdoDecides2020
#EdoIsNotLagos
you made me laff grin. It's a pity ambode's political ambition was truncated on the basis of not being Democratic as the lagos apc and tinubu put it. Their not being Democratic means, he didn't share money with lagos politicians . He didn't also award contracts to party members who can't even identify a caterpillar when they see one. Democracy in many parts of the country is about sharing money and that's why they remain so backward. Ambode did so well in 4 years with the lagos money which he refused to share with them.

Sanwoolu has spent over one and half years now, with no visible development to point to. Whereas, in ambode's one year in office, he had commissioned overhead bridges and roads. If I didn't know of any, I know of the millennium bridge at abule egba close to my uncle's house. All the roads in that local govt were tarred. If I were ambode, I'd have defected to another party to contest, if i win, I win. If dem wan kill, make dem try. Lagosians na only mouth dem get....maa luenii, maa gbaenii, orie gbajenii grin. Make dem come edo make we equip them with confidence small. We know say yoruba get brain but brain without confidence na noting oo

24 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ugwum007(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2020
Those collation officers are leaving the table. This election is about to be rigged.

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2020
It's over until it's over.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by humilitypays(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2020
ibawon:
Edo is not Lagos, YES!
coming from a Lagosian
If only AMBODE could also have done the same
Thank you INEC, its like una head correct this time
INEC officials and Buruntashi and him soldiers no wan chop US, UK, EU visa ban na in case their kidney fail or if them catch coronavirus na shocked, that's why they dodged from their usual rigging.

One Hausa man asked: can APC win any election in Nigeria without rigging

Fulani boys replied: Not at all cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ategberoson(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2020
Mozegee:
I don't know the day my eyes will meet Governor wike. He is my ideal man, fearless in nature. The day my eyes will see him,all my worries will be over. I love him with Passion, everything around him is Victory upon victory. Thank you PdP for making him the campaign chairman in Edo. i will be glad if any one can help meet this man called wike. As an igbo man I am giving him Ekwueme 1 of Nigeria. Hate him ,love him he is my mentor (08063884154)

Edo people decided, what's Wike own there? that's how some ignorant foolishly hype Tinubu with political praises

if The western countries didn't hold the incumbent party by the balls with ban threat, that election would have been manipulated like the usual Nigeria election

as far as I'm concern, Edo state election is one of the free and fair election that I ever experience in my life time

this has nothing to do with Wike oga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Odingo1: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2020
Ize right now grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by PrudencyFeats: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2020
HOW CAN THEY CONDUCT ELECTION DURING RAINING SEASON AND EXPECT THOSE THAT USE "UMBRELLA" TO LOSE??

Broom can not withstand the rains.. Only the umbrella can do that.

Edo people got my respect!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by JordanMichael(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2020
I can now officially say EDO no be LAGOS grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by 2Ways(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Koffiatama:
Edo has replicated what we did in Akwa Ibom. No godfatherism in south south. We are intelligent people

Ami ntang uno fien

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Oblitz(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Tinubu juju don spoil. People are beginning to see clearly. 2023 go pass action movie. Las las na actor go win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHHlcJWHdcM

9 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by anonimi: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2020
jakeson1992:
I'm not an indigene of Edo State, neither am I a resident of the state, but all through last night, I found it difficult to sleep because I was rooting for His Excellency, Governor Godwin Obaseki and it's fair to say my suffering hasn't been in pain. Edo people voted against tyranny and godfatherism and every sane Nigerians must applaud the Edo people for standing by their beliefs.
Indeed 'Edo no be Lagos'.

You are not alone bros.
This victory, if/when confirmed by INEC, is for the dogged people of Edo and we will tap into the anointing to improve our politics nationwide.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by egobeket: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2020
tot:

U go kill person
Lmaoooo cheesy you are a real clown.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Queenyprinxex(f): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by vibre: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Abilistic:

But there's a thread on front page that he lost his LGA. And there is no way they can manipulate over 80k votes, except they look for inconclusive as usual.

https://www.nairaland.com/6131356/ize-iyamu-loses-lga-edo-governorship
That might be the plan, to make it inconclusive. The results have already been announced at the LGA collation centre and Ize Iyamu lost, they were just waiting for him to announce it officially in Benin but the man has disappeared even the INEC Returning officer for Edo state had to call him on phone in the presence of everybody on TV and shouted at him to come back because people are beginning to suspect his movement. They are still looking for him.

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by vincent7000(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Tony kabaka lost his polling unit because I was there

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by humilitypays(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Abeg oh I wan ask something oh, why Edo girls de fine but their men come worwor; from Ize Iyamu to Oshiomhole to just name it, e be like say na oyimbo de father Edo children oh shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Donpaper: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Eriokanmi:
you made me laff grin. It's a pity ambode's political ambition was truncated on the basis of not being Democratic as the lagos apc and tinubu put it. Their not being Democratic means, he didn't share money with lagos politicians . He didn't also award contracts to party members who can't even identify a caterpillar when they see one. Democracy in many parts of the country is about sharing money and that's why they remain so backward. Ambode did so well in 4 years with the lagos money which he refused to share with them.

Sanwoolu has spent over one and half years now, with no visible development to point to. Whereas, in ambode's one year in office, he had commissioned overhead bridges and roads. If I didn't know of any, I know of the millennium bridge at abule egba close to my uncle's house. All the roads in that local govt were tarred. If I were ambode, I'd have defected to another party to contest, if i win, I win. If dem wan kill, make dem try. Lagosians na only mouth dem get....maa luenii, maa gbaenii, orie gbajenii grin. Make dem come edo make we equip them with confidence small. We know say yoruba get brain but brain without confidence na noting oo
The ram that ran backwards, went to bring back power in Yoruba parlance. Watch for the second leg, Ambode shall return as a PDP member come 2023, and he has all it takes to dust Sanwolu: Sympathy votes, achievement and to end the dictatorship of Ojuyobo.

8 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ategberoson(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Eriokanmi:

if you put zeal in learning your native language like this you won't run away from your mud region

Who told you contracts alone is what made Ambode loss, you want to tell me Ambode didn't steal money like his predecessor you naive entity

Ambode political predicament lies on the fact that he didn't pick his political fight well and the timing was so quick plus he doesn't expand his political will across the state

stop blaming Yoruba and Lagosian for Ambode predicament, it was a party problem and Lagos decide, those have the highest fan won the election plus Lagos PDP aren't unite

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (52) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.