Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State (58691 Views)

PDP Will Beg Wike, We Have Made Mistakes - Governor Udom / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Thomist(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2020
I see Igbo individualism influencing The entire South South. Tinubu the baba of the South West, ur babanest stops in ur family when it comes to SS and SE..

We don't take a cheat!

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Nackzy: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2020
OMG this News has Made my Day
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by able20(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo election has guaranteed that Nigerians can be free from evil
and greedy godfathers holding us hostages if they want,
Any day yoruba decide to have freedom they will end Tinubu's manipulations, Hausa pepo have already started stoning their godfathers.
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by tizteezy(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2020
It's hightime we looked beyond pdp and APC.

Either the youths wake up or get mortgaged

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by osifred(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2020
love or hate Wike, he is a political Enigma.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by eddyslim(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2020
I respect this man call WIKE
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Ofemannnu: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2020
tunashg:
congratulations to Governor Obaseki

congratulations to the people of Edo state

#Edo no be lagos

Congrats.
Edo cannot be Lagos.
Lagos is the 5th economy in Africa and richest state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2020
The truth is that godfatherism resides in every major tribe in Nigeria,but in a particular region,the people love it. It was not enforced on them.
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by LaReinaa(f): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2020
LAGOS will be next!
Congrats Wike, na man you be grin grin grin
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by RedPanthar: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2020
humilitypays:
I said it, Edo no be Yoruba land! cheesy

Edo no be Lagos where one eyed ex drug baron cum political godfather of Yoruba land decides who becomes Governor, Senator, Reps, House of Assembly member, LGA Chairman, Leader of Agberos, Market women leader, and even decide who becomes the recognised first son of every Yoruba family, what nonsense and ambode cheesy

MC Oluomo can do nonsense in Oshodi, Kabaka cannot try nonsense at Ikpoba Okah market cheesy cheesy

I tell them they no hear, we tell them them no gree, Edo no be Lagos where agberos decide for learned people, na e don happen.

Shame on Ambode!!

Shame on all learned Yoruba men who allow an ex drug baron with one eye to be ruining their great tribe cry

Go to Lagos, all the good roads built by federal government has been destroyed while Tinubu is busy collecting road usage tax through his proxy MC Oluomo and his gang of killer agberos.

Lagos is dying, ambode tried to revive roads, they chased him away because he refused to share money to agberos, thieves and yeye Yoruba youths who prefer owomida to infrastructural development

Abeg forgive who offend you. You too much grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by blowjohn(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2020
Goldencheese:
Wow. If this truly happens, Obaseki should reward the good people of Edo state big time. They made this happen for him.

Kindly see my signature.

Which reward?
It's a good thing he will win.
I'd advise him to step up his performance in edo state.
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by kalu61(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Gondonu:
Congratulations Edo people.Histroy has been made.God just made una just too hot for Oshiomole, Ize Iyamu, Gandollar, Tinubu & all the gangs to handle.Edo really is not Lagos.

I'm just wonder what will now happen to all those cabinet members that resigned in droves from Obaseki's government prior to this election creating a false sense of his being forsaken.Alas! Something extra-ordinary is about to come his way.

Any one God gat his back always wins irrespective of all the schemings of man.Obaseki dont abuse this mandate because it's a special privilege the good Lord have granted you.
Hahaha, they created vacuum for Obaseki to fill in PDP supporters.
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Ofemannnu: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
able20:
Edo election has guaranteed that Nigerians can be free from evil
and greedy godfathers holding us hostages if they want,
Any day yoruba decide to have freedom they will end Tinubu's manipulations, Hausa pepo have already started stoning their godfathers.

There is nothing like godfather in Yorubaland.
Tinubu is a political leader not godfather.You can have godfather in your region.Yorubas had always had political leaders.
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by 8stargeneral: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wike d wicked...D nightmare of APC.
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
E shock them
Pdp don fem Apc
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by IgbalodeRaymond: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ebenezer2021:

100% obvious.
The power of the electorates has truly been unveiled.
Meanwhile Obaseki should show his appreciation to Edolites by improving on his governance also to PDP for welcoming, standing by and supporting him especially Wike and other SS and SE governors.
where dem LZAA imhotep iceberg3 IgbalodeRaymond et al?
we full ground bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lol cheesy cheesy
richiemcgold:

yes we are.
Oba is a goal!
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by hush15: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
PortHarcourt2:

https://twitter.com/NyesomWlKE/status/1307564086293606405?s=19

All I can say is Wike, you be man. Not only Ambode needs lecture from you, Ozo of Big brother does.
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by tunashg: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ofemannnu:

Congrats.
Edo cannot be Lagos.
Lagos is the 5th economy in Africa and richest state in Nigeria.

For your information am a Lagosian,we all know Lagos is the biggest economy in Nigeria but in terms of Godfatherism in politics, am really elated that the people of Edo state chose their desired candidate and not the political party..

2 Likes

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by freeeeme(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Jwonder:
I want say a big thank you to UK & EU who threatened APC politicians with Visa ban. Buhari can't do without his London doctor. The fear gripped them to behave
There is always one thing that can weaken the power of a powerful man..UK Visa na Buhari's threat. Hmmnn...Copied

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by marticeus(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations Obaseki, but remember after you the seat is going to Edo central area, just look for any cool headed person man or woman and hand over to the person. Edo no be truly Lagos. The era of agbero and thuggery is gone and buried in Jesus name.
Finally, remember you are now on your final wrap, no time for joking, you must leave with a legacy good or bad. You are expected to have a signature projects after your name and not abandoned projects. It is also time to re visit the Stella Obasanjo hospital started by the last administration and see what you can do to make it work, we all know the jigbiti and the ojojoro that are inside the conception of that magnificent edifice, government is continuum, it will be for the benefit of an ordinary Edo people, God fathers like Oshomole who are after popularity can take the glory but posterity can never forgets you.
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by hush15: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ofemannnu:

There is nothing like godfather in Yorubaland.
Tinubu is a political leader not godfather.You can have godfather in your region.Yorubas had always had political leaders.

He is your leader not Yoruba political leader. Pls, get that stuck in your head, anyway, anyhow
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by ubyways(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
This tweet will be use against Gov Wike in 2023 when he will flaunt candidate. Nigerian politicians are all same.
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by kalu61(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
T4taiwo:
Edo populace should take the credit and not PDP, the should be an eye opener for the intended wanna be godfather that power is transient.

I only enjoy obaseki to be magnanimous in victory, and repay the gesture of the edolites with massive development and job creation.
Don't take away the credit from PDP. If you understand political intimidation, you will APC will rape Edo in public and nothing will happen. Thank PDP for the alternative platform, structure with strong men like Wike. This is what Abia is lacking. Not strong alternative platform and strong men

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Excuses: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Obaseki the people have done their part now DO YOURS..i'm from the north but this is good development..

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by bodmas119(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
With just a token I will teach you how to create your own app and publish it on play store with Google admob to earn money.
Note: note self clicking and no Google ban with the method am going to teach you with.
https:///IrCVJM9meH3FBV9A3oCQ6s
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by goshen26: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Good, but wike is gonna be in the same situation of godfatherism come 2023
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Simplyleo report yourself here now!
You deserve better koboko for your back!

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ebenezer2021:

100% obvious.
The power of the electorates has truly been unveiled.
Meanwhile Obaseki should show his appreciation to Edolites by improving on his governance also to PDP for welcoming, standing by and supporting him especially Wike and other SS and SE governors.
where dem LZAA imhotep iceberg3 IgbalodeRaymond et al?
We dey kampe grin grin grin
Sai change.
Sai PDP.

Meanwhile what has been seen, cannot be unseen.

cc helinues bambambiglo sarrk afamed rekhina adaibeku amatarasha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Finnese001:
My respect for this man no be here

Wikedest the rescuer
Respect for the man who can't account for 15% of the state allocation and 14% derivation?
Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by OgideAgu: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nice one

Re: Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
congratulations our own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones / Dino Melaye’s Son Reacts As Ikorodu Bois Mimic His Father In The Hospital / President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.